From Qatar With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

I've taken Hessa to one of our churches, and much to my amazement, over time she lost her cynicism towards all things religious and came to see Christianity as a beautiful faith built on tolerance and forgiveness. We're a community and a family, and we care for each other. That's what our savior Jesus Christ taught the world. If some Christians appoint themselves judges over others, they're not doing what Christianity is all about. Only God can judge. Christians are imperfect but Jesus Christ is wonderful and His teachings are a valid path for mankind to follow. Of her own volition, Hessa came to embrace Christianity, and we were married in a wonderful ceremony a while ago. This life has taken me through all kinds of hell but without these trials and tribulations, I wouldn't have my sweet ( and dangerous ) Hessa or our wonderful son Israel. My life would be empty without them. I thank the Creator for His blessings. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
12