All Comments on 'From Russia with Love Pt. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Great story. Couples having "fun" together, without some poor guy getting cucked. Many thanks, Cheers.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

So I'm glad I went back and read the preface for part one because I realized just now I read the original. I don't remember all of the original series but I definitely feel I have liked this one better so far.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

Well-written, enticing story, but I fear for the couple's fate. They just experienced their first swap, and James had a lot of concerns. But then James and Jan immediately consider seducing the newlywed couple! I see problems ahead in the marriage of the MC! Still, 5 stars.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Practically everything I have to say I said i/c/w the first installment. BUT let me add (1) that your descriptions of sexual encounters are vivid and (3) that the standard of craftsmanship you exhibit in these two chapters is better than in your later works. Whatever you did here you should repeat in the future.

One last thing: please take note of the difference between "heal" and "heel."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES