From Russia with Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan must have made a big impression on the young man and I commented, "Tom seemed very pleased to make our, uh correction, your acquaintance."

Jan giggled, "Tom started grinning and even got a little flushed too - his ears were red."

Curious, I asked, "You had that much of an effect on him?"

She laughed, "Well I did mash my boobs into his big chest!"

"Naughty girl," I remarked and added, "Sandy gave me a brief, shy smile, and when we separated, her neck and face were flushed; and I know what you're thinking, and I was too; but they're newlyweds, so..."

"Mmm, yeah, maybe not ideal candidates. But, it might still be fun to at least entertain the notion, depending on how they react."

I cautioned, "As long as we don't cause them any problems. I don't want to be responsible for something like that. But that said, she was cute as a button, and he was pretty studly,"

Jan replied, "We'll be careful, just see how they are."

When we got to our room, we laid down to take a nap, but neither of us could sleep, so we talked about our experience with Viktor and Hanna."

When the time came, I told Jan we needed to get ready for dinner.

I kidded, "I think you might want to put something a little enticing on."

Not joking, Jan replied, "Oooh, good idea."

THE END OF PART TWO OF TWO

Of

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

Next in the series:

FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE - PAYING IT FORWARD