All Comments on 'From Saint to Slut'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Tedious

I'm still not sure where this went wrong. but the story did not live up to the remarks in the preface, no sense of tension or pace. It was just all so predictable, boring really, not worth the effort that went into writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Well Done

The plot might be a little thins, but you do the sex very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT WENT WRONG

YOU ARE A BETTER WRITER, THAN WHAT YOU ARE WRITING NOW.WHERE THIS ABUSE COMING FROM.THIS MEANINESS OF WOMEN AND MAKING HERO OUT OF ASSHOLES.WAKE THE HELL UP AND GET OVER IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful story

Thoughtstorywas good but could have been bit more descrptive. want it to continue re Gail taking k9 flashing becoming addicted to cock and pussy and blk cock also. being dommed into alsorts of sexual activity. Me and my fiance certanly loved story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SO SAD ! ! !

We feel that you did your best, but this is so off the wall that we feel violated just reading it. Still, how could an ex-husband have such depraved and humiliating feelings for his ex. Naturally he wanted to get all alimony payments reduced, but if he is as rich as you state he is, then he shouldn't have minded. Did you know that you humilated yourself be writing ths? If this is the way you think and feel about us, then you should never get involved with women at all, just men.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How Do You Square That?

"Gail felt like she was hovering on the edge of an abyss as the implications of what had happened began to sink in. Jack was going to blackmail her into renegotiating their divorce settlement, or worse. There was no question now that he had the upper hand. Regardless of how the images had been obtained, if they got into the wrong hands, it would ruin her career, ruin her family, ruin her life.

"Her parents would disown her, and possibly even try to take her children from her. She would be a pariah at her church, which considered homosexuality a mortal sin. And it would probably cost her her job. The town where she lived was very conservative, in a generally conservative part of the country, and a few years ago, the school board had bowed to the fury of parents who had demanded that an openly gay art teacher be removed from the elementary school. Since then, no other teacher in the district had dared to admit publicly to being a homosexual.

"Her thoughts turned, then, to Debra. How could Debra have betrayed her so grievously? Shaking again with fear and anger, she picked up the phone on the desk and dialed the Masons. She got no answer, and chose not to leave a message on their answering machine. Suddenly, it all overwhelmed her, and she broke down and cried, despairing for her future.

"Gail let herself cry for a few minutes, then she pulled herself together somewhat. She spent the rest of the afternoon in a daze that only lifted briefly when she got a call from her mom, who let her talk to her children. That triggered another good cry, but then she dried her eyes and put her mind to work trying to think of some way to get herself out of Jack's trap.

++++++++++++++++++++

How do you square the above --- the thought of a rational person who knows she's done wrong but determined to correct her mistakes, in such a determined voice --- with the end, when she says, admits, smilingly to herself, saying she's a whore and likes it, even if she has taken any money,,, after being physically and sexually abused by so many, including her ex husband?

This is a person who has a career, children, parents, and who belongs to a church of decent folks who help each other in a small, conservative community, right? But after being physically and sexually abused, she's smiling about her future of being a slut,,, no more concern or thoughts are given to her children, parents, jobs, mortage payments, insurance, and other real-life issues (other than how the blackmail and abuse have turned her vagina into her brain)???

LOL,,, but, hey, in Literotica, even authors don't have to conform to minimal logical thoughts,,,

panthers babepanthers babeover 19 years ago
another slave's view

as a college professor and highly successful single mom, church board member etc. i can totally relate to the split that occurs when someone who is a true slut is forced/allowed to live that lifestyle. as far as the conflict between being a church member and a slut/slave the Bible clearly says that a woman should summit to her man and that a slave should obey her Master so there really is no discrepency.

Thank you for sharing this feeling so well. i would have just liked to have seen more of the conflict and humiliation before the conquest

Panther's babe

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

i would like to see this story continue in some way ....... maybe some more gang bang ... maybe some more exhibiting her .... really show her as a slut ...

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
What an asshole! What a complete and utter

asshole. Why did she marry him in the first place if he was such an asshole? Why did he marry her in the first place? At the start of the story, she was portrayed as a religious woman who did not want her children exposed to his infidelities. He's pissed of because he "lost" the divorce proceedings.

By the middle of the story, she's portrayed as a psycho nun who slaps all of their friends ideologies down and he's an innocent bystander who just wants a break on child support. What a crock of bullshit!

At the end she's a slut. She's had sex with near 30 people and is drunk as hell. I think that would make anyone a slut.

This is just another betrayal story (this time by a piece of shit husband). Your other stories shine compared to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what the hell?

this is what your so-called wounded ex does to the mother of his children? I didn't bother reading it all. no thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

More please love the public humilation more bachelor parties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting and arousing for a story

As I read your story I had to remind myself it is a fantasy. I have to remind this to myself often when I read stories because that is just what they are. A Story! In any story the writer can decide to put "flying monkeys" if he wants. I found the story arousing. I realize this may happen in real life but if a woman had not been fucked for a while and she had to endure/enjoy that many people she would have been ripped up inside, esp her ass. Also, from a reality point there were enough men there (esp locals)in a small town the rumors would be already flying based upon the young men involved. They never keep a good thing quiet. So if she woke up and was smart - put a robe on, call her high power divorce attorney. Who would probably take her to the rape lap and voila she has a case. Jack told everyone he was blackmailing her. One of those guys faced with an assault charge would have turn state. As for her concern for herself that is already blown when Jack allowed the newspaper guy and locals to see/enjoy her. Small towns are notorious for gossip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shades of Carol

After reading a couple of paragraphs I had to go back and look at the title. I thought I was reading your story about Carol again. Not much difference. Did the same guy help you write that one to? lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Continue this grat story

This IS fiction people and GREAT reading. I too would like to see it continue, more details please.

bigsidbigsidover 19 years ago
Please continue

This was a great one! I hope you will do more stories like this...I love the public humiliation aspect.

AriosoAriosoover 19 years ago
It's all the same

There were brilliant writers of the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th centuries, all who poured their talents into expounding why those who were of a different religion or race needed to be "converted" -- and how they would JOYFULLY love it when they were converted against their will...even to the degradation of all the traditions and faiths they once held dear.

Black Africans would, like dutiful children, smile and thank their White Civilizers, regardless of any brutalization. Or so the racists wanted to believe.

And their self-congratulatory tales of conquest read much like this story.

I read the entire story because you have talent, that is not in question. Your prose is vivid and provocative. But this tale that emanates from your heart and soul is so depressingly familiar...more of the same....just another oppressor who fantasizes that someone will be grateful for being forcibly transformed, forcibly converted to "liking" things that are imposed on them against their will.

The brief, very brief physical gestures of tenderness only add to the sheer grotesquerie of a pathologically domineering control freak's surreal game.

There are tales of erotic humiliation that are indeed very, very erotic. And then there is a disturbing tour-de-force like this piece, which is enough to turn me off sex for a week. Granted, you said that this wasn't a "wank" piece...but to my chagrin, I've found that it's actually an "anti-wank, avoid sex at all costs" piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it! (but)

I, personally, understand much of the transformation that Gail goes through in this story. Non-consent/reluctance (this is the category that the story is listed under, isn't it?) CAN turn to enjoyment/obsession. I also know for a fact that there are many men who fantasize about doing to their x-wives exactly what this man did. I thought it was a great story - the sex was well written, as well as the storyline. I was extremely turned on - repeatedly!

The only negatives that I found were at the end. The list of men was a bit excessive in my opinion. Well-chosen and explained, but not realistic in how she would have ever lived her life out in any normal fashion from that point forward. She might as well have refused to go along, considering who she was forced to fuck. Also, the gangbang scene was a bit long. I found myself wondering "how much longer can this go on?" and skipping ahead. It became a bit monotonous. (I DO love a good gangbang, and most of it was well done!)

Overall, however, it was one of the best that I've read! I'll be looking for more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Mate thanks, if you knew just how rewarding such a scenario might be...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
great stuff

top fucken stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
it sad when we encourage and a plause this crap

it people like this that give this country a bad name.worst is let them do it and laugh it off as a good thing.if a man can do this to the mother of his childred and we say good snuff who crazy.the rich and strong take what they want.do you see why other country hate us so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Worst piece of shit ever posted on Literotica.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Hot Nasty Story.

Great story. My young gf(38) loved it. She hopes this is the begining of a long series with nastier chapters. I don't know how many times she came reading it to me with my cock in her ass or cunt as we sipped Cava.

More please. This was just a set up for really whoring her we hope. Forget those neg comments. Those assholes don't understand the concecpt of fantansy. My gf insists this is every women's fantasty. Wild sex witout guilt because she is forced. I can imagine thier reviews of H. P. Lovecraft as not being real and what do they think of King and kuntz. Keep writing even nastier stories.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

Alright, this hot blackmail piece about a man turning his ex-wife into a slut against her will was enjoyable up to a point, but I eventually got lost in the number of men fucking her. Orgies are perfectly fine and I enjoy reading about them, but this one was too much like my earlier work, very matter-of-fact and too many guys screwing her. A gang-bang is nice, especially the one with Ron, Gail, and Jack, but I didn't care for the fact that I couldn't remember every man who fucked her. Even so, this was a hot sex story, particularly the revenge and humiliation of the wife who took her ex to the cleaners and now paid for it. I give it a 4, subtracting a point for a mechanical ending and a tendency toward passive voice. However, if this author has other work, I will read it to see if some of it is better, because I can tell that he has that potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
freakin' moronic

it's utterly idiotic; there's no word to describe it.

any man or woman who had been violated like that, and the first thing they think about when they woke up from turtore, with bodily fluids of countless men and animals smearing every part of their body,,, the first thing they think about it, "Man, this is the life for me,,, I can't wait to get it again",,,

it's just fuckin' idiotic story tellin', even if you lable it "non-consent" to start with

moellermoellerabout 17 years ago
From Saint to Slut

Like Gail I like it, and want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved It Up To A Point...

This was a hot story and I got off on it. I'm especially partial to "innocent, holier-than-thou" wives who get turned into slut type stories, lol. I don't care to moralize about what was done to her, etc. It's a story. However, that being said, I would have preferred it if Gail hadn't conceded or gotten into the 3-way with Jack and Ron quite so fast. If the first fuck had been with more resistance to break down her inhibitions, that would have been hotter. This would also be my observation for some of the "bi" stories, i.e., more reluctance before "conversion" would be more erotic.

Next, during the huge orgy -- it was just too huge and over the top. After a while, it just becomes numbers and I found myself bored with how many guys took which orifice. It was no longer erotic for me. I have found this in a number of Jack-Straw's stories, which on the whole I like. Nevertheless, the author could quit while he's ahead, i.e., "less is more." It truly becomes a case of diminishing returns. He could have cut 1-2 pages out of this story and lost nothing as far as I'm concerned. In brief, great premise, less than great execution -- and I've given it a "5" or 100% anyway because there's nothing between a "4" or 75% lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Saint to Slut

From Saint to Slut and from Story to Shit

KoreavetKoreavetalmost 16 years ago
Rape is fun?

The wife should make a list and get a gun. No jury of women would ever convict her. If she was my family I would hunt down and kill everyone in attendance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked it a lot

Really great nasty story. Come on people its FICTION/FANTASY

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Don't involve children in perversion

I'm NOT moralizing, but asshole didn't want to pay for HIS CHILDREN!! If you'd left out him wanting to lower the Child Support, I could've gotten behind it. This is just sick.

northlandernorthlanderover 15 years ago
Hate Literature

Jack

Good job you don't live up here north of the border or you would be doing time for publishing hate literature. I have never seen such a bunch of anti female drivel in my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderfull, I loved it.

Very thorough, lots of detail. P.S. ignore the haters, etc. This story is in the Non-Consent section for a reason. Get off your high horse women-lib people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too Far

You say in your biography, and I quote Fetishes - 'Just about anything that doesn't involve pain or violence.' Then you write this shit. Man, you must hate women. Okay it was in the non consent area of the site, but it this took it beyond that. You are one sick *******, and need to see a shrink urgently.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
Geez, I just thought I was a woman hater!

Don't get me wrong, I sincerely believe that all women are evil, faithless, treacherous creatures by their very nature and the few good ones on this planet have to struggle on a daily basis to overcome that nature. My problem with your story is that Gail, for better or worse, was one of those strugglers.

holydemon00holydemon00over 12 years ago
Next installment

From douchebag to faggot.

let Jack have a taste of homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Sad That You Wrote This

I read the whole story in the way that we are drawn to stare at traffic accidents. Even once I could see what it was, I couldn't look away from the horror.....

I've been working through your body of work and have enjoyed the majority. I cried at the shear ugliness of this story. 'Fantasy!' they cry out. Yes, but that doesn't make it less ugly. I am saddened that this formed in your mind. Perhaps now whatever gave rise to it is purged from you.

No, I don't expect nor want all stories to be roses and twittering birdies (especially when it IS in noncon), but OH, THE HUMANITY...... . Many of my fellow reviewers stated specific reasons for their dislike, I believe I can agree with all of those I read. I don't like folks just name calling an author. I do hope you submit more stories as I have liked most I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was just ugly.

I've enjoyed a number of your stories but this one was just too dark. Way too dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From Saint to Slut

I thought the story was very good! Please write more like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The writer died. I hope.

He died sucking cock:)

mugglensumugglensualmost 10 years ago
Superb

Wish I (Mustafa Shamim) could have done this to my wife Lisa Shamim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You lost it when you mentioned that rape drug you should be very careful with the words of what you write it's not nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible just plain terrible

Sounds like a pathetic divorcee who is still upset. It’s a waste of time and not arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Way over the top...

The writings of someone who dislikes women and never could get one to satisify him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I hate when couples use their children as pawns, even in fiction.

Wtf about the kids? kinky shit aside, dude should have actually stepped up and never gotten stingy with his kids. Don't breed, get a vesectomy if you never want to reproduce. Adopt.

calibamma707calibamma707over 1 year ago

FTDS the only way you can reconcile this evil is worse evil by having her in the next story murder and maim every last one of them evil devils without getting caught. Do that and I’ll pardon you otherwise don’t stop nowhere, go straight to hell!!! 😂

slowhand21slowhand218 months ago

A shotgun blast for every one of those mother fuckers.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Fabulous story! To those who made negative comments: find some other story more to your liking. This is an excellent story of a prude whose inner slut was revealed by her not-so-nice ex-husband. In the beginning it was about his revenge. By the end it was about Gail’s need for cock in all her holes. She will become Jack’s willing slut and whore, and fuck anyone he wants any way he wants.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

It is in some ways too bad that the author has not followed up on this story. Gail, a mother of two minor children and an elementary school teacher in a small town and an active member of her church, has been transformed into a cock-hungry slut and likely soon, a whore for money. She is now Jack’s slut, and she will fuck whomever and however he wants to get the orgasms she now wants and needs. Gail will obviously need to join a gym to get in shape for prolonged and/or very frequent fucking. She will have to negotiate childcare, her neighbors, her church, and her job, to be able to serve as Jack’s on-call fucktoy, gangbang slut,and whore. Likely she will become Debra’s lesbian lover, and perhaps also the lover of Jack’s new wife. She will become her fucktoy as well. All of this makes for a story on its own. She will love it all.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

The gangbang scene is an amazing piece of storytelling. It went on for hours, and this reader was captivated. There was no sense of repetition, even as cock after cock went into Gail’s three holes - 31 men all told. One would think that it would lose interest, but Gail’s thoughts, feelings, and words gave each penetration a separate meaning. The author also conveyed the change from her grudging acceptance of what was being done to her to her enthusiastic embrace of being fucked in all her holes and the almost constant orgasms that she was experiencing. The conclusion was therefore quite convincing: Gail knows that she is now a slut for cock and wants, indeed needs, more. She will be Jack’s quite willing whore. I would love to see a follow up to this amazing story. Gail’s journey has barely begun, and there will be many challenges to overcome as she adapts to her new life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous