From Saint to Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,224 Followers

As the two big cocks worked at her pussy and her ass, Gail felt the fireworks ignite, and, once again, her body shuddered as the climax raced through her sweat-covered, cum-filled body. As she convulsed, she felt the two cocks swell and fire. Of course, there was no place for their cum to go but right back out each hole, covering her thighs, and the balls and thighs of the man underneath her.

Robert Martin and his brother Dave were next, Robert sliding under Gail's body and slipping his cock up her gaping pussy, while Dave pushed easily into her open ass. Ron and Tommy took up position in front of her and she worked her mouth over both cocks. She got a vicarious sense of pride at the fact that she could now take both men fully into her mouth, something she hadn't been able to do earlier.

This fuck didn't last terribly long, and Gail was left a little frustrated when they all came quickly. Ron and Tommy stuffed their cocks in her mouth at the same time as they shot their cum, and most of their cum spilled down her cheeks and chin onto her chest.

But Jimmy and Dick more than made up for her disappointment at not cumming just then. Jimmy got on the bench and Gail slammed her pussy down on his cock, while Dick fucked his cock into her ass. As Bruce fucked her mouth hard, trying to make up his short-fused performance of earlier, these men worked her body for what seemed like forever, and they quickly got her back to her orgasmic peak, and beyond.

As they worked her, with the help of hands and cocks sensually rubbing all over her super-heated body, Gail began spitting out mind-blowing orgasms at an unbelievable rate. She lost track of time, of awareness as her body clenched and relaxed, clenched and relaxed, over and over again. When the trio of men finally shot their cum, she hardly felt it, her body was so far in the orgasmic ozone.

Ralph got on the sweat-slick bench and took his place in Gail's well-stretched pussy, while Lance pushed his cock in her equally wide-fucked ass. Gail was barely conscious, her body twitching and shaking uncontrollably. She was still shaking when this trio shot their cum and moved away. Gail lay on her stomach in a daze, when she felt herself being pulled up by the waist by two huge, strong hands. She revived enough to realize it was Frank, and he was already aiming his burning spear at her ass, and far from recoiling from it, she welcomed it.

"Aaaaaarrrrrggh!" she bellowed as Frank's massive cock slid easily into her sodden asshole. "Uh, God, fuck me. Oh God, it feels sooooo gooood!"

Even Frank was amazed at how easily his cock fit into her ass, and how he was able to get all of it in. Of course, she'd already had a dozen cocks of various size in there already, getting her well-cored. He fucked Gail's ass slowly, steadily, working her limp body back and forth on his iron rod as she wailed through three more ungodly orgasms. Finally, as he prepared to shoot, he pulled his cock out, stroked it a few times, then sent a gusher of wet cum all over her gleaming buttocks and sweaty back. He gawked as Gail's asshole stayed open to the size of a silver dollar for long, long seconds.

Gail would remember very little of what went on after that. Gil got in her pussy, Harry took her ass and Al got her mouth, and when they came, Al added his cum to the mask of cum that covered Gail's face.

She momentarily revived enough for Eric to pull her ass back onto his cock, then slid back so that she was leaning back on his chest while he fucked her ass. That allowed Raymond to get between her legs and fuck her pussy, while Derrick, Ned and Brian pulled her wet hair back and took turns fucking her face. When they all came, Gail's body twitched into another series of multiple orgasms. Raymond pulled out and fired his cum over her cum-covered belly, Eric pulled out and added his cum to the lake that was pouring out of her pussy, and each of the three men who had been sharing her mouth all erupted in her hair or on her face and neck.

Michael got her ass next, with Ripley pushing his cock into what he hoped was her pussy, but he really couldn't tell, there was so much cum covering her opening. Brad and Todd worked their cocks in her mouth, and again, Gail's body kept spitting out orgasmic twitches. Brad and Todd shot their cum into Gail's mouth, but it flowed back out and down her cheeks, as she was now incapable of swallowing. Ripley finally pulled out and jacked off all over her tits, while Michael managed to add still more cum to her bowels, and, hence down her buttocks and thighs.

Gail was still trembling with little climactic twitters as Steve got his cock somewhere in the vacinity of her ass, while Cecil plunged his long brown cock past the barrier of cum and together they fucked her through one final spastic orgasmic spurt, before they, too, pulled out and shot their cum on her body.

Gail lay on the bench unconscious, her body fucked out, her mind a smoking crater, and still they came. Greg Martin managed a third hard-on and pulled her legs up and fucked her ass, while Lance pulled her head back and skullfucked her face, sending cum flowing over her nose and eyes and into her saturated hair. Curt Martin followed his uncle into Gail's ass, pulling out to add his cum to the cocoon of cum that covered her stomach. Milton had left the party and come back, and slipped his cock into what was left of Gail's pussy. His cum simply flowed out of her hole onto the bench and onto the floor.

Incredibly, it went on for another two hours as most of the younger men in the group took a final turn in either Gail's pussy or her ass. They didn't care how fucked-out or unconscious she was. They were there to abuse her body to the fullest, and they did.

Kerry and Robert fucked her ass, then Dave and Eric fucked her pussy. Gil got his cock in her ass, then Harry and Michael fucked her cunt. Jimmy fucked her ass, then Dick fucked her pussy, and they both went home laughing about how they had turned the neighborhood busybody into a fuck monkey.

Ralph added his cum to the river flowing out Gail's ass, then Frank and Cecil rolled her limp body between them and double-fucked her for nearly a half-hour, Frank in her pussy and Cecil in her ass. Jack couldn't help himself. He'd promised himself and the others that there would be no visual recording of the night's festivities, for their protection. But he'd brought along a small camera anyway. He'd resisted the urge to use it, but watching his once-prissy ex-wife being made into an Oreo between two black men was an opportunity not to be missed.

Brian and Todd, the two large neighbors, also spent a good bit of time doubling up the comatose blonde, then Ned and Raymond got their turn, as Steve jerked off into her wet, cummy hair. When they were done, Derrick rolled Gail onto her back and fucked her ass one final time, then Brad had the honors of fucking the sloppiest pussy he'd ever imagined fucking, while Ripley and Jack leisurely masturbated over her tits.

And then it was over. Gail Martin had taken 29 cocks in her pussy, 28 cocks in her ass, and at least that many in her mouth, leaving her a cum-covered, cum-filled wreck. There was no counting how many orgasms she had experienced, probably in the neighborhood of three dozen.

Jack gazed in wonder at his ex-wife, still a little stunned by what he saw. She was on her back, her arms and legs spread wide. Her hair was wet and stringy, her face was covered by a thick, white mask of cum, her chest and stomach shone with the reflection of semen and sweat, cum still flowed freely from her pussy and her ass, and her legs were covered with the stuff.

Most everyone had left, except for Jack, his lawyer, his accountant and his brother. Jack had already retrieved Gail's dress for safekeeping. He'd already designated that outfit in his mind as Gail's gangbang dress, which he would have her wear whenever he wanted to put on a repeat of the night's performance. And he had no doubt that something a lot like this would happen again soon.

Gail had surprised him with her stamina and her ability to accept punishment and humiliation. And he knew she had finally accepted once and for all, if she hadn't before, that she was going to be his slut, his whore. She would be available to him whenever he wanted her, and he knew she'd eagerly comply, now that her resistance had been broken.

As for her bra and panties, however, they were gone, scooped up by someone as a souvenir.

Then the four men gathered Gail up and hauled her naked to Jack's car. The pale light of dawn cast an eerie glow about the area, as they laid her in the back seat, and it was bright daylight by the time they reached Gail's house. The man who delivered the morning paper was just coming by when Jack's car pulled into the driveway. In full view of the man's puzzled gaze, and anyone else who happened to be watching at that moment, Jack pulled Gail's naked body out of the back seat, then Greg picked up her legs and they leisurely strolled to the front door. Jack held Gail propped up against his body, exposed to anyone who drove by - and several people did - while Greg found her keys. Once they got her inside, they dropped her right in the foyer, and left lying there, one final humiliation in a night that had been full of them.

It was the incessant ringing of the telephone that finally brought Gail back to consciousness. She started when she realized where she was and what condition she was in. As the memories of the night before flooded her brain - the good, the bad, the ugly - she lay on the floor and wept. When she had finally cried herself out somewhat, she took stock of herself, and it wasn't pleasant.

Her body, especially her face and hair, was covered with dried semen and she ached all over. Bruises and red streaks covered her torso, along with hickeys on her neck and breasts. Her genitals were sore beyond comprehension, and covered with cum that was still gelid. Somehow, she managed to crawl up the stairs to her bathroom, crawled into the shower and just laid there while the warm water washed the cum from her body.

As she lay back against the wall of the shower, under the warm stream of water, a sense of resignation filled her soul. For better or worse, she was now a bona fide, first-class slut, a whore. She didn't take money for sex, at least not yet, but she'd done everything else a whore does, and she knew that when Jack called her again, she would do it all over again, without hesitation.

And as Gail mulled the issue in her mind, she knew she had an answer for the question she'd asked herself the morning after her tryst at the Hilton, the question of whether she hated it or liked it. There was no question, no doubt about it now. She liked it, and wanted more.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,224 Followers
1...345678