All Comments on 'From Saudi Arabia With Love'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you know...

quantity =/= quality 1*

reneebanksreneebanksabout 10 years ago
Very informative

I really like when a piece of writing almost feels like reading a person's diary or being privy to those intimate thoughts reserved for only a select few. That's what this was for me. I felt like I knew the character and went through the struggles with her. I would have really liked more interaction between her and Abraham. I don't think there was enough of a connection, for me, between these two to really root for the relationship. A piece of constructive critiscim: be sure to use quotation marks with dialogue, so the reader knows who is speaking. There's so much substance here and I learned a bit about another culture. I hope others see the potential and offer CONSTRUCTIVE ADVICE instead of unnecessarily bashing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi, Renee

Are you an Alien?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2141 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...