All Comments on 'From Sperm Donor to Father Ch. 01'

by baldybear2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
This would be

a fantasy come true! But it sounds to me as if they are in England and if anything should happen to the happy couple he might find himself paying child support.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice Set-up

For every man's fantasy! I admit that I would have talked to a soliciter (lawyer)

before agreeing to things though I guess he does have a life where financial responsibilty would not break. Remember that this story was posted ten years before the educational costs climbed too much!

fanfarefanfareabout 11 years ago
children raising children

I think the author did an adequate job writing this story. Brief and to the point of getting the average reader to this site, to the sex. I am of the opinion however, that this story could have had more to it then simplistic stroke scenes.

The characters seem rather childish, trapped in perpetual adolescence without any hope of attaining maturity. The decision to have children needs financial planning and personal organization and advice from legal and medical experts. Parenting is a twenty plus years commitment and that is if nothing goes wrong!

The lesbian marriages I have known are as fragile as heterosexual relationships. And I have never seen a case where the other woman is the daddy/father figure.

Find'em, fuck'em, forget'em......squirt and run, these are not realistic strategies for long-term survival. Animals rut, humans are capable of the effort of making love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Schedule?

Seems like they were forgetting the most important aspect of their plan. The entire effort would be wasted if she was not ovulating during the 3 week period.

She should have been giving him the schedule.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
schedule and child support

That would screw things up have the trip the three weeks opposite her ovulating.

Not sure how the laws in the UK are on child support, but since their other laws are generally similar to the US laws he would probably be liable for it.

A few years ago in the US a woman gave a doctor a blowjob spit the sperm into a turkey baster and inseminated herself, the court held him liable for child support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Homophobic and sexist

The title says it all. Homophobic and sexist bullshit. This shit is offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Fun story, but I think the girlfriend would be concerned since her girl friend would appear to be bi sexual.usually with bi sexual's they are attracted to both sexes, but usually prefer one sex over another.So if Mel preferred men over women it would send up a red flag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NICE START

I'm surprised at the contingencies and what-if's raised by the commenters.

For me, it was an easy and immediate 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Interesting plot.

Well-written.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd have thought that any partner, even if they were close friends with the donor, would balk at being left behind for this kind of prolonged trip with just the two of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous