From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Innocently???

Hell, there was nothing innocent about what she had just done. There was nothing innocent about what she was doing now. And there certainly wasn't anything innocent about what I knew I was about to do to her.

"I think you dropped this," I said as I slowly approached her bed, handing her the towel.

She took it from me, but just casually tossed it beside her. "Oh, I guess I did," she repsonded coyly. "I thought it felt a bit chilly in here."

We both giggled a bit at her comment, which seemed to help break the tension. When I reached her bed, I looked down at her, my expression quickly changing from one of amusement, to one of pure lust and maybe a hint of concern. "Brit, are you sure about this?" I just needed to hear her say it.

"I've never been more sure of anything," she purred at me. Then she shocked me with her next words. "Don't you want me, Daddy," she asked as she lowered her head, pouting.

I don't know where, "Daddy" came from, and I didn't really care. All I knew was that looking down at her, laying there naked on her bed, and hearing the pleading desire in her voice as she called me Daddy, well fuck, it was the hottest thing I had ever experienced.

I leaned down and reached out my hand, taking her by the chin and lifting her head up until our eyes met. "I want you more than I can possibly explain Pumpkin."

I wanted to call her some cute, sexy little name, but Pumpkin was a name I'd already been calling her on occasion. It started one year around Halloween, when she got lost in one of corn mazes, and got scared by some guy in a "Pumpkinhead" costume. The name just stuck after that, and apparently hearing me call her Pumpkin, in this intense moment, unlocked some secret, dormant, sanctuary of lust and desire, trapped inside her.

"Please Daddy! Please make me yours," she pleaded with me. Although, at that point, no pleading was necessary. There was no way in hell I was not going to do exactly that; make... her... mine!

I bent lower, bring my lips within inches of hers. I could feel her breath against my face. I could hear her breathing quickening. I could feel her pulse, pounding as her heart raced... or maybe it was my heart racing. I leaned closer, pulling her towards me by her chin.

Our lips met...

She moaned softly as pulses of what felt like electricity, sparked between our lips. My lips parted as my tongue slipped from my mouth. She responded by parting her lips, just as my tongued touched them. The kiss was intense... passionate, erotic, blissfully intoxicating. My hand grasp her head, pulling her harder against me as my fingers ran gently, yet firmly through her hair, caressing her as we continued our forbidden kiss.

After a moment I pulled back away from her, earning a pouty sigh as I did. Judging by the look on her face, I think she thought I was stopping things before they went any further. But there was no stopping this now. Even if I wanted to, my desire was in complete control and I knew it would not relent until it was thoroughly satisfied.

I stood over her, looking down at her and smiling. She looked up at me with that pouty little expression, the one that she knows always get her what she wants. "What do you want Pumpkin? You know I can't resist that pouty little face you give me." I wanted to reassure her that I wasn't stopping. That I wanted her! That I wanted this to happen. But at the same time that, "making her beg," thing just seem to take this entire situation to a whole nother level. "Tell Daddy what you want!"

"Can I see your thingy, Daddy?"

Holy fuck that was the hottest thing ever. I know I said that already, but ever moment with her just seemed to get hotter and hotter. But she wasn't begging, not yet at least. I wanted desperately to give her what she wanted, but at the same time, I felt this desire, this craving, this need, to hear her beg me for it.

"If you want to see Daddy's cock Pumpkin," I paused for a moment, just for effect, "you have to really let me know." She took the cue perfectly!

"Please Daddy! Please let me see your big daddy cock. Please Daddy, I've fantasized about this for sooo long. I need to see it Daddy! Pllleeeaaassseee!"

Fuck that was the hottest thing ever... ok, I'll stop saying that. I think you get the point.

I looked down at her, smiling, as my fingers ran through her hair. "You can take it out of Daddy's shorts Pumpkin," I spoke, in a stern, yet loving tone. She wasted no time in responding to being given permission. Her hands went immediately to my belt, practically ripping it off of me. Then she quickly undid the top button on my shorts and slid the zipper down. My shorts dropped to the floor as her hand traced over the large bulge, hidden behind my skin tight boxer briefs. Now, I'm no porn star, but I've never had any complaints about my size. Its a solid 7" long and, according to Brittany, as thick as her wrist. But looking down at my bulging cock, throbbing beneath those briefs as her hand glided over it, even I was impressed at how big it looked.

"Daddy, you're so hard already! Did I do that to you?"

All I could do was nod in response as she hooked her fingers around the waistband of my briefs and tugged them down. When my cock finally sprang free, it nearly slapped her face and she let out a gasp as she first gazed upon it.

"Fuck Daddy, you are huge," she moaned out, making me swell up with pride a bit. I don't care who you are, and I don't care what woman you are with, when she tells you that... yeah, you feel like a man!

She had this look in her eye; a mixture of desire and fear. I didn't want her to back out at this point because she was afraid I was to big. "Don't worry Pumpkin," I said reassuringly, "Daddy will be gentle. I promise!"

She reached out with her hand and grasp my cock. Fuck it felt so amazing, the feeling of her hand on my like that. Slowly she began stroking me, and I felt pretty confident she'd done this before. Precum started to ooze out of the end of my cock, and she giggled a little as she licked her lips.

"Daddy, your thingy is leaking," Brittany said in this proactively innocent tone, which just seemed to electrify my body. "Can I please taste it Daddy?"

I wanted to make her beg a bit for it, but at that moment, those words wouldn't form in my mouth. "That's called precum Pumpkin. It just means that Daddy's cock is very excited to see you," I said, trying to play along with this "innocent" thing she had going. "You most definitely need to taste it Pumpkin."

Again, she needed no further encouragement. With her hand still grasping my cock, she moved her face closer to me, slipping her tongue out of her mouth as she moved in. She looked up at me as her tongue lighlty glided over the very tip of my dick, licking up the precum that had oozed out of me. She moaned slighlty as her eyes closed, "Mmmm, Daddy, that tastes so good!"

My god this girl knew how to get to me. Every word she spoke was right out of some dark fantasy that I didn't even know I had, until it started becoming a reality.

"Daddy, I want more please," she cooed at me, pleading for more of my seed.

"Oh Pumpkin, Daddy is going to give you plenty of his yummy cum." I was still trying to go along with her innocent little act. "But there's no need to rush Pumpkin, we have all weekend for you to get as much cum as Daddy can give you."

Apparently this whole innocent act was getting to her as much as it was me, because I no sooner got those words out of my mouth, than she devoured my cock. She forced her head down on me, gagging herself on my cock as she tried desperately to take the entire thing. Her head bobbed back and forth as I stood over her, looking down as my rod disappeared into her mouth over and over again. Fuck this girl definitely knew how to suck cock and I wanted to let her know just how good she was doing.

"Oh fuck Pumpkin," I moaned out as my hands clamped onto her head. "Fuck, you suck Daddy so good sweetie! No one's ever made Daddy feel this good." She pulled back a bit and looked up at me smiling as best she could with her mouth full of my dick.

My praise and encouragement seemed to just spur her on, and she resumed and redoubled her efforts to take my entire cock into her mouth. Finally, her throat relaxed just enough as I thrust forward and my entire shaft disappeared into her hungry mouth. She held me there as long as she could before pulling back and gasping for air as my cock slipped out of her mouth.

"I did it Daddy! I took you whole thingy in my mouth." Fuck I don't know why this innocent act turned me on so much, but it certainly did.

Again I looked down at her as my hand caressed her cheek. "Daddy is so proud of you Pumpkin," I congratulated her. "But now I think its Daddy's turn to taste you."

Her face lit up as I bent down, lowering myself on her bed and pushing her onto her back. I leaned closer and kissed her lips again. Soft, gentle, almost pecking kisses. Then my lips amd hands started working their way down her gorgeous naked body.

Slowly I kissed along her jaw line, before moving down to her neck, her moans and trembling body letting me know exactly where her most sensitive areas were. She shivered and gasp a bit as I lightly nibbled on her collar bone, before moving on along my quest downward.

My hands caressed and massaged her flesh, just below my lips, moving down at the same, agonizingly slow pace. My hands found her breasts and I lightly pinched her nipples between my thumb and fingers, rolling them around slighlty. Brittany really seemed to enjoy my fingers on her nipples, and she let me know about it.

"Oh fuck, Daddy! What are you doing to me? My body feels like it is on fire."

She wasn't exaggerating either! I could feel the intensity of the heat coming off her skin, beneath my fingers. My hands moved down her body and were replaced by my lips and tongue on her nipples. I licked, sucked, and bit her nipples until her body began to writhe beneath me.

"I think someone likes having her nipples played with a bit, Pumpkin," I teased at her.

"I love it Daddy! I didn't even realize how much," she replied, panting slightly as she spoke. "No one has ever made me feel like you do, Daddy."

I knew she was only 18 and probably not very experienced, but still her encouragement seemed to drive me to try even more.

After paying plenty of attention to her breasts and nipples, I was eager to move on towards my eventual goal. My hands continued moving down, ahead of my kisses, until my left hand slid between her legs, cupping her pussy. She gasped again as my fingers rubbed her soft, meaty, plump pussy lips. I could already feel how wet she was, as even her lips we soaked. I ran a finger up and down her slit, slowly working it between her moist lips. Her hips began thrusting against my hand as my finger found her clit and massaged tight little circles across it.

"Oh fuck Daddy... fuck that feels amazing. Please Daddy, please don't stop," she cried out. "I'm so close Daddy! I want to cum for you."

Right now was the moment that I truly snapped and took complete control of this angleic little creature trapped beneath my body. "No Pumpkin!" I practically shouted at her, "you don't cum until Daddy gives you permission." I had never had a thought like that before, but something in me had changed and right now I felt a burning need to be in total control of her entire body.

My fingers continued working over her clit as her gasps, pleas, and moans became more and more desperate. She certainly was close, but I wasn't ready for her to cum yet. Somehow she had managed to hold her orgasm so far, and I was becoming increasingly pleased at how obedient my new little toy seemed to be. But I wanted to push her further, to see how much she could really take.

As my left hand worked her clit, I slid my right hand up her thigh, reaching her pussy that was now dripping wet, and slid a single finger deep inside her cunt. She screamed...

"DADDY PLEASEEE!"

I pushed a second finger inside her and instantly began fucking her hard, fast, and deep. Her body trembled as she fought to hold back her orgasm, clutching the sheets on her bed in a death grip.

"Please Daddy! Please let me cum for you! Please! I can't hold it back Daddy! Please let me cum all over your fingers."

She begged...

She pleaded...

I finally consented!

"Cum for Daddy Pumpkin. Cum right now," I ordered her.

She immediately obeyed!

"D-ddaaaddddddyyyy," she cried out, "I'm c-cumming for you, Daddy!"

Let me assure you, I didn't need to hear her words to know she was cumming. Her pussy clenched onto my fingers, as if it was afraid to let them go. Her cum flooded out of her, soaking my hand, her sheets, hell even the mattress didn't seem to be enough to soak up all her cum. But the best part of it all was the look on her face... this twisted, contorted look of lust, excitement, and surreal pleasure. She was in paradise and I knew I was the one who took her there. But I wanted to push her even further.

"That was some orgasm there, Pumpkin," I said with a noticeably hungry tone to my voice. "But Daddy isn't done with you yet."

She lifted her head of the bed, staring down at me as I lowered my face to her stomach and my lips resumed there downward conquest. "Daddy... that... was... amazing! I don't... think... it could get... any better." Her words were choppy, staggered, as if she had forgotten even how to speak.

I raised my head, once again looking into her mesmerizing green eyes. "Oh Pumpkin, Daddy is really going to enjoy showing you just how wrong you are about that."

I moved down...

I lowered my head, our eyes still locked on one another's.

My tongue slid from my mouth...

She shivered when it first touch her lips, slowly licking along the length of her slit. I slid my hands under her thighs, pulling her legs over my shoulders. I snaked one hand around over her front and used my fingers to spread those plump lips, exposing her swollen clit and dripping wet little fuck hole, to my gaze.

The look of anticipation on her face had me curious. "Has anyone ever tasted this perfect little pussy of yours Pumpkin?"

She couldn't form words. She just shook her head and moaned as I let a hot, deep breath blow over her cunt. I inhaled deeply, taking in her delicious aroma. My god this pussy even smelled perfect.

I lowered my head back down, finally breaking eye contact with her. The second my tongue touched her clit, I knew she wasn't going to be able to hold out very long. But I was intent to make her wait as long as she possibly could.

"Oh god Daddy," she purred as my tongue flicked across her clit rapidly. "Fuck your tongue feels so damn amazing Daddy!"

Her words were hot... bothered... needy... and getting dirtier by the second... and I loved it!

"Fuck Daddy! YEEESSS!! Lick me Daddy, please! Lick your little Pumkpin's cunt daddy," she said, practicality screaming out.

I was more than happy to oblige her too. My mouth devoured her delectable little cunt; licking up every drop of her cum that remained from her first orgasm. My tongue alternated back and forth from flicking across her clit, to pushing as deep as it could, into her tight little fuck hole. I raised up slightly, lifting her ass off the bed and pulling her dripping snatch tighlty against my face. She was quickly losing it; unable, at this point, to even form sentences, just screaming out desperate words.

"Fuck... please... D-daddy... more... please... fuck," she cried out as her entire body trembled and quaked beneath me.

I lowered my head more, using my other hand to spread the cheeks of her ass apart as my tongue glided over her tight asshole. My tongue pushed in a little, lighlty probing her shit-hole and sending an entirely new sensation through her writhing body.

"D-daddy... fuck... ass... yes Daddy," she pleaded as her hands clamped onto my head, pulling me harder against her.

Her heart was pounding and her breathing was this desperate panting as my tongue continued to explore her dirty little hole. I knew she was getting close. I could feel the tension building inside her. My tongue returned to her clit, licking and sucking it as she began begging for release.

"D-daddy... c-cummm... please... please d-daddy!"

She needed it! I knew how badly she needed to explode and I couldn't wait to taste her cum as she did. I pushed two fingers back inside her cunt and again fucked her hard, fast, and deep. Her hips bucked and thrusted against my face and hand.

"PLEASE DADDY," she cried out, "Please... let... me... cum!"

I lifted my head enough to speak, but only long enough to speak two words..."Cum now!"

She came!

No, she exploded! Squirting her hot, sweet, savory, delicious cum all over my face and hands. Her body spasmed so hard I thought I may have actually broke her. Again she screamed out, just words, nearly incoherent.

"FUCK... CUMMING... SQUIRTING... DADDY!"

I licked, sucked and fingered her until I sensed her orgasm subsiding. Once it finally seemed to end, I dropped her legs off of my shoulders and she fell, nearly lifeless, to the bed. She panted, and gasped as she tried to regain her breath.

I moved back up her body, pushing my soaked face against hers as she lapped her cum of my lips and beard. I was completely soaked by her cum and the taste and scent was driving me insane. We kissed again, even more hungrily and passionately than before. When I finally broke our kiss, she looked into my eyes with this incredibly satisfied expression on her face.

"Daddy, that was the most amazing orgam I've ever had." She had regained her ability to speak coherently and was making sure I knew exactly what I had just done to her. "I've never came that hard Daddy! I didn't even know I could squirt like that."

By this time my cock was throbbing and my balls were screaming for their own release. "I'm glad you enjoyed that so much Pumpkin," I said as my fingers traced along her jawline and down to her throat. "But now its Daddy's turn to cum."

She started to speak, but I cut her off as a realization hit me, smacking square in the face as if I'd been hit with a bat.

"Fuck," I shouted, "I don't have any condoms." At this point in my life I hadn't needed a condom in years, and had not had the slightest inkling that I would need one. But Brittany quickly quieted my concerns.

"It's ok Daddy," she said, smiling up at me. "I'm on the pill, remember?" I had forgotten that her mom got her on the pill a few years ago, when she was having issues with her cycle being regular. "Besides," she started, but then paused briefly as that innocent look formed on her face, once again. "Well, I u-uh, I kind of want to feel you cum inside me Daddy," she continued. "I've never had anyone cum in me like that, and I want you to be the first, Daddy."

Those words just melted me. I knew I wasn't the one who got to take her virginity, but at least I could be the first man to ever fill her with his seed.

She reached down between us, grabbing my cock and rubbing it against her soaked cunt. "Daddy, please take me! Please daddy! Take and fill me with your cum and make me yours."

I couldn't have given her better words to say to me in that moment, if I'd had 100 years to plan this. Her hand continued guiding my cock along her slit and as soon as I felt it line up, I pushed.

Brittany screamed this cry that was a mixture of pain and intense pleasure, as my cock penetrated all the way inside her in one hard thrust.

"Oh fuck Daddy," she cried out, "your stretching my pussy so much!"

I loved hearing her dirty, erotic confessions as we consumated this forbidden, completely erotic act. Part of me wanted to take this slow; to slowly, thoroughly, passionately make love to her. My hips started a slow rhythmic thrusting. I would pull back until only the very tip of my cock remained inside her. Then quickly shove back, forcing my entire shaft back into her needy cunt. Her pussy squeezed, sucked, and splattered her juices as we fucked!