From Stepdaughter to Wife... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then she spoke, and I lost all sense of making slow, deliberate, passionate love to her.

"Fuck me Daddy! Please! Fuck me hard," she pleaded with me. "Use my cunt Daddy! Own it... own me! Please Daddy... please!"

Those words sent my brain, my hips, my legs, every fucking muscle and nerve in my body into overdrive. I raised up, grabbing the back of her thighs and pushing her legs back against her chest. My hips started hammering into her; pounding my cock as hard and deep into her cunt as I possibly could. I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace, but I didn't care. She had already cum twice and was close to her third. I needed to cum. I needed to fill her cunt with my seed. I needed to claim every inch of her body as my own.

"Fuck Pumpkin, daddy is so close," I shouted my warning to her. "Daddy is going to fill you with his cum Pumpkin."

"Yes Daddy, fuck yes! Fill my cunt, please Daddy!" Her words had this wicked, hungry, needy tone and it was pushing beyond my limts.

I could feel her the walls of her pussy quivering and spasming around my cock; like she was trying to milk the cum from my balls. I rasied up more, now leaving only her head and shoulders still on the bed. My balls slapped against her ass with every deep, hard thrust.

"Daddy... d-daddy I'm going to cum again! Please Daddy, please let me cum on your big daddy cock," she begged me over and over.

I knew I couldn't hold back any longer, and I wanted us to cum together, so badly. I felt my balls tighten and my cock begin to flinch inside her.

"Cum for Daddy, Pumpkin!" Cum on Daddy's cock as I fill you with cum," I commanded her. "Daddy's cumming Pumpkin! Daddy is cumming inside you!"

"Fuck yes Daddy! I'm c-cumming! I c-cummimg for you Daddy!"

Her cum erutpted from her cunt like a long dormant volcano that finally blew its top. Just as she came, I exploded inside her, filling her womb with more cum than I thought could come from me. Cum splashed out, soaking nearly the entire bed as I continued pounding into her until every drop of my cum was released.

Once both our orgasm subsided, I released her legs and collapsed on top of her. Her arms wrapped around me as we laid there, panting, desperately trying to catch our breath. Neither of us could talk for several moments. We just laid there, her arms around me and her body pinned beneath me.

Finally, my heart began to slow and my breathing calmed enough that I was able to push myself up a bit and speak. But no words came, at least not at first. We just stayed there, staring into each others eyes. We didn't speak; we didn't need to. The expression on both of our faces told us all we needed to know. She was mine! Not just now, in this moment, not just this weekend. We both knew right there that this was something that was likely never going to go away, and truthfully, neither of us cared.

I leaned down, kissing her lips softly. Then pulling back to speak, "God that was incredible, Pumpkin! I needed that so badly. Not just sex, I needed you!"

"I needed you too Daddy," she began, "I can't tell you how long I've wanted you. You're everything to me Daddy!"

I kissed her again, longer this time. Then pulled away, "I love you Pumpkin! I love you so very much!"

Her eyes filled with tears and she pulled me to her, kissing me so deeply. Once she broke the kiss, she sobbed up at me, "I love you too Daddy! And I don't care what we have to do, I want to be yours forever."

For the next several minutes we just laid there, my body over hers, kissing each other and professing our love to one another. It seemed surreal and part of me expected to wake up from this dream. But it wasn't a dream, it was the single greatest reality I had known in my entire life.

Finally I rolled off of her, onto my back on the bed, my head resting on one of her pillows. She instantly, almost instinctively rolled over, cupping her body agaisnt mine and laid her head on my chest. We just laid there holding one another for what seemed like eternity.

Finally she drifted off to sleep and I laid there, looking down at this beautiful, perfect creation, wrapped around my body. I couldn't imagine what we were going to do, and didn't really care at that moment. All I knew was I had never felt anything close to what I now felt for her, my stepdaughter, my angel, my Pumpkin. I lowered my head and kissed her lighlty on the top of hers. She sighed this sleeply sigh, and shifted more tighlty against me. Then, reluctantly, I drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

One last note: I truly hope you enjoyed this and would love to hear your thoughts. As I said, I do have a plan for the chapters to follow, but I'm not above making a few changes. So please, don't be shy about letting me know.