All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 17'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I guess she's not going to look for her brother after all

Disappointed that she completely went slut with no back bone.

fatman1555fatman1555over 9 years ago
Love it

I love that your making such a great story and a good build up to the best reveal ever! Another good chapter ^_^

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Thank you been waiting so long

Really enjoyed this 17th chapter. Glad that lord Plath took her as his own. Will be interesting for the first meeting of his wife. Can't wait. I am not aroused for the day. You have made my Monday

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 9 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

I was originally going to leave your comment alone, because I do encourage constructive criticism, but then I decided that you were pretty insulting about it. First of all, constructive criticism would be worded more like "I hope she's not just going to forget about finding her brother, that would be really disappointing. " because your assumption otherwise is pretty insulting. when have I eeeeeeever completely changed a character's personality like that or just dropped an important plot point? I've had this story plotted out for months now, the storyline with her brother is not over, but when everything happens, don't flatter yourself that it has anything to do with your accusation, it's because of the kind of writer I am.

observer7observer7over 9 years ago
*clap clap*

And that is exactly the kind of response the fickle, assuming consumer deserves when they blow their load early but claim to see through time.

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*grins*

Another amazing chapter Goldeniangel. I love the fact that your characters do stay true to themselves. I also love the fact that Lord Plath's mark glows and has such a strong effect on Chryssa. *grins big* Keep up the great writing. I wait with baited breath for the next chapter.

And to the rude anonymous.... If you had read the last paragraph, you would realize that Chryssa has no intention of abandoning her search for her brother. Instead, she seems to be planning to use her new life as Lord Plath's prinessa to her advantage in her search. And who knows.... her brother may soon be closer to her than she realizes. *lil shrug*

But I am only following my gut instinct on that thought process. I'm sure Goldeniangel has that reunion well planned out. *smiles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally... :)

He's claimed her for his own. About time too. ;) I was so excited when I saw this chapter up, because I had an inkling of what might happen. Now it has, I can't wait for chapter 18. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turn of Events

SO excited for this! Its was definitely a turn from the other chapters, I'm curious to see where it'll go from here. Will their relationship go past the physical? and how her brother will play into it. I'm just disappointed in the length of this chapter. Considering all the changing occurring in Chryssa's life it had very little it actually talked about. Can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, I didn't expect that development so soon. I was hoping she might get another visit from that devil-looking dude before this happened. I kind of have the feeling that Lady Plath's prin may be...Chryssa's brother. But maybe that would be too easy. Maybe Lady Plath will just acquire him along the way. I do really want another encounter with the devil-looking dude though.

ianbabyyyianbabyyyover 9 years ago
Wow

I don't think I have ever, /ever/ commented on a story before. However, when I got to the end of this, I nearly cried at the realization that there were no more chapters. I was despairing about it being over, until I remembered that you had said something about 'finishing it this year', so on a hunch I went and looked at the date, and almost squealed when I saw the chapter was posted two days ago.

I read the first couple chapters a long while back, before you restarted it, and I have to say, I am so immensely enjoying this story, more so than any other I've read on Literotica. You are, by far, my favorite writer.

-ian

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

I really enjoy your writing. The perfect mix of love and porn. Your imagination is wonderful. Hope there's another chapter written for Xmas. Keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

In my opinion, this story would be better if Chryssa had fight in her and she wouldn't be such a slut, but maybe it's just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES