From Terra Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers

Lord Plath held her there, in place, until she finally stopped shaking and squirming, her body going limp with sexual satisfaction as he gently stroked her folds. She whimpered a bit as his teeth pulled away from her neck, her hand automatically going to up to touch where he'd bit her, certain that she'd feel blood coming from the spot, he'd bitten her so hard.

Instead, she felt ridges where his teeth had indented her skin, and, instead of pain, a shocking swirl of arousal as her fingers brushed over the spot.

"What?!" Her body tingled as she pressed the indents more firmly.

"I've marked you," Lord Plath said smugly. "You are now my prinessa. My marking will feel very good when I touch you there. I've been told some prinees can orgasm just from having their mark stimulated."

A new way to orgasm? Chryssa was intrigued even as she was a little irritated that Lord Plath's claiming of her actually involved physically marking her without so much as a by-your-leave. In the back of her head, she realized, she'd kept the thought that she could always escape him too, the way she'd been planning to escape House Exotica, if she felt the need to. Having an actual physical mark would make any kind of disguise more difficult, depending on what it actually looked like. She craned her neck, trying to see, but was unable to.

"Back to work," Lord Plath snapped out, pulling Chryssa off his cock and up into his arms. "I am going to take my prinessa back to my room," he said to his second-in-command, who nodded. "I'll return in two cycles. You have command until then."

"Yes, Sir," the other Licken said, thumping his fist against his chest in salute. A tiny smile curved his lips as his eyes went to Chryssa's naked body. "Only two cycles, my Lord?"

"She'll need a bit of rest," Lord Plath said, his voice smug. Chryssa rolled her eyes. Males. They were all the same.

******

Holy Mother of Terra!

Chryssa stared at her reflection in the mirror. She'd just woken up after Lord Plath had completely exhausted her in his bed. The Licken had been of a mind to celebrate her claiming, which he'd done by tying her down and playing with her nipples while licking at his 'mark' until she'd been nearly mindless with need, and begging for him to fuck her. Then he'd turned her over and fucked her ass while she was on all fours, while she'd cum again and again, her pussy spasming emptily while he rubbed her clit hard. When he'd finally cum in her ass, filling a second hole with his hot cream, he'd bitten down on her mark again and she'd practically imploded with passion.

Apparently, an orgasm one of the regular ways, combined with being re-bitten, was an explosively intense combination.

It had been no surprise to the Licken when she'd fairly collapsed afterwards. He'd whispered in her ear that she should rest and he would be back later. When she'd awoken, she'd been alone, and had assumed that he'd gone to resume command of the ship, so she'd stumbled into what she figured was a bathroom. She'd been right, but she'd gotten sidetracked from her initial goal - the commode - by her reflection.

The "mark" was actually an imprint of his teeth, and the indentations freaking glowed! They glowed SILVER! It was impossible to miss and she couldn't even imagine how hard it would be to cover. What if the damn thing glowed through fabric? Although, maybe it didn't... maybe the loop dress only had one shoulder for a reason. Still, most fashions throughout the universe that she'd seen in House Exotica would never cover a mark like this. Any Licken looking at her would immediately know what it was.

Why hadn't anyone at House Exotica ever mentioned this? Or maybe none of them had deemed it important. Or didn't know.

Chryssa delicately traced her fingers over the mark, shuddering as her pussy clenched in response. Maybe this wasn't so bad... maybe she could find out what had happened to her brother and rescue him without having to leave Lord Plath completely. After all, she rather liked the big alien, even if he was a Licken. He did have that marvelous cock. Plus, as much as he considered her his, she was starting to realize that she considered him hers as well. Otherwise, why would she have gotten so jealous over the idea of him having other prinessas?

She would have to think about it.

Watching in the mirror as she pressed a little harder on the mark, she shivered.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,598 Followers
12