All Comments on 'From This Day Forward'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love You

Love you so much....

sunburycdsunburycdabout 5 years agoAuthor
LOL

Love you too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A hot story. I liked the story flow and the characters. I hope you might continue the story with the sister getting pregnant and maybe the mother also. Or just a lot of steamy sex. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not bad...

... but you've given us far better tales, in the past.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 5 years ago
* * * * *

All around best story I've read in two years.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm

Section 3 nd 4 had me hard tthrobbing and oozing - please write Part 2

tallman441tallman441about 5 years ago
Good story

Good story. Different kind of story line, but worth the read. Very hot!!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

and i love you too!!! haha! great read, no surprise, your stories are always brilliant. Clearly dad was a little confused about his family. very clever. can't wait for more!

MiniwandMiniwandabout 5 years ago
Need much work

It was an OK story for 3 and an half page and then, time skip after sex. WTF?

What I want in an erotic story is some sex but you just skipped that part. Sure there are two or three paragraphs about the end of their sexual encounter but it is far from enough.

I read your story waiting for the sex part but you didn't deliver. The build up is fine because a story can't be all about sex. It's an important part of the story but it can't be all.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
So Crazy....GOOD

That was a wild journey, towards the end my head was spinning. The best line in the story? "So does this mean you aren't actually gay?" Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Plz don't add more than one female characters...

More characters means more words, you can use that effect to make the story more descriptive. In this story sex describing scene was a little short, no pussy eating, no teasing & only a little waterworks. I have seen videos of miles doing it in wine glasses, Webcam mom Cumming in glass for her son, Im Gonna've a drink.😜 Btw, tha washing machine scene was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best story

Best story I read in along time keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One complaint

Nathaniel is a douchey name? Fuck you. Aside from that, good story.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very fun read

Masterfully crafted from the beginning to end. Descriptions of bodies and acts were superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What does this character mean "H" and "N"?

because your "From This Day Forward" story is shown. I do not know what it means and please answer

YankMyDoodleYankMyDoodleabout 5 years ago
@Anonymous - N and H

‘N’ means it’s a New story; ‘H’ means it’s Hot (average score of 4.50 or higher).

Definitely HOT!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 5 years ago
Hot story, but...

Mom and son can’t even talk to each other about their incest, even after making each other cum. They are tight-lipped, repressed, happy clams. To go from that point to, “Put a baby inside me, and make me your wife”? And then he considers BOTH his mother and sister his instant Plural Marriage Wives? Come on! It’s like you threw your characters out of a high rise window and made them fly. The sex was hot, but the story wasn’t true to itself. The ending was rushed and unbelievable.

sunburycdsunburycdabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Just an aside, I wrote this not long after I joined Literotica and had so much trouble with it, it remained in draft since then.The original was at least a page longer and even involved bridesmaids. I take the criticism on this one, it isn't one of my favourites.Thank you for those that took time to read and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Mother wasn't frigid

Sister wasn't a slut

He wasn't gay

But the father was a fucking dick.

When I get to my laptop you'll have another subscriber.

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
As you know it's such a baaaad story....

You got 5* from me :p

I enjoyed, if possible I would have gone with 4.5 because what you wrote was great, but I felt left short changed that a lot of the sex, especially the first penetration of sis was skipped over - it was her virginity for goodness sake!! Plus, well, sibling love, the more the better.

Would have been nice to read more about Nate having it thrown in his face - you don't get married to have sex...if it was my sister, she would have heard about it straight away.

Would be nice to see at least some of their life after in detail. Sister's friends are always a good cover if they are up for it, to normalise living arrangements ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awsome!!

Super nice twist. Live long and breed, love and lust! So nicely done. Alittle more description of feelings on genitals would add tangible, over the top connect.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
loved it

please write a sequel

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
nice

good that you kept it in the family without bringing in outsiders

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
😀

One of my all time favorite family love stories. Some may call it absolutely incest but I see it as total love and affection. Hope to read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Best last two line ever written !!

Say what ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
THE BEST

this is one of the best stories I've read on this site. And I've been on here for a long time! Thank you for sharing. And by the way, this begs for a 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Needs Part 2

Great story, loved the threesome with mother / son / daughter. At least one more chapter? Please?

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

He needs to keep fucking mom and sister. It would be wonderful if both were soon displaying baby bumps. They could begin a new life as one happy family

Fine19Fine19over 4 years ago

Wow! Think of all the possibilities. Very exciting story.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A great story, but...

I'm not a fan of incest pregnancies. Other than that it was a fun story. TY for your efforts.

petcock17petcock17over 4 years ago
Cool

Very nice... I liked it even tho I'm also not a fan of incest pregnantsys...but she's not pregnant yet so, so many options...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Utterly ridiculous

And I loved every second of it.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 4 years ago
clever

I like clever stories and this offers just enough twists to tantalize. Keep up the work. I don't care much for the pregnant wish, but it sort of fits. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Review

More please,

Both females get pregnant ,

All financially secured,

Move to a bigger house, with swimming pool ,

get a bigger bed that sleeps 3 people.

You cant take it from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you can't stop here!

Great story.. though a bit rushed at the end.... But as great stories go on this site, they always leave the readers hanging.. We need more, is that asking too much?

sunburycdsunburycdalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Punctuation

To the anonymous would be editor that emailed me. Thankyou for your feedback. Just to note, until about six months ago I wrote everything on a phone without the use of a spellcheck, so yeah, a few errors slipped through.

Hope you didn't spend too much time compiling your list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Might be your best.

Has all the good stuff with a lot of humor. See you have slacked off recently ?

Diecast1Diecast1about 3 years ago

What a good story. Is there another chapter!! AAA+++

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, seems like the story should continue with maybe a pregnant mom or sister or both?? At an rate this was a well written story that was really entertaining seems that there is a lot more yet to tell. Well done 5 stars

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, a little corny at times but still enjoyed it............():\

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Kawaii, und Funny!

11/10 "Mother Sandwiches'!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Had me laughing through out as mom manipulated her children into a obvious threesome

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Does this mean you're not gay?" XD Should have replied, "whatever gave you that idea?" Anyway this was pretty hot.

mrem4nmrem4n6 days ago

This story was ridiculous but i dont read erotica for realism. This was a fun read, thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...