From This Day Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was a problem," she admitted as she came back from the desk and took Mom's bag. "With having the same surname, they thought you guys were together. They've put you in the same room!"

"Oh," Mom exclaimed. "That's probably not too much of a problem."

To me it sounded like the plot of an erotic story, be it an incestuous one. Mother and son forced to share a room in a hotel. I dismissed it with a simple question as we headed towards the room. "There's two beds though right?"

Bridget laughed. "Yeah of course!"

We opened the door to the suite and all eyes fell on the solo queen sized mattress in the centre of the room.

"Oh!" Bridget offered. "I guess I can go back and see if they've got another. They said they were all booked out though."

"Oh it's not important," Mom replied. "It's only two nights. We can share can't we Baby?"

Taking my arm, she hugged me into her breast and I reflected that the hotel probably had cots for such situations but kept the thought to myself. The idea of sleeping in the same bed as my mother all of a sudden becoming particularly enticing.

"I think you can trust him Mom!" Bridget giggled and I self consciously chuckled along. If only she knew what I was thinking?

"But can I be trusted?" Mom jokingly laughed, hugging me tighter before taking her bag from Bridget and entering the room.

A bowl of fruit was awaiting us, full of grapes, kiwi's and bananas and a bottle of chilled wine beside. When we'd unpacked with the aid of Bridget and settled, Mom was quick to partake and even offered me a drink as well. All three of us with a glass of wine and toasting to Bridget's impending marriage out on the deck looking out on the countryside, I again had a tinge of sadness but kept it to myself to not dampen my sister's mood.

A quick rehearsal of the wedding was held later in the afternoon where Mom and I finally got to meet Nathaniel's family, those that would soon be our family and I did learn a few new things. Again, they seemed nice, if maybe a little too conservative. But an overheard conversation with the grooms mother seemed to confirm a suspicion my mother and I had about the haste of the marriage. My talent for eavesdropping paid off when she mentioned to whom I supposed was an Aunt of the family's tradition of abstinence before marriage. Things began to make sense.

My sister whom my father had labeled a slut for no particular reason was just horny. I guessed Nathaniel was in the same boat. They were marrying just so they could have sex. It made me sadder for Bridget. They weren't values our side of the family embraced. She was living her life by someone else's rules. It wasn't right. But who was I to intervene?

* * *

"Left side of the bed or right?" Mom asked as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a white bath robe. Her hair was still partially wet from the shower, her head tilted as if to remove water from her ear.

"Oh, um I don't mind!" I replied as I looked back at my phone yet watched her from the corner of my eye turn back the covers on the right side.

"The shower's free," she offered as she began applying cream to her legs.

I felt like staying and watching but knew I'd likely get another erection so quickly headed to the bathroom before it was too late.

Her panties were right there on the sink! I stood there looking at them, thinking it curious what with the rest of her clothing left over the edge of the bathtub. Do I? I asked myself and quickly submitted, picking them up and lifting them to my face. I had the chance to take in one long draught of the scent of my mother's pussy when the door dramatically opened.

My hands were quicker to move than she was to enter but as her eyes fell upon me I was still holding her underwear.

"Sorry, I remembered I left my things in here," she explained her sudden intrusion, reaching for her clothes on the bath before dropping her eyes to my hand holding out her panties. "Thank you Darling," she sighed as her hand touched mine lightly during the transfer.

What if she'd come in a minute later? Unannounced. Would she have found me with my cock out? Masturbating with her blue cotton panties glued to my mouth and nose? Most definitely yes. I'd dodged a bullet. Or had I? Was it a knowing smile she threw me as she left the bathroom? Had she left them there for this very reason? All of a sudden my earlier delusion I was living some incestuous erotic short story didn't seem so delusional.

I tried the cold shower but it did little to abate my growing desire. If I'd been smart I would've jerked of there and then. Put a temporary end to my incestuous horniness.

I was thankful I didn't.

Mom was sitting up reading in bed when I came out of the bathroom. I hadn't brought pyjamas, not imagining I'd be sleeping with someone else, let alone my mother, so entered the room wearing only my boxer shorts. When I saw what she was wearing, I wished I had more on.

Her breasts literally bulged out from behind the light pink lace at her chest. With her eyes cast downwards I was able to inconspicuously ogle her beauty, her bare neck, her cleavage. I circled the bed and quickly dove beneath the sheets before my cock again let me down and gave away my teenage lust.

"Oh, are we going to bed already?" Mom glanced across, the sheets pulled up to my neck. "I suppose we should get a good nights sleep. Big day and all tomorrow."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I am pretty tired."

Thinking she was reaching for the light, I was surprised when Mom pulled back the sheets and rose up out of bed.

"I should probably have a wee," she remarked as I watched her from behind head back to the bathroom. What I'd assumed she was wearing, a long nightie; wasn't that at all. I guessed it would be called a playsuit, an all in one satin romper, the shorts hugging her buttocks tightly, lace edging.

Was she serious? I thought. She was in bed with her son and she was essentially wearing lingerie. The door closed behind her and I immediately pictured her having to undress to pee. Lowering the string straps from her shoulders and dropping the satin below her breasts, over her hips.

My timing was impeccable as in my mind I saw her sitting down on the toilet and in reality, the sound of her urine hitting the water came loud and clear from inside the bathroom. Fuck. That did it. I dropped a hand to my steadily growing cock and allowed myself some pleasure. Jerking off to the sound of my mom pissing. Recalling her urinating in the parking lot beside my sister. I threw back the sheet to look at my erection poking out of the fly of my shorts. Had I ever looked so hard? I all of a sudden regretted not fapping in the shower, my desperate need to cum overpowering.

The toilet flushed and I hid away my excitement before Mom returned. A quick glance at her playsuit from the front showed me the satin clinging to her pussy, the shadow of pubic hair visible through the material. An involuntary twitch from my erection laying against my stomach caused the sheet to lift and I noticed my mother's eyes divert momentarily to the area before switching off the light and climbing back in beside me.

The bed was large but I could still feel the depression her body caused in the mattress, the heat from her skin.

"I know what you're thinking!" Mom whispered after a moments silence between us.

I swallowed loudly and felt my face redden, thankful the room was in partial darkness.

"Wh..What?" I stammered. "I'm not, I mean, I wouldn't," I quickly followed up.

She turned on her side to face me and her hand reached across to land on my bare chest. There was no doubt she'd feel my heart racing, I could hear it for God's sake.

"What are you talking about?" She sighed but went on before I needed to answer. "I mean I know you're stressing about the wedding."

"Oh," I breathed.

"You're thinking we're going to lose her aren't you?"

"Ah, yeah," I whispered, relieved she wasn't talking about my hard-on and its reason for being in that state.

"Don't worry Honey," Mom attempted to soothe me. "She'll always be your sister. Think that we're gaining family, not losing any."

Her hand felt so soft on my skin. The slight movement of her fingertips on my pectoral giving me goosebumps.

"Your heart's racing," she whispered as I closed my eyes and relaxed under her touch and I thought of her words as I attempted to calm my mind.

Maybe she was right. I'd still see Bridget often I was sure. And another thought entered my head. Perhaps their marriage wouldn't last. And with that admittedly selfish proposal swirling around inside me, I drifted away.

It was possibly Mom's snoring that stirred me but it was the location of her hand that woke me. Definitely asleep, my mother's fingers that had caressed me to slumber were laying across my penis. Flaccid, I was caught beneath the dead weight of her palm. My mother's hand was on cock. Just the words in my mind had me swelling. A sudden pulse of blood and her hand lifted with my dick. Oh no, I thought. If she wakes she'll think I placed it there. Again I involuntarily twitched. My erection steadily growing to its fullest potential. She'll think me a creep. A pervert. I needed to remove it but at the same time, it felt so good. The first time someone had ever touched me there. And it was my mother.

I moved my hips slightly and gasped as my erection ground against her small hand, the feeling indescribable. Her snoring stopped and I immediately rolled towards her to allow her hand to fall from me as she woke. Breathing loudly to feign sleep I watched through squinted eyes as she lifted her head slightly as if recalling where in fact she was. The sheet was down below my waist and I wondered if in the light provided by the moon shining through the drapes she could see my cock?

I guiltily hoped she could.

"Are you awake?" The almost imperceptibly quiet question came from her lips.

I didn't respond. I couldn't let her know I had felt her hand on me. How had it ended up there in the first place? Had she done it on purpose? Had I done it in my sleep? It was all too embarrassing to face and I kept up the act of unconsciousness.

"Aiden?" She again whispered, slightly louder than before as if testing me. Still no response. What happened then convinced me I was perhaps dreaming.

Her body moved beside me and for a moment I thought she was rising again, possibly to visit the bathroom, but she in fact only turned. With her rear to me, I relaxed somewhat knowing she couldn't see my cock or my twitching eyelids but it wasn't over. Inch by slow inch I felt her weight shifting. Her body moving towards me. It was the touch of her foot on my leg first of all and then the moment I would never have thought possible; the softness of her buttocks against my erection.

She knew I was hard! She must have seen it. Seen it projecting from my boxer shorts. A pillar of love, the solid flesh of her son there for the taking. To press herself against, comfortable in the knowledge it was done behind the veil of sleep.

Further she moved. Her ass pushing hard against my erection, her back up against my chest. I bent my legs and shifted in my 'sleep,' lifting an arm up over her body and completing the spoon by placing a hand upon her breast. A stifled breath expelled from her lungs as I ground my cock harder between her satin covered buttocks.

My face in her hair as she moved her head back onto my pillow, I felt her hand atop mine on her boob, gently manipulating my fingers to squeeze her through the lace, her nipple hard to the touch. And then as I moved my hips over and again against her ass, she coaxed my hand lower. Ever so slowly she guided me down across her belly until the warmth beneath my palm increased and I was upon her pubic mound. Her legs parted to allow my fingers access and then pressed tightly together, trapping my hand between her thighs, against her wet vulva.

I increased my grinding between her ass cheeks as I wriggled my fingers against what I imagined was her clit. "Oh Mom," I finally acknowledged I was awake, breathing behind her ear.

"Shhh," she whispered in reply. "Hush Baby...you're...sleeping," she managed between gasps as I fingered her in rhythm with my hips dry humping her ass.

I understood. How could we admit what we were doing? It was incest. We hadn't discussed it beforehand. Perhaps madly, if it was done under the confines of sleep, was it legitimate? Plausible deniability. If a tree fell in the forest and all that. Fuck it. However she wanted to do this, I was in. I never uttered another word as I felt my pre-cum coating the satin at the top of her buttocks.

Between her legs was increasingly wetter, both her hands clamped down on mine and pressed me harder into her pussy. I slid my cock from the head all the way to my balls between her cheeks, the bed creaking with the action. Cupping her cunt, my middle finger pushed hard into the gusset of her playsuit, her breathing stopped altogether and her hands prevented mine from moving on her clit. She began shuddering in her climax and I knew it was my cue as well to cum. We do it together; we do it quickly; and we never speak a word! It was an unspoken moment of connection between us. Mother and son joined in almost anonymous incestuous orgasm.

I allowed myself one moment of conscious affection for her as I began emptying myself on her back, pressing my lips to the side of her neck. A long kiss as jet after jet of cum sprayed my stomach, the sheets and her sleepwear, only breaking my lock when I was drained, the last of my semen milked by her clenching buttocks. For minutes we stayed in position until finally the pressure of her hands on mine relaxed. I took it as a sign and slowly allowed my hand to fall from between her saturated thighs. What to do? I asked myself. If she wanted deniability, I'd allow it. I'd give her anything she wanted. I relaxed my hold on her, my legs no longer pressed hard against hers and resuming the charade of tossing in my sleep, casually rolled again onto my back.

For a moment she lay beside me before as silently as possible as if not to wake me, slid out of bed and padded her way to the bathroom. Through slitted eyelids lest she turn to look, I spied the rear of her playsuit as the light came on in the bathroom and saw the evidence of our love, her back streaked, saturated with cum.

Minutes passed and I used the time to clean up the mattress with my shorts as best I could, swapping them for a clean pair in the process and making it back under the sheet before the door of the bathroom once again opened. She wore one of the provided robes and just as quietly as she had left returned to the bed wrapped securely. There would be no repeat performance.

* * *

I must have slept. I didn't think it would be possible. From the moment she lay back next to me, my cock had hardened and I allowed it to remain so as I ran the event over and over in my head. For a time I knew she lay awake beside me. I wanted to speak to her. To confess my love and beg to do more but I knew it had to be on her terms. It took more than an hour but gentle snoring told me she had truly fallen back to sleep and it must not have been long after I as well joined her as the next thing I knew, sun was filling the room.

It was uncomfortable but not unpleasant. If not for the fact we woke in different clothing; if there wasn't crusty evidence on the sheet; if there wasn't her satin sleepwear soaking in the sink, it could be said it had never happened. But we both knew different. Neither of us spoke of it. I can't really describe the feeling. Like trying not to laugh. Like being desperate to tell a secret. Like holding your breath. I felt if she gave me the nod I'd burst. I'd never stop kissing her, never stop telling her I loved her. Small talk filled our morning until we were scheduled for lunch with Bridget and the other guests and then we were back to normal. Mother and son back to our old relationship as if nothing had happened but I wondered if she was looking forward to tonight as much as I was?

Bridget was sharing a suite with her two bridesmaids and at lunch it was decided that Mom would get herself ready then join them in Bridget's room to help the bride prepare. I felt a little left out and I was disappointed Bridget hadn't included me in her pre-wedding procedure. It was understandable I guessed. Being a supposed gay little brother only got me so many privileges I figured.

* * *

As was becoming customary, Mom showered first. I didn't know if she was teasing me as she left the clothing she would be wearing to the wedding on the bed, a new dress she had bought especially and some of the underwear I'd been present when purchased. The shower running in the background I picked up the panties and ran my fingers over the silky material. An intricate lace pattern adorned the front, the cream colored nylon see-through as I pressed my hand to the full back brief. I imagined her bottom behind the material. The crack of her ass through the fabric. The ass I'd cum on.

There was a matching bra and most interestingly, garter belt with thigh high stockings. She might leave these on when we fuck, I told myself and my cock responded accordingly. The shower stopping brought me back into the real world and told me not to get ahead of myself. "If it happens, it happens," I whispered to the empty room.

Again disappointment and I should have seen it coming. When I got out of the bathroom post shower, Mom was fully dressed. Applying makeup in the mirror, she looked in my direction.

"Well don't you look handsome," she complimented me as I struggled with my tie.

I hated wearing a suit. That I was wearing it for my sister's wedding made it even worse.

"I'll help you with that Honey," Mom offered, seeing my incompetence. "If you help me with my problem."

"What's your problem?"

She rose from before the mirror and walked towards me, letting me take her in completely for the first time. She looked stunning. A mid-thigh length orange dress hugged her body but it was then I noticed she wasn't completely dressed. Shoe-less, she was yet to put on her stockings.

Mom stopped before me, raising her hands to my collar and undoing the damage I'd done with the tie.

"Well it's a little uncomfortable," she whispered. I watched her mouth move with each word. Her full lips painted red and again the desire to kiss her was overwhelming. "It's my stockings."

"Oh?" I replied, more than a little interested at her confession.

"They're not stay-ups you see," she purred. "That's why I bought the garter belt."

"Right," I sighed. Her fingers touched my neck and I got goosebumps. My cock began pulsing at what she was saying.

"Well I put them on when you were in the shower but the latch is so fiddly and they kept falling down."

"Ok," I was shaking.

"You wouldn't be able to attach them for me would you Honey?" She asked, tightening and straightening my tie.

Was she kidding?

"Of course I will," I blurted out possibly too eager, but her sly smile told me it was just what she wanted to hear.

Running her hands from my collar across my shoulders and down my arms she squeezed my biceps. "There, you're done," she smiled. "Now me."

Sitting back on the bed, Mom reached for a stocking and rolled it onto her hand. Lifting a leg with pointed toe she slid it over her foot and just watching the action had me hardening. As opposed to a week before, I felt no shame in her noticing. In fact, I willed my cock erect. Begging for her eyes to alight on my excitement.

When pulled most of the way up her leg, she repeated with the other before rising and looking into my face. "It's over to you now mister," she smiled as before my eyes Mom casually took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it up over her hips.