From This Day Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping to my knees I couldn't help gasping as her panties came into view. The panties I'd held not long before, even more attractive now they were where they belonged. In their rightful place, inches from my face, snuggly hugging the pussy of a goddess.

The straps of the garter belt lay beneath her underwear and with trembling hands I took hold and affixed them one by one from the front, delighting in touching the soft milky white skin of her upper thighs.

"You're doing such a good job," Mom complimented me and turned for me to take care of the rear.

Her ass was a ripe peach ready for the tasting. It took everything to not press my lips to her buttocks or more enticingly, the dark shadow of her ass crack. Attaching the last of the clasps, she turned and I looked back up into her eyes. A hand reached down and stroked through my hair, remaining on my head, a gentle force pulling me ever so slightly into her groin. I was going to do it. I was going to kiss my mother between her legs.

And then the door to our room burst open.

Mom and I both turned to see Bridget blow in like a tornado. Her eyes darting from Mom, quickly pulling down her dress, to me rising up off my knees. I expected shocked questions as to what she'd walked in on but her initial focus was personal.

"I'm freaking out!" She admitted. "Mom, we need to talk."

Mom was quick to comfort my sister, bringing her into the room and sitting her down whilst still a little rattled at her sudden appearance and being sprung, I hung back and observed. She looked beautiful. Well what I could see of her. Her blonde hair was done up in a messy bun with braiding and looked to have taken hours. Her makeup was immaculate with smokey eyeshadow and a tan rouging on her cheeks. To me, she looked like a supermodel. Wearing one of the resort's white robes, I could see she was yet to put on her dress but with her legs crossed on the bed I noticed she had on the stay-up stockings from the bridal store and no doubt the rest of her lingerie.

"Relax Honey," Mom attempted to console her. "You're just nervous, it's natural, it's a stressful day."

"It's not just the wedding," Bridget looked in my direction momentarily and back at our mother, lowering her voice somewhat. "Despite what Dad said Mom, I'm not a slut."

Mom furrowed her brow and I as well was confused as to what she was talking about. "What's that got to do with anything?" She asked.

"You know, the wedding night!" Bridget elaborated. "Nathaniel's been going on about it. His brothers have even been ribbing me. Mom, I've never even touched a guy...down there."

Again Bridget looked in my direction, well at my groin, to emphasize her point.

"Oh," Mom replied, following her daughter's eyes to my crotch. "OH!"

"My bridesmaids, some friends they are! They think I'm going to blow it. That I'll freeze up like some frigid ice queen." The moment she said it, Bridget must have recalled our father's slight against Mom and quickly made amends. "I mean, no offence Mom."

"None taken," Mom replied, a coy look on her face.

Fuck Dad had done a number on all of us. I wondered if he knew his words had caused so much angst, then realized it was probably his aim. If only Bridget knew as much about Mom as I did. She wouldn't be so quick to label her frigid.

"Bridget it's no big deal," Mom added. "You're making too much of it." Her eyes scoured the room before alighting on the bowl of fruit for some reason. "Look I can help you out with a few things if you'd like, give you some pointers."

I had no idea what she was suggesting but things were definitely taking an interesting turn.

Until the wheels fell off.

"Honey," Mom looked in my direction. "Could you give us a moment, we shouldn't be long."

I looked to the door to outside and then the bathroom, choosing the latter I took one last look at my sister's worried expression and excused myself solemnly. There was no way I was going to completely miss what was happening. Leaving the door open a crack, I couldn't see the goings on but I could hear them. Mom had lowered her voice but was still decipherable and I was left to picture what she was in fact doing.

"We'll use this," she whispered and my sister nervously laughed. What the hell was going on out there?

"Ok, we'll just imagine he's already hard," Mom's words had me standing to attention. "Put your hand around it like this and see, you just move up and down."

No, seriously. What the hell was going on out there?

"But how hard should I hold it?" Bridget whispered. "What if it hurts him?"

I heard Mom laugh.

"I don't think you need to worry about that," she replied. "Now he's going to expect you to go down on him."

"I'm not putting my mouth around that," Bridget responded.

"Well how else are you going to learn?" Mom quickly retorted, showing frustration.

It was easily the most bizarre conversation I'd ever overheard. The fact it was my mother and sister, adding to the strangeness. I was desperate to see what they were doing, to help if necessary but I dared not intrude on my mother's impromptu sex education lesson should I embarrass Bridget. I was left to pressing an ear to the door and a hand on my cock.

"This is stupid," Bridget finally stated after a moments silence.

"Yeah you're right," Mom agreed and in turn was quiet for a time. "There is another option."

"What?" My sister asked and I also was eager to hear her idea.

"Well there's..."

I cocked my head thinking I'd not heard something, listening for the faintest word.

"But he's my brother," Bridget whispered even quieter than previous.

There was silence in the suite as I strained to hear. And then.

"Aiden," my mother called and I pushed against the door immediately, almost falling into the room. Mom and Bridget had remained seated beside each other, the only addition, a banana between my mother's legs, standing to attention in place of a cock. It explained a great deal as to what they'd been doing and Mom casually tossed it aside when she noticed my eyes staring at her crotch.

"Honey, Bridget needs your help!" Mom began as my sister bit her lip expectantly. "Now you can say no if you're not comfortable..."

"I'll do it!" I quickly replied. Not wasting another moment.

"Oh," Mom smiled. "That was quick. You don't even know what we're asking."

"I'll do anything," I looked at Bridget. "I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy Bridge."

Bridget placed two hands over her heart and and cocked her head smiling. "Oh Aiden; bless," she sighed.

"Just tell me what to do Mom."

Like a professional, Mom commanded me stand before the two of them and then looked up into my eyes.

"Your sister's a bit nervous about her wedding night Honey," she began. "She needs some practice when it comes to...well, handling a man."

Bridget quickly broke in, seemingly enthusiastic now she wasn't practicing on a banana. "I've never had sex Aiden, I don't know the first thing."

"I know," I admitted. "I never believed Dad."

"Do you think you'd be able to get hard?" She asked, looking me in the eyes.

"Oh I don't think he'll have a problem with that!" Mom sniggered, obviously referring to our late night adventure. "Now let's get on with this, we don't have much time."

I could feel myself swelling as Mom encouraged my sister to undo my fly and reach in to pull out my cock. Her small cold hand shaking as it wrapped around me and extricated her prize from its confines. The women's reaction was surprising.

"Oh God," they sighed in unison.

Now I'd seen enough porn in my time to know I had a good looking dick. Not to boast...well, to boast, I would be considered larger than average but it was its flawless smooth skin I was most proud of and had been longing for another to admire. It just so happened the first to see it were my mother and sister. And I couldn't have been happier.

"Um," Mom stumbled over her words as she struggled to take her eyes from me. "God Aiden, I had no idea," she admitted as she seemed to lose her concentration.

"It's beautiful," my sister praised as from semi erect I hardened before their eyes.

"Um as you can see Bridget," Mom tried to focus. "Your brother is circumcised. Do you know if Nathaniel is?"

My sister shook her head. "I have no idea."

"Well there's not much difference, only a thin layer of skin and when they're hard like this," she reached out and ran her hand up the side of my cock which caused it to twitch. "They all look the same."

"Um, Mom should I get undressed?" I offered. "It might make things easier."

She nodded back blankly, my sister joining her as I noticed she'd allowed her robe to fall from her shoulder revealing the white lace strapless bustier she wore.

I took only seconds and I was naked before them. My mother and sister with vacant almost trancelike stares as they took in my body. My strong thighs; defined chest and shaved balls, heavy with anticipation.

"Ok," Mom spoke, trying to get back on track. "Jump down here between us Sweetheart," she patted the bed and I followed her lead, leaning back on my elbows, my cock vertical.

"Now just as you did with the banana Honey," Mom coaxed Bridget and immediately my sister's hand was again around my cock. For someone who had never touched a penis before, her hand moved expertly; her grip just able to circle my girth as she moved from base to head and back.

"That's right Bridget," Mom praised her. "Here let me show you something."

Taking over, my mother joined in as Bridget's hand sat at the base reluctant to leave me.

"If you twist your wrist as you rise and lower, he'll enjoy it more," Mom looked back to me. "How does that feel Darling?"

I could barely respond as I looked upon my mom and sister taking it in turns to jerk me off. "It, it feels wonderful," I managed.

Bridget tried the twist technique and had it mastered as I noticed pre-cum leaking from the eye. It was obvious to the women and Mom pointed it out to my sister.

"That's his pre-cum Bridget, try it," Mom proposed.

"What?" My sister questioned.

"Taste it Darling, go on," Mom prodded.

Bridget allowed her index finger to slide over my swollen head, collecting the clear fluid and raising it to her lips, her tongue tentatively tasting. "Mmm, it's sweet!" She exclaimed, approving of the flavour.

Mom, not to miss out, squeezed the length of my cock; milking out a sample for herself and brought it to her mouth to enjoy.

"Now you can also spit on it Bridget," Mom continued the lesson. "It works as a lubricant and men also like the look."

Hovering her face over my cock as my sister continued masturbating me, Mom drooled a trail of saliva down onto the head of my penis, Bridget allowing it to coat my length before adding to it with her own mouthful.

"That's right Honey," Mom complimented Bridget. "Now reach down with your other hand and cup your brothers balls. Feel the weight?"

"God they're so heavy," Bridget mused.

"That's a great sign, it means he's turned on," Mom smiled. "Like when we get wet!" She added.

We watched my sister masturbating me for a moment longer before Mom again gave directions. "You're doing so well Honey, you should try kissing him as you do it."

I rose back up to a seated position in expectation and Bridget and I couldn't help smiling as we looked in each other's eyes.

"What's so funny?" Mom asked confused.

Bridget turned to Mom. "Well we probably don't need to practice this one," she grinned. "We've actually done it before."

Mom didn't seem too rattled upon hearing the news her children had shared a kiss and in fact looked proud as Bridget turned back to me and closed her eyes as our lips met.

Her mouth was familiar but with her hand upon my cock, an entirely different experience to the last time we made out. I ran a hand over her back and up to her neck as her tongue and saliva filled my mouth, her hand slowly beating below. Mom's leg was so close to mine and I placed my other hand upon her thigh, feeling the transition of stocking to skin.

"Ok guys," Mom broke in and Bridget and I ceased our kiss, a thin trail of saliva connecting us as we parted. "I can see you've mastered masturbating a man, you'll now have to give him oral," she proposed. "I'll show you how it's done and then you can have a go, ok?"

Bridget nodded and watched intently. I noticed her robe had fallen all the way to her waist and was now only loosely tied over her hips. For the first time I could see her matching white underwear, the lace top stay-ups. With Mom's hand replacing Bridget's on my cock and her face turning to me, I think I became even harder.

"You're ok with this Aiden?" Mom asked. "You don't mind if Mommy sucks you off, just to show your sister how it's done?"

This time I couldn't speak, managing only to shake my head to show my consent as I again lay back on my elbows. Grinning, Mom climbed up on the bed and onto all fours, her ass within touching distance as she moved her mouth to the head of my cock and kissed. The first lips to touch my dick were my Mom's. How many guys get to say that I wondered? Her mouth wrapped around the head as she jerked the base and I felt her tongue swirling around me. Bridget looked on intently, the skin around her neck and chest flushed. Further Mom took me into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat and gagging she pulled off in a trail of saliva.

"Oh goodness," she apologized, slurping up the drool from my cock. "It's been a while."

"I'll do it," Bridget proclaimed, reaching for my cock and almost wrenching it from Mom's grasp. Her mouth was smaller than Mom's but was just as welcoming, her cheeks sucking in as her lips and tongue worked their magic. I placed a hand on my mother's rear to show my affection and she looked back smiling to show her consent. I took it as approval to go further and with my sister's mouth around my penis, I took hold of the hem of Mom's dress and lifted it over her ass.

The panties I'd admired earlier as she stood looked even better as they now stretched taut over her buttocks. Running my hand over her cheeks I slid it down between her legs and pressed hard against the saturated gusset. It was all too much stimulation and I suddenly found myself fighting the urge to cum.

"Oh shit stop Bridge," I blurted out, tugging my cock from her mouth and grasp.

She looked offended, concerned, but Mom was quick to reassure her.

"It's ok Honey, I think your brother was just about to cum is all," she turned to me. "Is that right Aiden?"

I nodded, my cock pulsing as I dared not move until the sensation lessened.

"But I need to see that too!" Bridget declared. "I don't want there to be any surprises."

"We'll get to that Darling," Mom assured her as she rose and unzipped her dress. "But you need to learn some sexual positions first."

Feeling comfortable I wasn't about to prematurely ejaculate, I admired Mom undressing. She looked beautiful in her lingerie and I saw the benefit of wearing her panties over the garter as she slid them down her legs, the stockings staying on. Her pussy came into view, richly covered with pubic hair yet manicured into a perfect triangle. I could see her inner thighs were damp and dew glistened on the hair above her labia.

"Come on," Mom reached out to Bridget and assisted her off the bed. The robe she wore remained behind and I was left alone to admire my beauties beside each other. "Let's get those panties off shall we?" Mom added.

Mom took hold of my sister's tiny white thong but Bridget completed the job, dropping it down her stockinged legs and leaving it on the floor. That she was smoothly waxed was no surprise, having seen as much in the nightclub parking lot. But now in the light of day standing next to my mother, both panty less, I could give it, them, the praise they deserved.

"This is a good lesson for you too Aiden," Mom observed. "Seeing the difference in vaginas. Come on, touch us." Mom looked at Bridget. "It's not all about pleasing your husband Honey, he should be willing to give you satisfaction as well."

Mom took hold of my raised hand and placed it palm upwards between her legs and doing the same with Bridget, I cupped each woman's pussy simultaneously. Heat and moisture greeting me at once.

Hirsute and bald in my hands, I would never be able to declare my preference as my middle fingers teased both women's entrance.

"That's right Aiden," Mom responded to the probing. "You can enter. Just go easy with your sister."

As one I allowed my fingers to slid effortlessly inside them, curling as I pressed my hand harder against their clits. Bridget's legs bowed slightly and I looked up to see her eyes closed.

Mom took hold of my hand and pulled me into her and I took the opportunity to slide in another finger which she seemed to enjoy.

"Oh fuck yes Baby," she moaned and Bridget's eyes opened to watch our mother in her ecstasy.

Using my hand as her personal toy, Mom swayed her hips on me, juice freely flowing from her as she fucked my fingers. In turn I eased another finger inside Bridget's tight hole and had her dropping down onto my hand, using my limb as her personal living stool.

With her spare hand my mother raised it to her breast and manipulated a nipple through her bra before sliding beneath and squeezing the entire boob. Her eyes drifted across to Bridget who was actively grinding with her hips against my hand.

"It's ok to cu..." Mom gasped. "You might...oh God...you might cum Honey," she finally managed to get out. "You might cum before him, but that's ok!" She sighed and I felt the walls of my mother's vagina clasp against my finger. Her body began shuddering and the amount of fluid dripping from her upon my hand increased as she undoubtably came. The second time I had masturbated my mother to orgasm.

"Oh God," she collapsed down onto the bed beside me, my hand released from her pussy, drenched. All pretext this was merely a sex education lesson was lost as her mouth sought out my own and what I'd longed for for months came to be. With her tongue between my lips, saliva freely flowing into my mouth we confirmed our love to each other before she turned her head to look up to Bridget.

"Are you going to cum Honey?" Mom probed, her cheek against my own.

"I..I don't know," Bridget admitted, her hips swaying, my fingers deep inside her. "I think I need more penetration."

Mom seized on the comment. "You should try your brother's cock then Darling. You need to know what it feels like to have a man inside you. Come on, let me show you some positions."

Mom encouraged Bridget to lay on her back and spread her legs then looked up at the clock. "Now ordinarily Bridget, your partner would go down on you."

"There's time!" Bridget quickly replied and Mom looked at me frantically nodding.

"Oh ok," Mom conceded. "I'll show you how it's done Aiden," she smiled at me then looked down at Bridget. "Then you can see how it feels when a man does it."

Mom dropped down between my sister's thighs and placed a hand on her pussy, separating her lips and revealing the pink inside.

"You see here Honey," she looked back at me. "That's the clitoris. That's where you should concentrate."

I took hold of my cock and gently stroked as I watched Mom kiss and then lick my sister's clit. She had her writhing and then compounded the pleasure by entering her with two fingers. For a moment I felt a third wheel before Mom looked back. "Actually Honey, why don't you let your sister get more experience sucking you whilst I do this."

I responded with little more than a nod as I climbed aboard the bed and Bridget welcomed my attendance with an open mouth. Her small breasts had popped from the top of her bustier and I pressed my hand to her soft skin, caressing her hard pink nipples.