All Comments on 'From This Moment On'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
RTR10RTR106 months ago

What a beautiful story!

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

After all the stories of lying, cheating, and humiliation, it was so nice to read this story of love told so well. Thank you. 5 stars is all they have available. So I’ll add a star hear because this was worth an extra star to me.

FeltfixerFeltfixer6 months ago

Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

cute but only flaw I see is that Micheal has been in touch with his in-laws and kids and somehow the story never came out? I mean his wife would have said what she saw and he would have asked folks what they had heard and then two and two would have added up and they would have talked within the first month and not six months later.

Sven the ElderSven the Elder6 months ago

Loved it - very good luck. - 10* - if it was possible S(tE)

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a very happy romantic Story. Thank You "SmuttyandFun" for such Great writing. Great Idea, Great Story, Great romantic Plot, and Great Effort. I love a 'Happy Ending". Thanks, Buster2U

Hardrider56Hardrider566 months ago

What a great feel good story. Enjoyed thr happy ending and the fact their were able to work out the issue

KachinaDollKachinaDoll6 months ago

A nice sexy romance to set me up for the day. Thank you.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Lovely, and very romantic as well. Great job, thanks! 5/5

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

This was a modern day fairy tale. Maybe a little heavy on the make up sex but and predictably romantic. Five stars for an entertaining read.

Rwg7Rwg76 months ago

Well done. Nice to read a reconciliation story.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

I liked how you did this, sweet, but not sickly, nice characters, and well written

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Well paced, different, lots of story with just enough sex, not too smutty! Sounds like something Fun would write! I think I liked it.

Cheers

SAGE

PickFictionPickFiction6 months ago

Clever story and well-written, as always. I enjoyed the characters in this one.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanus6 months ago

This is a well written, imaginative story with realistic conversations.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

A very well written love story about old dummy's!

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Wow, pure sap. Well written though.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Tissue thin basis for almost divorcing. It did not work.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Good story with a happy ending, always enjoy those. Thanks for your writing.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire5 months ago

Another lovely story, S&F! I liked that it showed the importance of talking things through, that what one sees may not be exactly what is really happening, and that it had a happy ending. The only part that I would like to have seen explained beyond odd coincidence was the initial encounter. I was actually expecting him to have A Find My Phone-type app that alerted him that she'd entered his radius and that he went looking for her since the cars were having trouble on the street. Of course, odd coincidence works too and got them back together. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love your stories, more times than not your stories brings tears to my eyes!!!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy602 months ago

Excellent, a story with no cheating spouses. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...

SIMILAR Stories