From This Moment On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at the way his eyes rolled back in his head as I soaped him up, sliding him through my fist, till I had him nice and hard again. When I dropped to my knees and looked up into his eyes, for a moment, all I could do was stare. As our eyes met, I could feel my heart swell in my chest, I just loved him so much.

When I took hold of him and slowly slid my tongue from his balls right up to the swollen tip, he thrust his hands into my hair, and started groaning.

"Hmmm," I hummed, smiling around him, as I sank him past my lips. I just loved the feel of my man sliding over my tongue and into the heat of my mouth. Especially knowing how much he enjoyed me pleasuring him like this.

Drawing my lips back, I swirled my tongue around his swollen crown, that I could feel pulsating in my mouth, he was getting so close to losing it.

But then he made me yelp when he pulled to my feet, put his hand on my back, and got me to bend over. He kicked my feet apart, and I was shaking as I felt tongue sliding over my pussy, making me see stars, before he took hold of himself and pushed his way inside me, till I could feel him tight up against my womb.

"Baby, as much as I love the feel of your mouth on me, nothing beats the feeling of coming inside you."

I was so close to losing it, I was clawing at the tiles, till he leaned over me and filled his hands with my twins, to keep me from falling. While he also enjoyed teasing my throbbing nipples, twisting them between his fingers.

"Oh, fuck, here it comes," he warned me as he thrust in deep and let go. I could feel every spurt as he kept pumping, till I knew he gave me every last drop he had.

I thought his legs felt as shaky as mine, when he trailed a line of kisses up along my back, took hold of himself and pulled out.

He chuckled as he grabbed the bottle of body wash. "I think we'd better clean up and get out of here, before we get started again."

Still slightly shivering I just nodded my head, as he ran his soapy hands over my body and started washing me. Though I raised an eyebrow when his took his time soaping up between legs, sliding in a finger and then two.

After we'd dried off, we only made it as far the bed, where we collapsed, with him spooned in behind me.

Running a hand over my breasts, making my nipples pebble, and getting me all tingly again, he murmured against my ear, "If we ever have doubts, I want us to try and talk things out. Because I don't ever want to go through anything like that again."

"I wished we would have sat down and talked that first night, then none of it would have happened."

"You're right," he said, as he pulled a blanket over us. And it wasn't long till we dozed off, probably because we were just so glad that we were back on track, looking forward to the future.

When I heard the phone ring, I woke up to the sound of our daughter squealing, when I said, "Hello," and she realized that I'd answered her father's land line.

"Is daddy there with you?" she asked, sounding all excited, as I smiled over my shoulder at my hubby who was grinning, as he realized who it was.

"Yeah, we're back and everything's good, honey," he said loud enough for her to hear him as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you guys. I knew you couldn't stay apart."

I asked her if it was snowing where she was. When she said it was just cold and cloudy, I told her about the wicked snow storm that had hit the city. And I mentioned how lucky I was that her father came along when he did, and found me nearly frozen on the sidewalk.

"It had to be kismet, Mom. Because you two are meant to be together."

Michael pulled me back into his arms, and said, "I think you're right."

**

The first day of spring we got in the Jeep and drove up the highway to cottage country.

We drove past a few empty lots, stopped and took a quick look, but didn't see anything we liked. Till we found one right on the water, big enough to build a nice-sized home.

Michael pulled over, cut the engine and came around and opened my door for me. "Let's head down to the water, so we can see it from the other side." He took my hand and we started on the narrow path that led down the beach.

The air just smelled so fresh and clean. The tall, white, birch trees, and majestic pines looked beautiful surrounding the property.

When we stopped to look out at the sun-dappled lake, with a few gentle waves lapping at the shore. I grinned over at my hubby when I noticed a few people out fishing in little outboards motor boats. Knowing how much Michael loved to fish, I knew what I'd be buying him for his next birthday. His first boat.

We turned around and took a long look at the empty lot, and I could just picture our new home, set up high, with a walk-out basement. Where we could barbecue on a sheltered patio and the kids could hang out with their friends, with the beach right at our doorstep.

"I think it's perfect," I said, happy to see that he already had his phone out, calling the number on the 'For Sale' sign.

Crossing my fingers, I watched his face as he asked a few questions, till he finally asked about the price. I felt so relieved when his face broke into a smile and he gave me the thumbs up, once he'd heard that we could afford it. "I'll be in touch," he told the agent, before he put away his phone, pulled me into his arms and gave me a big smacking kiss on the lips.

He gestured at the property. "I have to check to see what size of a house we can we can put on there, but I think we're going to do this."

"This is exactly where I pictured us, on a lake like this," I said squeezing his arm, feeling a little rush of excitement as we gazed out on the clear blue, shimmering water.

My mind was going everywhere at once as I stared up at the lot, imagining how it would look. "I'm picturing a big wrap around deck up top, maybe with a hot tub."

Michael nodded. "You know what I would love to do?"

He gestured at the long, sandy beach that wrapped around the lake. "I'd love to renew our vows down here on the beach, maybe at sunset, with all our friends and family around us, to celebrate being together for twenty-five years."

I was too choked up to say anything, so I threw my arms around him, trying not to cry as he hugged me. Quietly chuckling, he asked, "So, is that a, yes?"

"Yes. I would love that. Especially with all the family around us."

Being in the kitchen design business, Michael knew a lot of contractors.

As soon the paper work was completed, the crew were out digging a hole for the foundation.

Michael went up to check on their progress a few times a week. And he always came home excited with loads of pictures.

I was surprised at how fast our house was going up. I assumed we'd be moving in by the fall, but he said, "We should be able to move in by late summer."

After we'd driven up a few times, I thought the commute wasn't too bad, but I knew it would be long drive to my office in the heart of the city, especially in rush-hour traffic.

He must have read my mind, because he said, "Hey. I got some good news today. There's a commuter train in that little town, just ten minutes away. It goes all the way downtown, so you don't have to drive into the city."

"That is good news. I was wondering about how long it would take me to get back and forth, especially in the winter."

**

Since Michael decided that he'd be making all the arrangements for our vow renewal, my mother, sister, and my daughter decided we'd go out, dress hunting.

I didn't want a big, flouncy wedding gown, but I hoped I could find something pretty that would work for a beach wedding.

And we found it! We walked past a little boutique on the way to one of the bridal salons, and I saw the perfect little white dress in the window.

When I tried it on and everyone got teary-eyed, I knew I'd found my dress.

**

Timing was tight, but the crew went the extra mile for us and got our new house, more or less finished, just in time for the wedding.

We were especially happy that they got the three bathrooms finished, since were we planning to have over fifty people, for our little beach-side vow renewal.

My dad and I waited downstairs in the house, till everyone was assembled. Just before we stepped outside, he pressed a kiss to my forehead, and smiled into my eyes. "I think Michael is going to pretty happy when he sees his bride. You look absolutely beautiful, sweetheart."

I was already a little choked up after he said that. But I got even more emotional when I saw my hubby wipe at his eyes, the moment he saw me walking out on my father's arm.

Our friend Lynne, who was licensed to conduct weddings did the honors, and everyone cheered when she told Micheal that he could kiss his bride.

With his eyes on mine, he whispered, "I love you," as he cradled my face in his hands, pressed his lips to mine and kissed me, long and slow.

I swore I wasn't going to cry, but it was pretty hard to hold it together, after he'd said that.

After the ceremony, everyone came up to congratulate us. Including Marrissa, his cousin's daughter, who of course, kissed us both on the mouth. Michael was smirking when I gave him the side-eye as she laid one me.

While tuxedo clad servers offered us cocktails, the caterers put out dining tables on our new patio.

We had a great evening, laughing over dinner, under the star-filled sky.

When the D-jay, started playing, 'From This Moment On.' Michael took my hand, and everyone got a little emotional watching us dance to the same song we'd danced to twenty-five years ago.

"Michael, you did such a wonderful job, I can't believe you put this together so fast," I said, brushing a finger along his jaw.

He smiled and kissed the end of my nose. "Well, I wanted it to be special. And I think it all came together okay."

"I think it's even nicer than our first wedding, especially having our kids here to celebrate with us." I nodded over at Rebecca and her brother Daniel dancing cheek to cheek with their significant others.

We had just sat down and my father offered me his hand, and nodded over at the D-jay. "I think they're playing our song, sweetheart" as "My Girl," started playing. He was a big fan of the Temptations, so I imagined that he had picked this song, for our father-daughter dance.

As we danced, he said, "I'm so glad you two worked everything out."

I nodded. "Me, too."

He smiled as he looked over at our kids dancing. "But I'm guessing, there won't be the pitter patter of little feet after this wedding."

I looked over at Michael laughing about something with my mother, when it hit me, that technically, it was still possible for me to get pregnant.

And maybe Mother Nature, had one more little surprise in store for us.