From Wife to Office Party Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,338 Followers

I did, but I was having too much fun. As I looked at the other dancers next to me I saw that the guy behind her had hooked his fingers in her panties and was playfully sliding them down over her ass and then back up again. She looked over her shoulder, smiled at him, slightly chastened him, but you could tell she was not mad. In fact she pushed her ass back into him and wiggled it.

Another cheer went up from the other room.

Warren went and looked.

"Now two girls are topless," he said.

One of the guys dancing with the other girl said, "Oh no, we're missing the show."

She replied, "you can go if you want."

"No Suzy," Now I knew her name, I'm staying right here."

Suzy kissed him. A short kiss, but then she went back for a longer one. The guy behind her still taking liberties with her thong.

As I watched them, the guy behind me still had my dress up over my ass. I looked and saw Warren watching and smiling. The guy's hands were all over my ass and hips. I wondered if I knew his name. If I did, I couldn't remember. I was getting very wet. His hands started sliding forward, rubbing my thighs and hips as they did. I was enjoying the sensation. Every time they approached my pussy. I would stiffen up. As he pulled them away I felt a tug of disappointment.

We heard another cheer. Warren reported that 2 of the girls were dancing in just their panties. He asked me if I wanted to go see. I shook my head. The guy in front of me kissed me. I looked at Warren. He smiled. I kissed back. The guy then pulled back. I wanted more kissing.

I saw that he was watching Suzy. As she was being kissed the guy behind her had unzipped her skirt and pushed her skirt and panties to the ground. She stepped out of them. She was now naked from the waist down. I could see her sexy pert ass and shaven pussy. As she kissed the guy in front of her the guy behind her slid his fingers between her legs. She moaned.

The guy in front of me reached for the tie of my dress. It was only held on by those two ties. I looked at his face as I let him untie it. One side dropped away, then the other. I was completely exposed to him. The dress was only held in place by the tie around my neck. The guy behind me pulled the tie. The dress fell to the floor.

I was wildly embarrassed, wildly turned on, and wildly scared. Warren walked over to me turned my head to him and kissed me. I threw my arms around the man kissing me and pushed my ass against the guy behind me. I hadn't noticed but while Warren was kissing me the guy had pulled out his cock. Now I was rubbing my naked ass against his naked cock.

The guy slipped his hands around me and started playing with my nipples. I sighed. The guy I was kissing slid his fingers into my wet pussy. I nearly lost my balance.

There was a couch in the room. The guy in front led me to the couch and sat down. He unzipped his pants and held out his cock. It was nice, about the same size as Warren's. I started sucking it.

The guy behind me said, "I've been dying to fuck you since I met you."

Without turning I said, "Well fuck me."

He rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit. As soon as the head started to split my pussy lips I knew he was bigger than usual. I stopped sucking the guy's cock to catch my breath and concentrate. I felt that big cock hit bottom, I came. My mouth fell on the cock I was sucking. I wanted him to see the best blow job I could give.

Meanwhile the guy behind me started pumping me harder and harder. I felt he was about to cum. He started to pull out.

"Don't you dare pull out," I hissed. "I want all that cum inside me."

With that he shot off like a firehose. I felt it shoot deep inside me. I came again. As he pulled out I could feel the cum dripping out my pussy and dripping down my leg.

I hadn't noticed but on the floor next to me the woman had one guy on his back and she wa sucking his cock. She had her ass up in the air and the other guy was pounding her. She let out a guttural moan with every thrust. She was having a hard time concentrating on the blow job.

The guy who had been getting the blow job from her moved behind me. We all looked at my husband. He nodded. The guy pushed his cock into my pussy. I came again.

As his cock thrust into me I could feel myself being pushed on the cock I was sucking. I grabbed it with my hand and stroked it as I sucked it. I could feel it grow inside my mouth. He started to cum. I swallowed as much as I could but some dripped down my chin. Suzy saw it grabbed my face and licked it clean. That must have been too much for the guy she was fucking. He pulled out and came all over her back and ass.

I wanted to go over and lick her ass clean, but I was being fucked and decided to concentrate on that.

"Come on, fuck me. Fuck me hard. Give me that cock. I want another load of cum." Yes all those words came out of my mouth. Finally the guy came. As he shot inside me. I came too. I was exhausted.

Warren took off his sport coat. He wrapped it around me, said "time to go," and walked me to the car. I'm sure people saw me walking to my car in just a sport coat,

When we got onto the road, all of a sudden I was scared. I mean Warren could have stopped it at any time, but maybe it was a test of how far I'd go.

Warren finally broke the silence. "You are fucking hot," he said. "I am not letting you out of the bedroom all weekend. I am going to fuck your slutty little body silly."

I giggled, "Promise?.

"Yes," He replied. "I promise."

As soon as we got home he pulled me in the shower. As we washed each other we fucked. When we hit the bed we fucked. We fucked on the couch, on the table, on the stairs. The doorbell rang. He made me answer it naked. My mother called. He fuckrd me while I talked to her.

Monday was work. I was scared. What if someone saw me, how would I love this down. I was greeted by a co worker.

"Did you see it this year?" She asked.

"What, " I replied.

"Really? There were 3 women dancing in just panties and heals. How'd you miss that?" She asked.

"I was outside with Warren a lot. The house has lovely gardens." I said and hoped it was true.

"Yeah," she said. "You should see them in the daytime."

She continued, "There's also a rumor that 2 couples were fucking in the parlor."

"No way!" I said trying to hide the panic in my voice."

"No one seems to know. Probably just a rumor," She said. "There's always so much gossip at these parties.

We said goodbye and I started walking around wondering if I'd recognized the other girl, or the guys I fucked. I didn't.

Life returned to normal. One day Warren called and said we were having company. He said he'd sent me a package. Something to wear and it was all that I should wear.

Wasn't that sweet I thought. The package arrived. It was a 1959s style apron that went from Breast to thigh with Ruffles. When tied it, it left a good part of my ass exposed. I heard tithe doorbell ring. It was Warren ab 3 guys an a girl I did not know. I asked if I could get them drinks. I knew it would be a fun evening.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,338 Followers
12