All Comments on 'From Wife to Stripper Pt. 02'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 3 years ago

Really like this series and can’t wait for part 3.

Maybe Brian has a “trophy wife” at home he wants Candy to “entertain”.....

After all, she clearly gets so turned on stripping for a roomful of men. Would stripping for a woman have the same effect?

Shame the waitress hadn’t still been in the room as Candy was offering cream covered nipples to be sucked. Would the waitress have played along?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Whore turns prostitute, and cuck just watches.

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

Now she became a whore and in reality a slut, because after stripping she will fuck anybody without respect for her husband. If the husband doesn't get strange pussy himself this then he's just a cuck.

dpga4625dpga4625about 3 years ago

Loved it! Wish I could do the same with my wife but alas age has eliminated that possibility. I look forward to the next installment.

Karn9Karn9about 3 years ago

Oh wow I’m a cuck now! And she a hooker!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Please either get an editor or learn the difference between "Your" and "You are" (abbreviated to "You're". You get it wrong again and again and again. Constantly. Example: "Fuck it. If your fucking serious..." Should be "If you are fucking serious..." or abbrev to "If you're fucking serious..."

Seriously, editing will improve your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As I had mentioned before Deb had a choice, to go down the rabbit hole or come to her senses and really love her husband. In this case, her choice was to go down the rabbit hole and her husband gets to go home and wait. Does he have the address to get pick her up? I guess we have to find out. Maybe she comes out at 8 am or maybe later. Either way, she is a whore now. Will she make her husband wear a cockcage now that he is a cuckold? Let's see just how far down the rabbit hole this story goes. I like that even though they are talking is really has just been about her getting permission to whore around.

Dr_BullDr_Bullover 2 years ago

One more enjoyable trip to the stage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So effing hot. Got me going! I'm sure next segment will be even better

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

Great this is like I’m reading about my life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES