From Wife to Stripper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er..the boss has asked me to see if they have a whip round, will you dance again?" He asked.

"Maybe, depends how much I'm offered." Deb said, She was lying. She'd have danced for nothing. However John went off to tell his boss what she'd said. About 15 minutes later and with Deb already changed and ready to strip again, John came back with a wad of cash. He handed it to me and left. I counted it and I couldn't believe how much there was. I told Deb and she said,

"Fuck me! We could go on holiday for that! I suppose I'd better go out there and earn it now."

She was dressed in a sober, if short business suit and under it she had on black boots, black stockings, her black pvc basque and no panties. She would be exposing her naked ass and damp pussy as soon as she removed her skirt.

However by now we both knew that the third dance wasn't about stripping. It was about how far she would go. I set my phone to record and introduced her. They never hear a word I said they were cheering so loud and my lovely wife who I adore, strutted onto the stage, looking like the secretary that they all fantasied about fucking. There was a knot in my stomach but my cock was rock hard.

She used the opening song to strut, dance and shimmy out of her suite and by the end her pussy was being displayed and a whole room full of men were looking at it, wanting it. As the song ended Deb took the mike.

"So who organised today's event?" She asked, totally unconcerned that everyone could see her cunt. John's boss Marcus was pointed out and she told him to join her. He came forward and stood beside her. He was about 6'2, but old, possibly about sixty and had a big belly. Next she asked,

"Who won today's golf event? Send him forward."

A bald man in his fifties with glasses, about 5'11 and also with something of a belly came forward. Deb asked him his name. "Andrew." He replied, in a nervous voice

"And finally I believe we have someone celebrating a promotion."

A few people pointed at John and he came forward.

Deb looked so small standing with the three taller men but she was most definitely the one in charge.

"Shall we have a little fun with the boys?" She asked the crowd and there was a resounding "Yes!"

She held up the can of squirty cream and said,

"We can't have any fun with your trouser on so if you all get naked from the waist down there will be a little treat for you all."

With the rest of the men baying they could hardly refuse. All 3 of them pulled off their trousers and with some reluctance their underwear. John was already hard. Andrew was semi hard but noticeable not very well endowed. Marcus? Well he was only semi hard and already easily longer than John and Andrew. Deb openly inspected all three pricks and when she got to Marcus she raised her eyebrows and said,

"I might need a second can for this one." And there was a ripple of laughter.

Then she squirted cream over the end of each cock. Men were baying for her to suck the cream off and she acted coy. Cupping her hand to her ear until the chant of "Suck! Suck! Suck!" was deafening.

Deb bent forward and opened her legs a little, so the her cunt was openly exposed to the crowd and lowered her head over Andrews stubby cock, licking the cream from his bell end. Next she lapped at Johns dick. Last time he'd had his cock in her mouth he's filled her mouth with his spunk. This time he managed to hold back. Finally she got to Marcus. She looked at the crowd and said,

"That's so fucking big we'll need more cream." And she sprayed cream up the full length of his shaft and then licked and sucked on his cock until it was clean. When she finished all 3 men were rock hard. Marcus must have been a good 8 inches long, with John just over six and Andrew a stubby 5.

Was this really my wife? Openly sucking strangers cocks! Next she bent the three if them over the stage and from her bag she produced a small flogger.

"OK if you move or make a sound, your out and you don't go through to the final and trust me you want to make the final." She said.

Then using the flogger she hit Andrews arse with a loud "thwack!". To be fair to him he bit his lip and didn't make a sound. Next she hit John, again no sound, Finally Marcus "Thwack", no sound. She repeated this 3 times with not a murmur from the men. All the arses looked red and soar, she lent beside Andrew and said,

"Are you OK Andrew?"

"Fine." He said, with a smirk

"And sorry your out. You made a sound." She said. He looked very unhappy as the men all laughed at her ploy. Andrew gathered his clothes and rejoined the men. Just Marcus and John left. Next she went up on stage and sat between the two men. She had her legs drawn up but the parted her knees so that her cunt was open and on display. She next pushed the handle of the flogger into her pussy and gently fucked herself. The men in the crowd loved it but John and Marcus were just inches away. They must have smelled her.

Finally she pulled out the handle and squirted cream over her pussy.

"Who wants a lick?" She asked. John just couldn't help himself,

"Me, I so want to fucking lick you!" He said.

"We have a winner. Marcus will you join me on stage and sit on the chair. John, clean me up." Deb said.

As Marcus went up to the chair John lapped at my wife's pussy. Licking the sticky sweet cream from her love tunnel. He lapped at her pussy well after the cream had gone. Who could blame him? It crossed my mind that John had performed pretty much every sex act with my Deb and still hadn't managed to fuck her. Now she was sending him back to the crowd and another chance for my friend to fuck my wife had gone.

Deb stripped off the rest of Marcus's clothes and tied his wrist to the chair. Then facing him, she unzipped her basque and let it fall to the floor. My wife was standing naked but for her boots and stocking in front of a man who was old enough to be her father. His big dick stood up menacingly as Deb faced him running her hands over her body and looking at it. Behind her the men were chanting, "Fuck him! Fuck him! Fuck him!"

With everyone watching and many cameras rolling she straddled Marcus. She reached down and took hold of his big cock. Her hand moved up and down on his cock, wanking him and her body moved in time with it almost like she was simulating sex with him. There was no simulation in what she did next though she put the head of his big cock against her open cunt and slowly sank down on it until all you could see were Marcus's balls. His cock was deep inside my wife, filling her cunt.

Then she rested her hands on his shoulders and raised herself before sinking onto him again. She was fucking him. In front of twenty men, one of her oldest friends and her husband she was fucking this stranger. Using his huge cock for her own pleasure. Marcus couldn't move to grope her as she fucked him and it was clearly her fucking him. The most he could do was suck on her nipples.

She bounced on his cock oblivious to the crowd baying her on, oblivious to me her husband watching as she was penetrated again and again by a cock much bigger and thicker than mine. Her speed increased and She gave out a guttural moan that I knew meant she had cum over Marcus's cock. Moment later he to was moaning and he shot his sperm, deep into my Deb's sopping wet cunt. She recovered herself and after getting off Marcus's lap gave a wave and bow to the crowd and went to the dressing room.

I followed her in,

"Fucking hell that was hot." Was all I could say. She sat on a plastic chair looking exhausted. Her legs were open and Marcus's semen was seeping from her slit. I thought about what she had done this evening. She had stripped naked for strangers, sucked four cocks and let a stranger fuck her and fill her with sperm. Was she a whore now? After all she'd been well paid before she'd been well fucked. She was still naked when John popped his head round the door,

"Wow just wanted to say, you are fucking amazing Deb. Thank you."

"You still owe me." She said, looking down at her open pussy. John smiled and left.

"You're going to let John fuck you sooner or later aren't you?" I said, like it was a known fact.

"Do you want me too?" She said. I nodded. We both knew that was going to happen and we both wanted it too by this point.

"Did you enjoy fucking on stage?" I asked her.

"Don't take this the wrong way but that was the best fuck I've ever had. The control, the adrenaline, the excitement. That fucking monster cock. Wow. It was amazing. He made me cum so hard I nearly fainted. It's a good job he came when he did or I might have."

I thought about this for a moment then said,

"I love you babe."

"I love you too." she said and we kissed long and deeply in each others arms. I pulled back for just a second to ask.

"So we're agreed, a threesome with John. I'll sort that. Was this Candy's last performance?"

"God! I fucking hope not, I love stripping." She said.

"And the sucking?" I asked

"And the sucking." She admitted, I felt her pussy. Still wet and still full of Marcus's semen.

"I guess I don't have to ask if you enjoy the fucking." I said, smiling.

On the way out a man stopped us. He was middle aged, fat and drunk. It was Brian, one of the men she'd teased earlier.

"You were fucking great tonight. Fucking great." He slurred.

"Er.. thanks." Deb said.

"Tell you what, fuck your minder off and spend the night with me. I'll give you £500." Said Brian. It was a generous offer as he was so pissed I doubted he could get close to erect. Deb looked shocked but recovered and said,

"No thank you."

"Fuck it! A grand. £1000 for one night. What do you say. I'll transfer the money to your account right now."

Deb looked at me. While we didn't really need the money it was quite a compliment. £1000. It was nearly 1am so it was a lot of money for a little time and the man was clearly pissed. Deb looked at the man and without even consulting me she said,

"Fuck it! If your fucking serious and you transfer £1000 into my account I'm yours till 8am. The man took out his phone and took Debs bank details. In an instant he'd transferred over £1000 into her account.

She took the mans arm. Looked at me and winked, then my whore wife said,

"Pick me up at 8am."

12