All Comments on 'Frustrated Cuckold'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dreadful

Not much to comment on. Just disgusting. Let's see, he sucks the cum of three unknown men out of her. Everyone goes to the hospital to be treated for STDs and the readers go the the restroom to vomit.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This is rape pure and simple...

This is rape pure and simple...He and his fuck buddies should be in jail...And another question arises: if he wanted to drink his buddies cum, why didn't he suck them instead of making them rape his wife for him to lick it all? 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Please Stop

You are embarrassing yourself.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Non consensual or gay male

But not LW. And if she was blacked out and drugged, how the fuck could she tell anything? In reality, she should have been in the hospital as she would have been sick or worse, dead from chocking on her own vomit.

And if you like us so much, get it straight from the source ya idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Atrocious writing

Regardless of one's personal views on the storyline, the fact is that the writing is simply atrocious.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 8 years ago
Zero star

Clearly bisexual BS put into LW to incite angry comments. Immature dribble ... basically u raped the wife .... weak story, if we can even call it one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What haven't done? You've gotten exactly what you wanted.....

....a hotwife with no silly limits, like marriage vows. You gave her the freedom to become a hose monster and fuck anything and everything she wants....except poor little you. No more pussy for cuckboy. She became a size queen and a black cock lover and you became a paycheck and a safe haven.

Too bad you can't have a crazy, outrageous whore woman and a loving wife and self respect all at once. And too bad she will very likely not make it 15 months before she contracts AIDS. Well, maybe it will be for the best that she wouldn't let you fuck her any more, after becoming a black cock whore....you can't contract AIDS, if you don't make sexual contact, or kiss or fondle, or any of those things that go on between a loving ,an and his loving wife.

OK, rant over.

The writing was very sloppy, lots of problems with spelling and grammar, with far too little story and far too much stroke material. It was like listening to some asshole bragging in detail the highschool locker room after gym class about his conquest of the girl you want to date.

He may have fucked her, he may be lying and bragging because she turned him down.....but you're never going to ask her out now, because she's one of those girls with a reputation and you can't date her, can't even like her anymore, because you're afraid she might be a slut.

......And so you move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor

Sorry Dude, you can't write.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
COULD BE BETTER!

Sorry Dude, if this isn't a fluke, you really need help with your writing craft. May I suggest you try an editor?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not really a story

More like a messed up opening. Way too short to be a story and it definitely wasn't a flash story. Not good. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"I had searched the internet for a man to fuck my wife!!"

How nice of you, to arrange for her to have sex with a man, for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poorly written

I like hotwife stories, but this wasn't about hotwife lifestyle, and it wasn't even a story. This was a pathetic account of third person date rape. Hotwifing is about allowing and helping your wife have sexual adventure and fulfillment. If you may want to take a couple of remedial courses in grammar and writing. One of the worst "stories" I have had the displeasure of reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE TO-BE YOU

Would love to eat cum filled pussys all day. Be more fun to-be CUCKOLD, tied and on leash being forced to-do CLEAN UP on both. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Huh?

You must have written this by mistake, because no way this was written as a story!

Awful is not enough to describe this dribble. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked many of your stories but this one is NOT my cup of tea...

Sorry, wifelvrman.

I will keep reading your stories, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wifelvrman......

Yeah, I understand that you wanted to make a cuckhold story but in this case you kinda fucked up !!!

....it did have the makings of a good story at the beginning but towards the end it went far off left field !!!

Sorry man try again..... I gave you a score of 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What has he done?

Gotten all the information he needed for a divorce of course! Won't her family and friends be proud when he shows them what a whore she's become. I wonder how many diseases she has by now?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Total miss

Whatever you were trying to write, you missed entirely. Kind of like throwing Scrabble tiles against the wall.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Up

Wifeliver , you are one fucked up in the head piece of shit putting your ir garbage in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What don't you understand about Interrracial?

This garbage should have been posted there or Non-con. Putting it in the loving wives category is just a deliberate attempt at trolling the readers. This is completely unfinished. Once the husband wakes up he's going to realize his slut wife has no love or respect for him and he's going to divorce her before she brings home some nasty disease he can't divorce. Ugly story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I received a response to my ad on the internet from my future wife when she was 50 years old. We communicated back and forth for three weeks and when we finally met for breakfast she greeted me with an open-mouthed kiss that left no doubt she was sexually available. An hour or so later, while we were fucking, I told her I would be sharing her with others. She said she was not "that type of girl." About 3 weeks later she was giggly and excited and commando under a short red dress as we waited for a friend of mine to arrive. As he came through the door she greeted him with another open-mouthed kiss with her arms around him as his hands lifted the back of her dress and gripped her bare ass cheeks. The next morning she was upset that we had let him fuck her bareback. Within a couple of weeks it was clear to her that we were both into her natural promiscuity and she had a cuckold arranging her dalliances. At the beginning, most weeks, two to four evenings she would be naked and blindfolded in my room when a stranger arrived and had a brief chat with me before I took her down the hall to meet him. She would then drop to her knees in front of him, lift her blindfold so she could get his cock out so she could suck and fuck another man. She later admitted that whenever she met a man, on any occasion, her first thought was "I wonder what his cock is like!"

In my experience with women (I have always been attracted to women who had a reputation and an inclination to be "easy") once they have started fuck a particular man or various other men their inner slut takes them over and makes them easier and easier.

For several years my wife was often surprised, but never shocked, when a stranger approached her in a pub, or a mall, or any other public venue and let her know he would probably be fucking her that evening. She knew his "Hello ____" meant he was aware of her hunger for sex with other men and that he was there to claim her pussy.

On one of our trips to Las Vegas she was approached and fucked in Denver, by two different fellows in our room at the Flamingo and again in our motel in Butte. Another time when we went to Seattle one of the fellows mentioned that he could put together a gangbang for us and she was realy excited when I told her it was happening. Six different men approached us at the Mariott and after about half an hour chatting we all walked up to our room. As soon as we all got in the room she dropped to her knees and started sucking cocks.

Nowadays it is very easy to arrange to get your wife fucked - it just takes a little planning and some regular pillow talk. Not all these comments are fiction - many women are as open to recreational sex as men and many men who think they are straight men give and get blowjobs.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

These anonymous bitches sure do have some messed up fantasy lives.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

FRUSTRATED CUCKOLD is factually short for Frustrated repressed Southern Conservative. And flying the Cuckfederate flag is just a double down on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous