All Comments on 'FSD: Floral Sex Delivery'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

She got what she deserved. Why not talk to her husband before cheating on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bad

As a "story," this isn't one. The writer has somewhat less than zero talent as a writer and that deficiency is evident in every paragraph he wrote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Third Grade writing and stupid storyline

This is just so much awful writing. It had a story idea but it was lost in the writing. Just BAD

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
This script would be good for a porno movie.

I give this story only 25%. It would get a zero except for the erotic content. There was little more to the story than that. There was no imagery; it was just a recounting of the multiple times Randy and Shelly fuck each other. There was no character development other than Shelly is bored, feels neglected, her husband does not pay attention to her, or make love to her. She has nothing to do, does not work, so she masturbates a lot with her toy collection. If Eric is so observant that he noticed the locket as something he never saw before (and I mean observant; most men don't have a clue about their wives' jewelery unless they bought everything themselves; unlikely if Eric is so busy building his business), then why wouldn't Eric also be observant and sensitive to his wife's disaffection? It's hard to believe she would not have initiated seduction of her husband; I can't believe he, still relatively young, would ignore her advances. The idea that a flower delivery man in his early 20's would fall in love with a 40 something married woman is ludicrous. A few times in the sack, good sex though it may be, do not create a relationship. If Randy is wise beyond his years, and he has wealthy parents, what is he doing working as a delivery man? We have no idea, since his character is not developed, but it makes no logical sense. I have trouble accepting the idea of a computer nerd like Eric being abusive and violent towards his wife. The idea that he would rape her is so alien to anything developed (or not) in the story regarding his character, it is ludicrous. This story reminds me of an x-rated movie; there is a lot of fucking but very little actual plot and no coherent logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's the story?

This was as interesring as a dog farting in the snow. You really scraped the bottom of the berrel for this one.Not worth reading folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
_

Not even worthy of a comment.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Good

Not nearly as bad as some of these posters think. A bit more backstory would help and adjusting the ages might be a good idea. The husband is a bit too one dimensional and needs fleshing out. I like the overall plot and it is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Yikes,he is delivering flowers sent by who, husband? Than 10 minutes later giving the kid a blow job cause daughter is next door, than vanishes from story, than guy gives her expensive jewlery cause he got a big tip that day, then they run off leaving daughter still at neighbors. Big tip should have been don't read this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
pointless betrayal

exactly what kept her from talking to him? she trashed the marriage for no evident reason than boredom. everyone in this story is barely one-dimensional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
On one hand

Although the sexual aspects of the story were well written, the non-sexual parts fell flat.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Two thumbs up

How long was Shelly supposed to be trapped in a celibate marriage before she found a way to meet her needs? A husband who ignores his wife shouldn't be surprised at what happens. "Cook for me, clean my house, make a fresh bowl of dip for my guests, but I won't bother to take you in my arms." That's less than being a whore -- that's just being a live-in maid. Thanks for telling it like it is, TE. A strong 5 from me.

MagicaPracticaMagicaPracticaover 16 years ago
A sad story

It's always sad when a couple grows apart but the husband showed his true colors. I was glad Randy got her out of there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FSD to go

Not every store needs to make sense-think of it as a new TV show with no history. The abck story can be FSD the beginning or FSD; when we were happy etc

I liked this and the neagtive comments didnt sway me. I was particularly impressed with the sex scenes and their tenderness (except the rape)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Learn to read before you comment...

There never was an actual daughter. It was a case of mistaken identity over the phone that the woman played up as things progressed. To clarify, the delivery boy thought she was the "daughter" on the phone. The woman played along with his incorrect assumption, then alleged that the "daughter" he spoke to was next door when it came time to ravage the young man.

As for the story in general, it wasn't too bad. A few little things that aren't my preference, but otherwise good. The whole mechanic of them suddenly falling in love with each other after passionate sex was a bit trite, but I have seen it happen...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another cheating whore

Eric showed her all right... Was it rape? NO!!!

He gave her everything. So he was busy at work, what the hell did she expect? Was she paying the bills? NO! She had too much of free time on her hand. Eric is actually the lucky one to be rid of the slut. NOW he can focus on himself and enjoy himself too. I wish he can get himself a 20 something babe. All work and no play will make Eric....

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 9 years ago
Totally Disjointed

A bunch of sex scenes between a Clueless Cougar and a Late-Teen Delivery Boy. Connected by the most bizarre sequences imaginable. High-lite the sex scenes, black Magic-Marker the rest of the drivel!

2* (I think the 'author' really was serious! Else 1*)

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy fucking ridiculously bad Batman.

And you Cuckservatives wonder why we recognize you as the mentally ill shit wads you are.

Safe bet the other 95 are the literary version of having sex in a port a potty in August in Florida.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous