Fuck a Mom Club - Mother 01

Story Info
A secret club where mother and sons swapped.
1.8k words
4.16
78.8k
114

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers

All of the characters in this story are at least 18 y/o or older.

This story is a work of fiction. It has no bearing at all with reality.

*************************************************************************************************************

He walked up to the door of a ranch-style suburban house, then pressed the doorbell. After a few minutes have elapsed, an attractive woman in her late 30's answers. She is wearing a wrap-around dress, but her legs are bare with her feet shod in pink house shoes. She is not wearing a speck of makeup.

Her brown eyes are framed by shoulder-length auburn hair which leads the eyes down to her D cup-sized breast. Her mid-sized torso is graced with wide birthing hips. All-in-all she was a middle-aged woman such like is encountered daily on the streets.

"Good morning, Mrs. Adam."

"Good morning, Thomas. You are here early. I wasn't expecting you for a couple of more hours."

"The thought of dipping my wick into your sweet honey pot compelled me to meet you very early this morning. I am very horny this morning, Emma. We are a couple this week."

"I know, but it's just 9:00 AM, and here you are lusting for me."

"I need to fuck you, Emma. Please don't keep me waiting."

Emma and Thomas were members of a secret club named the, "Fuck a Mom Club." It was made up of mothers and their sons who have agreed to be paired as lovers for one week before switching to a different partner the following week. The sons had to be at least eighteen and the women had to be either the biological mother or a stepmother of the young man they claimed as a son. Beyond that, there were few other rules save that both parties had to consent to any given sex act. If the woman was opposed to anal, for instance, the male would not be able to fuck her in the ass.

"You know the way, Tom. I'll meet you in the shower after you've stripped."

Thomas goes to the guest bedroom stripping naked. In a couple of minutes, Emma appears untying the bow of the wrap dress then letting it slip off her body. Thom is stricken by the sight of her body, he saw her as a goddess of love though he has seen her naked numerous times by now.

His stiff dick presses on her tummy and she can feel his balls as well as they embrace. Tom wants to feel her pussy envelop his cock in her soft wet and tight canal, She wants to feel the rigid staff as it slid in and out of her, finally, she desires to feel his hot sperm spray into her womb.

Secretly she wishes that this load of his seed fertilizes her. She wants to have his baby. Being married is meaning less and less to her. It is his child she wants not her husband's.

They step let into the shower. Tom takes the hand shower head. He directs the stream of lukewarm water to her clit. She begins to moan as her bud is massaged by the stream. She feels love juice flow out of her vagina and down her leg. He is now going back and forth along her slit a few times before he concentrates on her tight brown hole.

Emma had prepared her rectum for Tom's cock in her ass this morning using an enema to clean out all the poop.

The head of his stiff tool is now touching her anus. With a strong thrust, he pops in the head then continues until he fills her rectum. His lover whines as he violated her brown round hole. but after the initial pain, pleasure overcomes it. The cycle of in and out, in and out please her brown hole which clamps around the dick very tightly making the friction of the cycle more pleadureable.

"Tom fuck me. Don't make me wait. My pussy is hungry."

With his cock positioned at the opening of her love gate, Tom pushed in as she pushes out. He feels her vagina open accepting his round cock's head but it clamps around his member a soon as it violated her body.

The sounds of a woman's voice calling out, "Oooo, Ooooo, Oooooo" as a man is driving into her intimate area than an "Aahhh," when he reached her depth and she feels his touch against her uterus.

"Are you ready to begin, Emma?"

"Yes, I am ready."

He pulls out then pushes in. For her part, Emma wraps her legs around his thighs holding him in place and pushing him in deeper when he thrust. Our lovers establish a rhythm pacing their intercourse as they felt fit to do so. Sometimes it was slow and at other times fast, and at other times at a moderate pace, all of it headed to a release of pent-up sexual tension.

"Emma, I am going to cum soon."

"Please, wait for me. Let's cum together. Fuck me faster and harder."

They had hard sex such that a white cream formed around her vagina's lips. Soon her nails were digging into his back and she was screaming his name to fuck her. During her orgasm, he released inside her with five strong strigs of his seed into he looked at each other. He slipped out and dismounted her. They held each other and kissed. He wedged his leg between hers, pushing them apart.

"Let's do it again?"

"Not now Tom, I've got some errands to run. You can help me, and if you are good, we'll fuck this afternoon. Promise."

Emma was a practical woman. She wanted to ride his cock in the worst possible way, but groceries had to be gotten, her car lubed and she needed a new dress for the upcoming party. So she got out of bed pulled Tom along and after showering, they went to work on her errands hand in hand.

Meanwhile, Tom's mother is doing dishes when the doorbell rang. She quickly washed her hands to answer it. It was Tom's friend Peter.

"Good morning Mrs. Anders, is Tom home?"

"No, but I expect him shortly. Come in if you want."

"Thank you, Mrs. Anders."

Connie Anders' juices began to flow in anticipation of receiving Peter's thick cock in her pussy. She had already removed her panties right after her son, Tom, had left this morning. She wanted to give Peter unobstructed access to her awaiting charms. She knew that Emma was having sex with Tom, a few yards away and that knowledge made her moist already.

She, in her mind's eye, could just see her baby's 7-inch cock gliding and out of her friend's pussy and glistening with Emma's juices. Now with Peter here, soon a slightly shorter but much thicker cock, would be penetrating her. But, she knew Peter was shy and would have to be coaxed into getting started.

"Come into the kitchen for a cup of coffee while you wait."

"I'd like that, ma'am."

Pete's eyes were fixed on the woman's swaying hips as he followed her into the kitchen. He had fucked her before recalling how she liked to squirm with his hot rod in her depths and how excited she got when her clit was touched. He could feel how his member was feeling more and more constrained seeing and visualizing this sexy woman in her nightie and robe nude open.

Connie noticed how big Peter's bulge already was and she was sure the swaying of her ass didn't help much. So, when she poured his coffee, she made sure he got a good look down her nightie.

"How is your mother?"

"She is doing good, and probably doing better now."

"Why is that?" Connie asked as if she didn't know.

"Because Bill Watson's cock is in her pussy."

"Oh!"

It looks like Peter Wilson is losing his shyness around women. Six weeks ago, when they first fornicated, he would never have said that. What were they doing to those boys?

She was on the last item, a saucepan, and she heard a zipper open and felt the air hit the back of her legs, when she placed it in the drying rack, two fingers were probing her slit which slid in her vagina when the found the hole.

"O, Peter."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Are you going to finger fuck me?"

"No, ma'am. Just checking to see if you were ready. Let's go to the couch."

She followed his instructions. When they got there peter took off her robe and laid it over the couch cushions. Then slid her nightgown off her shoulders and onto the floor. He pulled the polo shirt over his head the dropped his jeans to the ground. He wasn't wearing underpants which allowed his thick cock to spring up, ready for action. He knelt between her legs placing the tip of his cock on her vaginal opening.

"Are you ready, ma'am?

Connie just nodded her head, then she felt Peter tool's head pushing through her tight opening. She gasped when the head made its way in.

"Oh, my goodness Peter, that felt good. Please..."

He interrupted "I know ma'am. Take it slow."

"Yes, please. Then when you are in, fuck me long and slow at first."

"Will do ma'am."

Both of them enjoyed the long slow cycles of in and out, in and out. In, kiss, and out.

"Please fuck me faster."

She felt her pussy get even wetter than before as the head of his cock teased her wall at a quicker rate.

When he picked up the tempo, he hit her pelvis hard when he pushed in.

"O God, Peter, that feels heavenly."

She could feel him tense up after a few minutes. But she didn't want him to climax before her.

"Peter let's cum together."

He did not answer, but from the expression on his face, she could see he was holding back waiting for her. He didn't have to wait long,

"Peter! Fuck! Fuck! Aaaaagh."

He felt the convulsion in her cunt but he kept fucking her, but when she settled down, he climaxed inside of her. String after string entered her and the hot semen, in her womb made her heart feel good.

He fell out but was still kneeling between her thighs.

Connie sat up then quickly straddled Peter facing him. They kissed with passion. The heat of her pussy got him hard quickly so Connie inserted it in her dripping twat.

"Have you heard that last week that Mrs. Adam let Kenny Barnes fuck her in the ass?"

She had but said, "No."

"Yeah she did, he's been bragging about it and telling everyone how good it felt."

"Would you like to fuck my ass?"

"He was taken back a little but got out, "Yes."

"Okay then, let me clean it out so your cock isn't covered with poop. When you come back this evening to sleep with me, my ass will be ready for you.

Now, I am ready for round 2.

She began riding his cock and was looking forward to feeling that thick cock in her butt.

Pete's mom was being again by drilled Bill Wilson. Next time we will view the lust full action.

To be continued.

dnick47
dnick47
345 Followers