All Comments on 'Fuck Weed: Pt. 02'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Great story! I want some fuck weed for my wife, brought over by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“brown-skinned Howdy Doody doll”. Hahaha. There lots of ugly ass mixed babies out there.

deuc92deuc92over 1 year ago

I like your writing for sure. I sincerely don't understand the idea of weed as any kind of aphrodisiac though.

rmdexterrmdexterover 1 year ago

As usual, an absolutely terrific story from Stormbringer, who never fails to please. Keep up the fantastic work. Always looking for more your work. Five stars is all I can give. Wish it were more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

came all over myself reading this. spilt whiteboi seed...

ImSickImSickover 1 year ago

Please Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - appreciate the summary/epilogue at the end, though I think it signals an end to this story. Could have done much more with it as many of the mini storylines described could've been great stories in their own right. Hope you're working up another idea, or an extension of this one.

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

As always, love your work! My favorites, i think, are Flex Appeal, Happy Annibirthery, June Bugs, and Lessons from the Neighbors. Solomon King is my favorite multi-story arc. Coxville may be better, but there are so many I have only had the chance to read a handful. But this one is great too. You have more great series than most authors have great individual stories. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its your well written story, But .. I think you could of slowed the row and focused more on black boys taking advantage of a white school teacher, and a little more forced humiliation on her husband in front of his wife?

One the boys fucked her ass, isn't it after that a butt pussy, or a mouth pussy?

Dan_EnglandDan_Englandabout 1 year ago

So good to have you back writing, always love your stories please keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your characters have all the depth of a puddle and you write your worthless characters with the mentality of 7th graders, you must be a delusional feminist no5hing but self-entitlement and narcissism can't wait for your racist agriprop karma to swing around giving you your dues,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is a nonstop insult to everything, you pretend to ride on the idea of how absurd and stupid the story it's characters and storyline are, but anyone of intelligence can see your underlying hatred and bigotry, otherwise if truly written in jest it should be published under humor&satire. A truth hidden behind a joke is ment to soften the jagged edge of reality, but no bias or evil intent exist. A lie and insult hidden behind a joke are not a joke it is another lie intended to excuse the original lie and insult. This is just a way modern ideologies use hypocrisy to spread, they ride banners like -how it is not ok to hate-or not ok to insult- and then promptly proceed to express nothing but their hate for something and insult it.

mark_8675309mark_86753099 months ago

You still writing?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As always Stormbringer brings us another gem. Too bad this doesn't happen in real life. Or does it? Either way I'd love to get some of these women's sloppy fucked out pussies.

DeaconNyteDeaconNyte2 months ago

Awesome story ... WOW I need to get a hold of some of this Fuck Weed. Enjoyed the story and it ended pretty well, excellent writing and kept me engaged. Of course its fantasy, so fun to escape from normal life for a while...5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wonder how many people would like to bury you 6' deep for your insults. Cuckolds and those who perpetuate fictitious stories about them are a plague that should be snuffed out, I find your stories so insulting to men to all Caucasians and wish someone on the east finds you to deliver you back to hell where you and your disgusting bigotry belong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...