All Comments on 'Fuck With Mother'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 12 years ago
Sad! Sick! Bizarre!

I LOVED IT!!!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Sweet revenge

I wonder if the wedding present he gave his sister was to knock her up?

He should use the leverage that he has on his mother to fuck her as often as he can. Show the old slag that he owns her,and he is going to use her anytime he wants.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

One small correction, it is a pair of dice. Or a die (one).

As my neighbor used to say" You done good".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GREAT

Love that shit. FORCE those whores.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
You can't judge a story by its title!

I nearly didn't read this story because the title belied the creativity and awesome plot twists that were just a click-thru away!

The only thing that gets me off more than incest stories are piss stories (I've written a bunch), and I was totally psyched when she rolled that FOUR!

The best thing about incest tales is the back stories and tension which lead the characters to cross the line that should not be crossed, and yours story was chock full of that.

The only thing that might have added to it was for the mom to explain that she was fucking Calvin because the sister wanted to remain a virgin for her wedding night, which would follow with such a repressed family. That would have really made the already great payoff even a little better.

Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

-- Peebudy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Pretty wild story, but shouldn't it be in the non-consent section?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Aftermath

Write sequel.Will mother and son come to terms with each other or stay cold and indifferent towards their relationship. Will sister ever learn what happen on her wedding night?

Explain why mother dislike the mane Liz.

As for the father, there should be some payback also for his treatment of the son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I'm a Perv but this author needs some therapy !!5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Education

Guys, it is "prostate", not "prostrate". No lying down on the job. Three or four of your stories have this mispelling. Great stories, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sick fuck...loved it!!

My dick hurts

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

Sick and twisted! lol, loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous