All Comments on 'Fucked, Bred and Conquered'

by Revan7

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Really? 18 yr old son? Why not make him 30? Or 12? Why 18?

Having to explain to the kids question about their moms new friend or why their new brother or sister is dark skinned would have been better than some pissant 18 ye old playing COD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOW TO GET RID OF BULLIES PT 5 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On her way to a black baby bump! Yeah!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, two questions. Was she a white married cunt, and was he a black man with a huge cock that could fuck for days?

My god man, you must have written it ten times in the first paragraph which was all I read before pulling the plug. Am I the only one, or have others noticed that when a woman cheats with a white man she's getting fucked, but when she's cheating with a black guy she's being bred. How fucking infantile, grow up shitbird. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a steaming pile of excrement. You write the guy as some lame thug, and what's with all the who owns you bullshit? The category is labeled Interracial Love. Show me where the "love" was in this woke garbage. 1*

TestUser0815TestUser0815almost 2 years ago

Good start! Don't listen to the whining people :-)

Looking forward to some cumshots into her mouth, she seems to like the juice anyway, what better way to mark her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From fantasy to reality is one of the best stories to date. Hope you can continue that. As for this one. feels bland. No real conversations. but kudos to the efforts you put.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 2 years ago

Ok to all Anon comments that are rude. 1. You didn’t write it, you don’t have to read it. 2. I have seen the word “excrement” on so many stories like this. You are probably the same person. Why do you keep reading this type of story? Since you criticize most of them. 3. “You” are the only one saying “Thug”, the writer didn’t imply it or say that. So I’m curious if you think ppl of African descent are “thugs”? He was the sons’ boss; doesn’t sound to “thug” to anyone but you. 4. As well, what does “woke” have to do with this? (Just making up stuff to be miserable about) Do you even know what “woke” means? I doubt it. 😂Because, the term “woke” literally has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY OR ANY STORY ON HERE. 5. You seem to be the kind of individual to complain for the sake of complaining. That’s pretty sad because you are picking the story to read. 6. Honestly, you sound like a miserable person, who wants company. Sorry, you on your own with misery. Nobody is joining you on that ride. 7. Please stop leaving these nonsensical comments on these people story, because they are not forcing anyone to read them. It’s your choice to do so…

~Author keep writing whatever you feel…because ppl don’t have to read it and then complain. No one is forcing them.

ImSickImSickalmost 2 years ago

Please keep writing that was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think this story was crap and if it was me as the son, that S.O.B black guy would have been clobbered, his balls cut off along with his dick. I also would have killed the S.O.B., sliced and diced and thrown in garbage bags and dumped in the garbage.

This was definitely a figment of this author's imagination and not too realistic. The house did not belong to that conceited black bastard and he did not own the food in the fridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

We all know Lisa is never going see the guy again. Her son needs to find a new job and grow a pair and act like a man

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It was a good opening for a part two where Alex fucks the daughter.

fishgetterfishgetter2 months ago

The ending left a lot to be desired. Well not for Lisa, LOL. She 'got her fill', for a while, anyway. Not my cup of coffee, but the writing made a great story from a weird, themed story. Thanks for the story.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen2 months ago

Great story!! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

So asshole, I mean Alex has an over the hill single mom to have when he wants and now a young boy? Then there is the most likely scenario where he gets the young daughter? Time to bust a cap, or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keepi writing these kind of stories. I want to know if Lisa got breaded.and weather her bull came to live in the house.

AhboomAhboomabout 1 month ago

Truly amazing. You hit the nail on the head with the primal aspect of it all. Pure raw primal power took control of his mother and he has no choice but to support it. Would love to read more about their adventures and Alexander takes over more

AhboomAhboomabout 1 month ago

I'm not a big fan of the unconensual bullying (like the bull bullying a reluctant cuck/son, prefer when they're into being humiliated as well) but the mother getting aroused at seeing the black man stamping his authority and power at their home is one of the hottest trope. Your mind is a kink genius which makes these stories so hot and you're good writer as well. Love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRevan7@Revan7
I'd love to hear feed back on my stories so please comment on them And I'd love to hear what turns you on the most. Maybe it could help me with future stories. I'd also like to hear experiences you've had and what turns you on the most.

story TAGS