Fuckin' Poser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris looked on in disgust as his girlfriend started bobbing her head up and down on those freaks' cocks. Despite himself he could feel the blood rushing to his groin as she slurped up and down. He knew exactly how it felt to have Jesse working his cock.

Kal-el was less than impressed though at the blonde's efforts so he reached down and gripped her by the ears plunging his cock into her throat. She gagged her entire body heaving as he pushed into her throat and laughed. He held her like that, thrashing against his grasp until spittle started oozing from the corners of her lips and her face started to turn red.

There was just enough time for Jesse to suck in a breath before Spike took his turn fucking her face. They were all laughing as she started to cry, not that she could hear them over the sound of drool being pumped out of her lips. Her entire face was coated in her own frothy saliva as the boys took turns tossing her from one to the next each brutally forcing their cocks down her throat till finally it was Shade's turn.

"Lick!" Shade screamed pushing her Jesse's face against her cunt. Jesse couldn't wrap her mind around what was happening at first. Hearing Shade scream was just enough to wake her up and get her tongue back into action lapping at a woman's slit. It was bad enough to have a bunch of boys raping her but to have the girl join in? Whatever pride she'd had vanished as she wriggled her tongue into Shade's slit. "Hold her." Shade whispered slowly stepping forward driving Jesse down onto her back straddling her face.

Jesse ignored the cool mud pressing against her flesh and the fact that the boys were stepping on her wrists keeping her from moving if she wanted to. Her mind was whirling around her tongue spiraling around a woman's clit. The womanly scents and flavors overwhelmed her senses. It was easy to close her eyes and just pretend that the boys were Chris but she couldn't ignore Shade.

Grash shrugged after a moment and gripped Jesse's ankles lifting them up enough for him to push his cock into her cunt. That got her attention as her cunny was stretched around his cock and he started sawing back and forth. There was a brief moment of fear of pregnancy but she pushed that aside as the pain took hold. There wasn't anything gentle or loving about his behavior, each thrust was meant to hurt bottoming out in her cunt and slamming his hips against hers.

"Unngh ungh!' Shade screamed sitting down firmly on Jesse's face. As she sat down the bitch's eyes widened with fear. At first she didn't panic, she kept licking and sucking Shade but slowly as her lungs started to burn she panicked turning her head away trying to get a breath of air. That only made Shade clamp her legs down tighter. "That's the spot!" She shrieked as Jesse thrashed against her clit driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Jesse's hands were still pinned at her sides, her head trapped between her thighs so she started pushing with her tongue. It was an amazing feeling to have her pushing Shade's pussy with her tongue until she got breath of air. "Yes!" Shade screamed gripping the blonde by the hair and pulling her all the way against her pussy her cunt spasming and squirting her juices over Jesse's face.

As Shade stood up Grash pulled out of her cunt and flipped her over onto her knees before moving his cock into her throat. She heaved again her eyes watering as she struggled not to puke. At the same time Spike mounted her from behind slamming roughly into her cunt. Each time he pushed forward she was forced to take a little more of Grash's cock until his balls were resting against her chin. She could hear herself hissing air in around his cock and blowing bubbles as she forced the air back out. She could feel Grash's cock pulsing in her mouth warning her of what was coming. It didn't matter though; she couldn't escape the flood of cum entering her body from both ends. She didn't gag; he was too far down her throat for that she just felt the warm fluid oozing down her throat.

Grash pulled his cock from her mouth generally smearing the spittle and cum across her face with his cock head. "You're up Kal-el."

The black man waited a moment until Spike was pinning her wrists down then he gripped her thighs and pried them apart. The humiliation and pain had already stopped mattering to Jesse. She wasn't planning on fighting Kal-el, the faster he finished the faster they'd let her go she figured. So she held still as he thrust his big cock into her cunt. What made her tense up slightly was when he pulled it completely out of her and spit on her back. As soon as the glob reached her ass she felt the tip of his cock pushed against her. "No please no! It'll hurt!" She screamed kicking her legs against her rapist.

She wouldn't have been able to get away from Kal-el if the others hadn't been holding her hands down, them holding her down she was only managing to annoy him by wriggling around in his grasp. It wasn't stopping him from pushing his fat cockhead against her virginal opening. "Choke her; I don't want to hear her scream." Kal-el hissed. Spike pulled off another of his belts and wrapped it quickly around her throat handing the end to Kal-el who gave it a sharp tug immediately. Jesse would have screamed when he thrust into her ass but her voice was instantly cut off by the tightening of the belt.

"Look at her." Spike whispered starting to stroke his cock as he looked at Jesse. Tears were running from her eyes as her head was pulled back painfully and Kal-el raped her ass. Each thrust made the blonde bitch buck with pain her fists clenching and unclenching in the shallow mud.

"It is damn hot." Shade replied. She'd already pulled her clothing on again and was standing next to Chris idly tracing his nipples with a black painted nail.

"I wish I'd done that." Grash said his cock hardening again as he watched.

Kal-el pulled with the belt again so hard that Jesse's face started to turn red again her eyes fluttering as she struggled to keep air in her lungs. One final thrust was all it took to finish the devirgining of her anus, flooding it with his cum. As he pulled his scum coated cock from her spasming anus he walked around in front of her loosening the belt. Just like she had to she opened her mouth desperate for air and got an entire breath in before he pushed his cock into her mouth.

The combination of tastes assaulting her was almost enough that she didn't notice Spike slip beneath her and pull her down onto his cock. It was almost nice to have a man back in her cunt as the taste of cum, shit and blood flooded her senses. What jerked her back into reality was Grash slamming his cock into her already abused asshole. The two men together double penetrating her was the most horribly painful thing she'd ever experienced. Her entire body was spasming around the cocks.

Chris watched, still silently enjoying his girlfriend being raped. It wasn't that he didn't want to kick the shit out of all these loser motherfuckers but he was helpless. Now he was enjoying seeing that cold bitch sandwiched between two men and with a third lodged in her throat. He'd always wanted her ass and now she'd have no good reasons not to give it up.

Jesse was so far past thought that she didn't understand what was happening any more. She just glared up Kal-el with glassy eyes as he sawed his cock in and out of her mouth. Her body was still reacting though, tensing up and driving the boys wild. Spike came almost instantly flooding her pussy but Grash was only a few second behind with his load.

"I got an idea." Shade whispered as she walked away from Chris and grabbed the bottle off the ground. "Lift her up slowly." She instructed positioning the bottle beneath the blonde. As the cum oozed from her holes Shade gathered it up smiling as it came out just slightly brown. There was a lot of it too, at least two shot glasses worth. Enough that when Shade brought it over to her lips that Jesse inwardly squirmed. There was no point in fighting though. She parted her lips and leaned back as Shade poured half of it into her mouth. Then to Jesse's surprise she got up and walked over to Chris.

"Oh fuck no you're not putting that nasty ass shit in my mouth!" Chris shouted. Shade responded by kneeing him in the balls. He couldn't lean over in pain but his jaw did drop. Shade gripped him by the jaw and slammed his head up against the tree thrusting the bottle between his lips and draining the rest into his mouth. Before he could recover she covered his mouth forcing him to swallow the foul concoction. "You fuckers are dead! You better fucking watch your goddamn backs cus when I get loose I'm gonna fucking destroy you!" He kept shouting threats until a belt was looped through his mouth and fastened around tree reducing him to violent murmurs.

"You know this will teach you not to be such a bitch." Trench teased as he took Jesse by the hair and dragged her over to Chris. "Open up." At the same time she opened her mouth he yanked Chris's boxers down revealing his raging hard cock. He took her by the skull and slammed her forward until her nose was smashed against Chris's washboard abs. For a moment he forced her head up and down watching as Chris tried to feign disgust, then he took a belt and wrapped it around her head and Chris's torso trapping her in place.

They stood around laughing at her stuck with her man's cock crammed down her throat. Then they tied her wrists behind her back so she wouldn't be able to get away. "I hope somebody finds you soon." Grash teased as he walked away. "After all it would be really unfortunate if you two starved or something." And Black walked away chuckling.

12