All Comments on 'Fucking Back to Happiness'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HAPPINESS

VERY VERY WELL DONE. EXCELLENT BUILD UP TO AN AMAZING CONCLUSION. OR IS IT THE CONCLUSION? DO YOU HAVE MORE TO SHARE ON THIS REALM OF LOVE BETWEEN MOTHER AND SON?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
Loved it

All your stories are good

OOAAOOAAabout 5 years ago
Congratualtions!!!!

Excellent story!!!

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
5 stars

clever story. very sexy. look forward to more stories from you

Chris7swChris7swabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you - yet again!

Thanks people - great to hear that I've reached the important places!

This is intended as a stand-alone story, really because I've already incorporated the necessary ending to round it off so I won't be extending it. That doesn't mean that I won't create more such stories but whenever I do and whatever stories they are I'll try to let you know beforehand if they're to be part of a series or just one-offs.

An aside - I've discovered a couple of typos (as you always seem to do immediately after you post a story, regardless how often you check it over) so I've submitted an edited version which will replace the text in the next day or two.

Thanks again...

manxman2manxman2about 5 years ago
Another Good One!

Always enjoy Chris's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A BELIEVABLE ACCOMODATION

It was great to read a well crafted, believable, and ... ahh, stimulating tale like this one. Moved along, at neither too uncreditable a pace for the reasonable circumstances, nor too slowly for interest and presumed expectations. Care taken to have the participants living and reacting like real people one would know. Now I'll go back and read more of your stories, expecting them to be as well crafted!

FMM

i

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Hot & Horny mom with an accommodating Son. Very well written fuck story. Loved it!

OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

An oldie but a goodie and a first read for me. A little too much talking, but Chris did a great job fucking his needy mother and coming deep in her pussy. Yee Haw. 5 Stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...