Fucking Evolution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers

"Take my cum, baby. I want it deep in you. Take it."

"I'm ready for it Daddy. I want your cum in me."

He thrusts deep in her and unloads. She cries out and cums with him. She cums with each squirt. She squeezes out the last few drops. He pulls her to his chest.

"Good little girl. I like they way you took it."

"Your cum is so hot. It felt good when you shot it in me. It made me cum. I want more."

"Now, take my cock and lick it clean. It has our juice on it."

She licks his cock and gets every drop.

"Our cum juice tastes good, Daddy."

Her licking makes his cock hard and he rolls her over and shoves is cock in her. She squeals and wraps her legs around him.

"Give me some more of you hot cum, Daddy. It feels so good when you cum in me."

He pounds her pussy, hitting her cervix with every stroke. She cums and cums. Her pussy muscles milk his cock.

"Cum with me baby. I'm gonna fill you again."

He puts his head in the hole of her cervix and fills her womb with cum.

She screams and cums every time he squirts.

"That was wonderful Daddy. I feel so good with you. You are my hot lover."

Her cell phone rings.

"That's probably my Daddy. I need to answer it."

She runs and grabs the phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Daddy. I knew it was you."

"I love you too, Daddy"

"No Daddy. I've been a good girl."

"Yes, two guys tried to pick me up. I told them no."

"I'm always a good girl, Daddy. You know that."

"I'm coming home tomorrow."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll take care of you."

"I'll fuck and suck you Daddy.'

"Of course I'll swallow your cum. I like your cum, Daddy.

"Yes, Daddy. No panties. Just like you like me."

"Bye bye, Daddy. I love you too."

She hits end call. She laughs.

"He likes to talk dirty on the phone. He thinks I may fuck someone while I'm here.

When I saw you my pussy got wet. I really wanted you. You are so big and handsome. I had to have you."

"You're beautiful too. I'm glad we met. You are so good when you fuck and suck me. I'm a lucky guy."

She runs over and jumps into her arms. She snuggles up and hugs him.

"We're both lucky. We fuck good together."

"Let's shower and go eat. I'm hungry."

"Can we cuddle a while. I love when you hold me."

"Sure baby, I love holding you too."

They have a nice dinner and some wine.

"Daddy. Let's go back to your room and fuck some more. I want more of you cum in my pussy."

"OK baby. I want you to stay with me tonight. We can fuck all night long."

"Oh oh. I like that idea. I have to leave tomorrow. I'll stay with you till I have to leave."

They go back to his room.

"Let's stay naked till you have to leave. I love looking at your beautiful body."

"I like being naked for you Daddy. You can look at me all you want."

He takes her and they stand in front of a mirror. He stands behind her and takes her in his arm. He holds her breasts.

"That's a beautiful picture. Look how beautiful you are in my arms."

She giggles and steps from in front of him.

"Look at how big and strong you look. You are beautiful too. I get wet just looking at you. Your big muscles are so pretty."

He takes her in his arms again and holds her full breasts. He twirls her nipples. She cries out and leans back into him.

"Your hands feel so good on me Daddy. I love how you touch me. See how wet you make me."

She takes his hand and puts it on her pussy. He slides his finger in her wetness. He rubs her clit and she humps against his hand. He brings her to an orgasm. She cries out and holds his hand to her pussy.

"Come to bed with me baby. It's time for you to take some more cum in your pussy."

"Oh yes. Oh yes. You make me so hot Daddy. I want more and more."

"On your knees baby. I want you doggie style."

She gets on her knees and he slowly feeds his cock into her. She moans as he fills her pussy. She pushes back and his cock hits her cervix. She howls and cums. He pushes the head in her cervix and pumps into her. She meets him stroke for stroke. They build to a screaming mutual orgasm and her pussy is filled with more cum.

They fall, exhausted on the bed. He spoons her to him and she wiggles back into his arms. They catch their breath. Then she moves down and licks his cock clean.

"Eric, you make me feel so happy. I just love being here with you. You make me feel so loved I get all gooey inside."

"You mean gooey like cum is. There is lots in there."

"Some is leaking out too. It's all over my pussy, my ass and my legs. We are really messy."

"Messy, huh. Watch this."

He reaches down and smears their cum juice all over her legs, stomach and breasts.

"Now we're messy. You have it all over you."

"It feels good on me. It's love juice."

She rolls over and presses her wet body to his. He hugs her to him and they fall asleep. They wake in the middle of the night and fuck once more.

They fall asleep in each others arms again.

Eric wakes the next morning before Jeri. He has a rock hard cock. He slowly opens her legs and gets between them. He lowers himself and slides his cock in her pussy. He gets in about half way and she wakes up.

"Oh Daddy. You're fucking me awake. How sweet of you."

She hugs him to her and meets him stroke for stroke. He bumps her cervix and she cries out and cums.

"Oh Daddy. You feel so good in me. I'm ready for some Daddy cum."

He fingernails dig into his back as she takes his big cock in her pussy. She groans with each stroke. He bumps her cervix again and she cums for him again. He waits for each orgasm to end and he hits her cervix again. He makes her cum and cum. His orgasm is coming on and he speeds up. She holds him tight and pumps her hips up, matching his strokes.

"Give me Daddy cum. Daddy cum. Cum in me Daddy. Fill my pussy Daddy."

He slams against her cervix and fills her pussy with his cum. She cries out and cums with him. He falls off her and pulls her into his arms. She snuggles up to him.

"Daddy. Thanks for being with me. It's the best time I ever had. You are so nice to me. I wish I didn't have to go home, but my real Daddy needs me."

"I know baby. I'll miss you too. I've had a great time with you."

She giggles and hugs him tight.

"Your flight leaves soon. You need to go get ready."

She gets up, takes a quick shower and gets dressed.

"Good bye, Daddy. I gotta go now."

She gives him a hug and a kiss and walks out.

Eric heads back down to the casino. He needs to find another cum recipient. He walks by where a band is playing. A stunning redhead gets up and walks beside him. She hooks her arm in his.

"Hi, my name is Jackie."

"Hello. My name is Eric. What are you up to today?"

"I just wanted to say hello to you. We girls don't see someone as handsome as you everyday."

"That works both ways. You're a bright spot in my day."

"Come and sit with me. I have a proposition to put to you. I think you will find it interesting."

They find a seat at the bar.

"I want you to come up to my room and fuck me."

"That is interesting. I see you come right to the point."

"There's more. My husband is involved in this too."

"I think this is a first for me. This is quite an offer."

"My husband is waiting in our room. I think you should talk to him about this."

"Good idea."

Eric suspects a setup. He mentally prepares himself for trouble.

They walk into the room. Eric sees a middle age overweight man sitting at a wet bar. He quickly scans the room for any sign of trouble.

"Daddy. I found a pretty one. He was all alone so I brought him up."

"Hi. My name is Art Stone. This beautiful lady is my wife. I suspect you have some questions for us."

"Yes. You might explain what is going on here."

"Yes. You see, I am unable to get an erection, however, I can enjoy oral sex without an erection. No medication helps. My wife is a vibrant sexual woman with needs I can't fulfill. That's where you come in. I love her very much and I can't expect her to not have sex. That's where you come in. I want you to treat her respectfully and satisfy her sexually."

"I will agree with some conditions. You may watch but you not say anything. Also, I may want her to spend the night with me without you being here."

"That is acceptable to me. Are you ok with that, dear?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No, it's been almost a year since I had sex. I didn't see any need."

"So, we all agree?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Sir, take a seat over there in the corner. Turn off any lights near you."

He turns off all the lights except a small lamp on the nightstand. He takes her by the wrist and leads her to the bed. He sits on the bed.

"Stand here in front of me and take off your clothes."

She smiles and slowly takes everything off. Her breast are magnificent. Her pussy is shaved and wet. She has world class legs.

"Spread you legs and show me your pussy. Pull your lips open."

She obeys.

"Play with your pussy. Cum for me standing right there."

She licks her fingers and reaches down to her pussy. She sticks one finger in her hole and gasps. She sticks another in and finger fucks herself. She pulls out and rubs her clit.

"Use both hands. Finger fuck yourself and rub you clit."

She does as she is told. She starts breathing harder and her knees bend slightly. She throws her head back and moans. Her hands go faster and faster. She is humping against her hands. She cries out.

"Oh god, this is so good. I've never done this for anyone."

"Don't cum yet. Hold yourself right on the edge. You can't cum without my permission."

"Oh god, I'm so close. Don't make me wait too long."

"You will wait like I told you. You must obey me."

"Yes, I will obey."

"You must ask me for permission. Ask me."

"May I cum now. Please."

"No, stay on the edge."

"Keep asking till I say yes. Beg me to let you cum."

"Please let me cum. Please. It's so hard to wait. Please. Please."

"Wait."

"Oh god. I want to cum so bad. Please let me. Please."

He makes her wait for another ten minutes. She is crying out.

"Now, cum for me. Now."

She screams and cums. Her knees almost give out. Her pussy juice is running down her legs.

"Lick your finger off. Clean your cum juice off them."

She licks both hands off.

"Now, come here and get on your knees. Put your forehead on my feet. From now on, you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand."

He stands in front of her.

"Take my clothes off. Don't touch me till I give you permission."

"Yes Master. Not till you give me permission."

She takes his clothes and waits. He sits on the bed and she moves between his legs, knowing what is next.

"Put your hands behind you back and suck my cock. Take all of it you can. Try to throat me."

She takes his cock in her mouth and tries to take it down her throat. She gags on the head.

"I'm sorry Master. It's just too big."

"Good girl. Keep sucking but you can use your hands now. Make me cum in your mouth."

"Yes Master. I'll swallow your cum."

She sucks and sucks.

"You're a great cocksucker. Keep it up."

"Thank you Master. I want to be a good cocksucker for you."

He makes her suck him for a while and he can feel it coming. He roars and fills her mouth. She swallows as fast as she can. Some cum runs down her chin on her breasts. She milks his cock with both hands to get every last drop.

"Wipe that cum off your breasts and lick you finger clean."

She obeys her Master.

"Was that good for you Master? I tried as hard as I could."

"You have a wonderful mouth. You did just fine."

He pulls her on the bed by his side. He kisses her and she gives him her tongue. He sucks and bites on her tongue. She moans as he brings her passion out.

"Just relax and follow me. I will take you to heaven."

"Yes Master. I want to go with you. You are so big and strong. I want to please you."

He kisses his way down to her breasts. He sucks, licks and nibbles on them. She cries out in ecstasy. He sucks on her breasts till they are hard as rocks.

Slowly he kisses his way down to her pussy. She opens her legs for him.

"Oh Master, you make me so hot. I love what you do to me. I am so wet for you."

He sticks two fingers in her pussy and finger fucks her. She cries out. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. He flips it with his tongue. She moans loudly.

"Oh yes Master. Right there. That's a good spot."

He curls his fingers up and rubs her G spot while he licks her clit. She screams and cums on him. He brings her to orgasm four times.

"Get on top and take my cock in your pussy. I want you to make me cum."

"Oh yes Master. I want you to cum."

"I'm going to cum in your pussy. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No Master. Whatever you want. I just want to please you."

"You may get pregnant."

"My Master wants me pregnant."

"Take my cock in your pussy now."

She climbs up and positions her pussy over his cock.

"I may be too big for you. I want you to take it quickly anyway. I want you to feel pain and pleasure at the same time."

She pops the head in and cries out.

"Master. Your cock is so big. It hurts and feels wonderful."

She quickly takes it all and it hits her cervix and pushes it open.

She screams and cums again.

"Don't move, just squeeze it with your muscles. Leave the head in your cervix. I want to cum in there and give you a baby."

"Yes Master. I'm ready for your cum juice. I want you to fill me up with your seed. I should be fertile now."

She starts squeezing his cock. He grinds on her clit and makes her cum and cum. He holds her on his cock for an hour. She cums every two or three minutes. She is sweating and her head has rolled back. She is struggling to breathe. His cum is rising and her grinds her to a mutual orgasm. The both scream out as he fills her with cum. She falls on his chest, trying to breathe.

"Oh baby. That was amazing. Your pussy muscles make me crazy."

She laughs.

"Your huge cock makes me crazy, Master. You are just the best fuck I ever had. I want more of your cock. I'm glad you want to stay with me all night. We can cum and cum all night long."

'You can stop calling me Master. I just want the real you with me. OK?"

"You make me so happy. I don't mind playing games with you. It's kind of exciting. I never played master slave before. It was fun."

"I wondered if you would like it. It seems you do."

"You are so hot, I'll do anything for you. You make my pussy go wild."

"Let's just love on each other all night."

Art gets up and quietly walks out of the room.

"Good night, Daddy."

"I want you to promise me one thing. If I get you pregnant, I want you to keep the baby."

"I'll do that. I could never get an abortion. That's just wrong. I like the thrill of maybe getting a baby."

"I want you again. Do you want on top again?"

"No, I want you on top. I want you to fuck my brains out. Fuck me and fuck me some more."

He gets on top and bites both of her nipples. She squeals and hugs him tight. He slides his cock in her hot wet pussy. He hits her cervix and she cries out and cums. She locks her ankles behind his back and pushes her pussy up for him.

"Oh god. When you hit bottom, it feels so good. Your cock is magic."

"I love how your cervix opens for me. I love pumping you full of cum."

She laughs.

"That's what it's for. It's my cum catcher. I want you to fill it up. Keep it full all night long."

He strokes into her. Her pussy is so sensitive now, she cums every few minutes. He stroke in her and she meets him every time. Her orgasms are coming faster and faster. He speeds up and she cums constantly. He keeps her cumming for an hour. She scream his name over and over. Finally, he cums in her, blasting into her womb and they howl and scream together.

"Oh god. Oh god. My pussy. Oh, my poor pussy. It's on fire. What have you done to me. It's like I've been fucked by an animal. Oh god."

"Well, baby. You bring out the animal in me. I want to fuck you and fuck you. Your pussy does wonderful things to me."

"Stay on me. I want to keep your magnificent cock in me. Don't move."

She keeps her ankles locked behind his back and hugs his chest to her beautiful breasts.

"Oh god, you feel so good in me. I wish I could keep you in me forever. I want to hold your cock in my pussy."

He gently kisses her face and neck. She hugs him tighter.

"I love the way you hold me after we cum. You are so strong and tender. You are an amazing lover."

"I love holding you. You are so soft and sweet."

His cock is still half hard in her.

She decides to try something. She gently squeezes his cock with her pussy muscles. He moans. She squeezes it again and blood fills his cock. She keeps squeezing him and he goes full hard.

"Don't move, sweetheart. I want to try to make you cum just using my pussy muscles."

She starts squeezing him slowly and gently. She milks is cock from the base to the head. He moans again. He struggles to keep from moving. She speeds up her action. Faster and faster she milks him. He moans and groans.

"Is that good, darling. Are you gonna cum in me. Don't move. I want to milk your cum into my pussy."

She increases the speed.

"Oh god, baby. Your pussy is magic. I'm almost there."

She increases her speed more. He is amazed at her talented pussy. His cum is building. He holds back, enjoying her pussy. She squeezes him harder and faster. He can't hold back any longer.

"I'm cumming in you baby. Keep going. I'm almost there."

"Cum for me baby, cum for me. I want your hot cum. Give it to me baby."

She squeezes him as hard as she can. He growls like an animal and unloads his cum in her. She cries out and cums with him.

"What an amazing pussy. No one has ever made me cum like that. You have talent."

"Making you cum is fun. It's nice when we can make each other cum like that."

He rolls off her and hugs her. She hugs him back and they fall asleep.

They wake the next morning. She stretches and gives him a hug.

"Good morning, big strong stud. How are you feeling?"

"Perfect. I have a loving, beautiful lover in bed with me who has a magic pussy. It can't get better." "And I have a big strong hot lover with a big cock that fills me with his hot cum. I'm perfect too.

"Let's call Art to come in. I want him to see me cum on your cock. I think he will like it. He hasn't heard me scream when I cum on a cock.

"OK, it's your call on that."

She calls Art.

"Daddy, come up to the room. I want you to see something. Don't say anything. Just come in and sit. Hurry, Daddy."

"Bye."

"He's coming."

She starts giving him a hand job, getting him ready. A few minutes later Art walks in and takes his seat in the corner.

She whispers in Eric's ear. "Showtime. Do me doggie."

His cock is rock hard and she is wet with anticipation. She wants Art to see them in action. Eric pulls her up on her knees and slowly pushes his cock in her pussy. She moans and he slides in her. The start slowly, their thrusts meeting. Her breasts are swaying in time to their thrusts. He reaches up with one hand. grabs her hair and pulls her head back. She cries out and arches her back. His cock goes in deeper.

He reaches down with his other hand and massages her clit. She cries out and cums.

He uses her hair to pull her back and forth on his cock. He lets go of her hair and grabs her nipples. He pinches them and uses them to pull her back. She cries out again and cums again. He grabs her hip bones and pulls her hard back on his cock. His cock is hitting her cervix with each stroke. She cums each time. Her arms go limp and she falls face down to the bed. He holds her hips and powers into her.

She is cumming and cumming. She squeezes his cock and he howls and cums in her. She screams and joins his orgasm.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,179 Followers