Fucking Evolution Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers

They fall, limp on the bed. He spoons her to him and she wiggles back into his embrace.

They recover enough to walk to the bathroom They shower and come out. She goes and sits on Art's lap and hugs him.

"I love you Daddy. Thanks for this."

"Anything for you baby. I love you too."

Eric stands watching this amazing couple.

Jackie walks over and starts getting dressed.

Eric pulls on his boxers.

"Art. You are an amazing man, I've never met a man that can love a woman like you do. Jackie is a very lucky lady. You both must love each other very much to do this. I consider myself very lucky to meet you two.

There is one thing I discussed with Jackie. There is a good chance she will be pregnant after this. I would ask you to keep the baby."

"Thank you for your services. It give me a great deal of pleasure seeing my wife so happy. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to call me."

He hands Eric his card.

"I would like to have your number. You were very good for my wife. We may want your services again."

He gives Art his number.

"Seeing how much you two love each other is an experience of a lifetime. I will hold both of you close to my heart.

Jackie hugs and kisses Eric.

"Thanks for a wonderful time.

Art and Jackie walk out of the room.

Eric takes a quick shower, gets dressed and goes to his room.

Continued Eric goes goes Miami, Fla.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,159 Followers