All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incest at its best

Great story can't wait for you to continue from where you left off . Hurry with chapter 2 can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Story is great can't wait hurry up.ch2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Identical twins?

They are opposite sex.

JayHaileyJayHaileyabout 8 years ago
?

What is apologizing for, is he a wuss?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So let me get this straight, he has to apologize because he happened to walk in and catch his mom cheating on his dad with their female neighbor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Monozygotic twins

Monozygotic twins are always the same sex, ALWAYS. It is impossible for opposite sex twins to be identical, they are always fraternal, ALWAYS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously?

Okay, the writer made a mistake while writing this story, about the twins looking same, so what? Everyone makes mistakes, no big deal. Can't we just enjoy the story? I know you love it anyways, with or without flaws.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you should consider renaming this story line...

i'd go with "Cliche's R Us"...

(yes, it's that bad.)

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
Continue ASAP

Good story but could use some editing.

Why did you make Max so ignorant about sex? Nowadays not knowing what a clit is or what it means to see a wet pussy is impossible with Internet. Sure you said he didn't go on it but why? If all he thinks is sex then Internet is like water in a desert for him. The story can still work with those changes.

And why does he have to apologize for catching them cheating? It doesn't make any sense. His mom should have beg him to stay quiet about it and promise to never do it again. Of course Max woukd have said he understood and promise to not tell a soul (even his sister) even if Nadia and his mom continue to have sex. He supports them.

The story would have been more coherent.

Now I like the story but with just a few adjustment it would have a more real feel to it.

I can't wait to read what happens next (even if the title spoils things a bit)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hope it's not to long before the next chapter.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Regarding "Monozygotic Twins"

I've known siblings who may not have been "Identical", but shared enough features to certainly "look" nearly identical. Who cares what the clinical term for it is? They were born at the same time, so they were twins, and they shared similar facial features, with similar builds. So they were "NEARLY Identical". So what? I guess your complaint just proves that if someone wants to bitch about something, they'll find a reason to bitch.

I do agree with other comments remarking on how little he knew about sex, which was a little distracting, but if I was going to pick something to actually complain about, it would be the monster cock. Over a foot long? Really? At least his sister was relatively realistic about the fact her pussy couldn't completely take something that monstrously huge.

va45va45about 8 years ago
best start ever

Very good opening for the family. Enjoyed the tenderness and love all shared. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully mom and daughter share a special lesbian connection and later both mom's and daughter comment maybe swap rings. Leaving son be the only guy in their life and bedroom and one poly family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TOO SOON

You ended the story too soon left me hanging

MaddogpugMaddogpugabout 8 years ago
awesome story

i was hoping to read about you going to the neighbors house and to explain and you got to fuck her then she told your mom and then you got to fuck all of the females

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

I loved the story. Very fucking hot. Can't wait for chapter 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Identical Twins of Opposite Sex?

Reall?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3

I'll be generous with a 3*. This guy is an 18-year-old virgin who has never seen another cock, a hot sister and mother, and no sex-ed from anyone. You're feeding us a lot.

max052max052about 8 years ago
Loved it!

A little off the wall, as noted by some other commenters, not real believable but lots of fun. This story is what I call a "road runner/coyote" kind of cartoon-like but still very entertaining. Just the content alone makes it worth reading. 5 stars and fave story, can't wait to read chapter 2.

P.S. Hot summer night was one of the best series on this web site. You rock, dude.

Thanks for a great read.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good times

I thought it was a great story. Enjoyable times with the sister; build up with the mother. It didnt seem too slow or too fast. I would LOVE to read another story about the apology and what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SORRY!

Fuck what everyone else says about having to apologize. There are so many reasons this can be the case; you can Norma Bates it, you can set it up for the mothers good times, you can have the mother so freaked out, she don't know what to do, you can have it where the mother knows, or where the neighbor knows. I think you did a stellar job and you ended it just right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
places

Could only have come from one place. Her pussy or her anus. Those are different aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lame

Oh poor 18 year old..

1. masturbating since 10?

2. didn't know how to measure himself?

3. didn't know he was big

4. don't know what is a vagina, clit, I guess no sex ed at his school

5. perving on mom all day when not jerking off

6. can cum 7 times a day (and gallons each time)

so I suppose in the next couple of episodes he'll go through the entire cheerleaders squad, bang all the MILFs around, finally decide to learn and get accepted to MIT?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Anon

First of all I would like to say that I love this story.

Second it isn't unheard of for some adults to not have little or any knowledge of sex or the workings of the human body when it comes to sex. I myself being one of those people (female) who didn't find out about those things until much later in my teen years. For example I didn't know that girls got wet when aroused and not because I was some ignorant shut in (because I have watched some porn and I did attend sex ed) but simply because no one ever explained that kind of thing to me. The only thing sex ed and my parents ever told me is to not get pregnant and to use a condom. Every thing that happened in between that I finally figured out through sites like this because the detailed description and storytelling something that porn can't do either. So I don't think it stupid that he didn't know he was big or the fact that he started masterbaiting at 10 because some kids can start at an early age it simply depends on ones development. I myself watched my first porn at 8 yr old and did feel some excitement I just never acted on it because I simply didn't know what to do some talk shows have even touched on these subjects.

And last but not least why is everyone always so concerned about penis size in a fictional story? So what if the author wants him to have a 12 1/2 inch dick It makes the story more fun that way. It isn't like one can't dream. Kind of like Big Foot you never seen it but you know it's out there this site is called literotica for a reason all of one's fantasies can be found on this site.

ddealddealabout 8 years ago

It does make sense that his mom is mad at him or that he has to go say sorry when she was the one cheating on her husband. I understand that it gets him alone with the neighbor so I guess it's okay, it's a plot think. Good story

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it-sexy hot family, story

Funny about criticism-it's fiction, and fun and hot-why not DD boobs and 12" and him watching dad rogering mom...!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Identical Twins???

You really need to learn a little bit about what makes an identical twin. It's basic high school biology. Because identical twins come from a fertilized egg that splits into two separate eggs, they MUST be the same gender. That pulled me right out of the story in what, the second paragraph? When I saw other comments that related to a lack of realism, I decided to pass on reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
its a fantasy story...other commenters get over it

I liked this story...true...it was full of unrealisms...but then it's just a fantasy story. I liked it but I would recommend that if you are going to go into the realm of the unrealistic you make it more fantastical to show that this is really just a dream myth having little to no connection with reality at all and draw the audience into your dream.

SensualleeSensualleeover 7 years ago
Unrealistic-

Unrealistic but fun to read - after all just about everything on this site is unrealistic. Go with the flow and enjoy= from this point in the story the possibilities are unlimited - can't wait to find out what happens next.

greowulfgreowulfover 7 years ago
What have you been eating?!

That makes your cum smell so bad? I'd be pretty frightened if someone could smell ammonia when walking into my room just because I'd been jacking off.

Otherwise a pretty hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed this story.

Others may choose to criticize but it got my motor running.

These are stories, fantasies, imagery not reality.

Try to enjoy them for what they are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn! Another one

Twelve inches long and her fingers wouldn't even come close to meeting around his cock. And I'll bet she could take that thing completely up her pussy even though she'd never even seen a cock before anywhere near the size of her brothers. What a crock of bull crap. I quit reading at this point.

And to anyone who writes in complaining about my comment, up yours with a totem pole. I'm moving on to another author.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Well, I've been kinda sorta enjoying the story. The bits with the grother and sister are pretty good, hell I kept wishing I had a sister, daughter, gf, or wife that was as horny and came as hard and easily as his sis!! She got my motor running!

The foot long dick? I went along with it for entertainment, hell at least it was realistic having him bottom out in his sister! Score one for realism, heh! ...but in the same vein, he just slipped that fat assed dick right up her pussy like she was used to it and already stretched out, rofl. I dont think so!!

My biggest turnoff with the story so far is how fucking dumb as a rock this kid is!! Im not going for the 'dont know how to use a computer to get on the web' crap, lol. A five year old can get on the web, hehe. My 79 year old dad can get on the web!

....then theres his total ignorance of a pussy, hell just listening to people talk would give you enough information to figure it out. Heck you can listen to talk shows on the radio and get better information than you could out of a playboy when I was a kid, rofl!!

...now mom and his neighbor! Muhahaha!! ;). What self respecting 18 year old kid with a 12" dick wouldn't have taken one look through the peep hole, then stripped his ass butt naked after jacking off quick once to get the 'came too quick' thing out of the way, then marched his naked ass right into moms bedroom and announced that from now on this is a threesome!! 'If you ever do it again Ill ground you for a year'?! Do what? Catch mom cheating? Lol! Dude has BOTH their pussies over a barrell and he doesnt even think about it?!? Hell, thats why mom was crying, she got busted, then she realized how stupid the dork is and flipped it on him with a bluff! (Rolling eyes)

Then he's worried about fucking his sister because mom might hear? Fuck, you just scored the get out of jail free card dude! Go fuck sis on the kitchen table while mom serves dinner!! Argh!!

So, needless to say, while the story has fun bits, it's more frustrating than anything! ...at least he knows mom has a tighter pussy tthan sis, hehe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stupid bi women

disgasting wifes being lesbians or bi whores in scerts

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeabout 7 years ago
I get the need for some kind of setup to get Max and Nadia together, but...

Why the heck does he have to go apologize to Nadia? Apologize for what? Coming home from school like he's supposed to? Granted, he is guilty of spying through a deliberately made hole in the wall, but his mom doesn't know about that. Yet she's actually sending him over to Nadia to apologize for coming home from school, to the house he lives in, accidentally discovering the two in an adulterous sapphic romp! What was he supposed to do? "Mom isn't expecting me home this early, so I should wait a few hours just in case she is cheating on dad with the neighbor. Wouldn't want to get in trouble for accidentally disturbing them! I might get grounded!"

I enjoy the rest of the story, (except for how ignorant Max is, lol), but there's a hundred better ways to get Max and Nadia mixed up than that absurd demand from his cheating mother.

If I were in his shoes, I'd tell my mom that if she was going to continue the affair, fine. But, there's no way in hell I'd be making an appearance at Nadia's, much less apologizing for anything. Unless, of course, Nadia would be waiting for me in a sexy getup so that I could apologize with my dick up her ass! Besides, Max has apparently "grounded" himself. What's she going to do? Take away computer privileges (which he doesn't use)? Take away his phone (which he doesn't use)? Forbid him from hanging with his (nonexistent) buddies? About the only thing left would be taking away TV privileges!

Surely you could come up with a more plausible way to continue the story!

I enjoy big dick stories, despite how unrealistic they are, it's a hot fantasy. But, the absurd transitions between the action is a total mood killer. I suppose he'll next have to do all the neighbor's yard work for a year if a kid he doesn't know at school flunks a test...

It would be different if this was written to be humorous, but it doesn't read that way.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthabout 7 years ago
great story want part 2

I enjoyed the story.

Yes you screwed up on the identical twin thing - I think what you meant to say was - "although technically we are not identical twins, (go figure ...) we look alike, although in temperament we are very different, she is a serious straight A's student who worries about her grades; I am more laid back - if I get a B, so be it ....."

The rest of your story is great - thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I got to 'identical twin' sentence and quit reading. Male/Female twins are fraternal, they are never identical. That's lazy writing to fuck that up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OH please where are the "normal" men

on identical twins no they not and he 12 and a half inches stop the bullshit and wishful thinking. About time some writers started giving themselves a normal cock not their dream one Total shit cant read past the first page

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good but..

It's kind of stupid that you think that a wife and mother that just got caught cheating on her husband by her son would even consider sending him over to 'apologize' to the woman she was cheating with! And threatening to ground him? I think not. She would be begging him to keep her secret, not chastising him for coming home from school. The first words out of her mouth would be 'Don't tell your father'.

And is Max retarded or something? I know he's socially awkward and shy, but he comes across as kinda slow. He just goes alone with the 'go apologize' thing? Please don't ground me? How about, 'How come my sister gets a car, and I don't? Buy me a new car, or I'll tell dad, and Mr. Neighbor!'

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Disappointing

18 yo "identical" twins.

Sister is Socially and sexually active

Brother can't even turn on a computer - how does he do his homework?

Less than 12 hours after the father leaves mom is in bed with a neighbor

Son catches them

He? has to apologise? For what they were doing?

RailroadTareRailroadTareover 6 years ago
Well Told Story

Yes, the fraternal twins thing was incorrect, but he didn't use the term "nanosecond" that so many writers incorrectly use. Big Zeke opted for a better term instead. The brother and sister displayed an understanding with each other and lust instead of love. That kept reality in their relationship. Falling in love could happen, but it seems to me that that kind of love between brother and sister can't happen as often as experimenting and lust happens. The 12" dick is a bit much, but heck, it is fiction and don't we all wish we had that much to offer?

Hurricane007Hurricane007over 6 years ago
Everything was good except for

Making the son apologize. Why? Made no sense. She should have apologized to him. Better yet, it should have been written that she didn’t find out and he could keep spying on them. And the title makes you think that he banged Nadia, his mom and his sister at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay...

I know its a erotic story but no where within the whole apologize to the neighbor incoherent babbling was there anywhere sort of a realistic or intelligent thought, we I mean all of your readers, are now dumber from reading this story. I award you zero stars and may God have mercy on your soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FAMILY IN HEAT

A MOM SON, AND DAUGHTER ALONG WITH A HOT FEMALE NEIGHBOR INDULGE THEMSELVES IN PLEASURES OF THE FLESH,QUENCHING THEIR NEED FOR DEPRAVED ORGY ACTION.THE PERVERTED ACTS THEY PERFORM WITH EACH OTHER DRIVE THEM ON TO EXTREME LUSTFUL CRAVINGS,WHICH SATISFY TO THE FULLEST!!

KEEP IT CUMMING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ignorant

BigZeke, Identical twins are always of the same sex!!

wagonet2wagonet2about 6 years ago
I liked it!

Some readers made pretty tough criticisms, IMHO. I think you have the makings of a first-rate story here. I am looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Apologizing

As a lawyer I think that making him apologize is a great tactic. What she is doing is shifting the blame to him and defecting the blame from her. I see it all the time. Husband is having an affair. Wife reads his emails and finds about the affair. When she confronts him he yells at her for violating his privacy. If the husband has been the dominant one (as a mother is to the son)the wife feels like she is the guilty party. That gets the focus off of him and pushes the blame on to her. You have a huge advantage when you can put the other person on the defensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a childish.. - 12-inch shit :)))

goldenhands55goldenhands55over 5 years ago
I always love reading comments

but some of you people would bitch reading Hemingway.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonover 5 years ago
Wtf

Why would he have to apologise to anyone they were the ones cheating jezz grow some balls dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twins

Hi, if you are going to write about twins you should know that twin boys and girls are fraternal twins, not identical twins. To be identical twins the twins HAVE to be the same sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Apologize

Sure Mom, I'll apologize to Nadia. I'll just wait until the weekend, when her husband is home. That way I can apologize to him too, for listening to his wife having lesbian sex with my mom behind his back. And I may as well apologize to dad while I'm at it! How does that sound mom???

By the way, mom, how come Mini has a car, and I don't? Do you think if I apologize to dad in just the right way for YOUR cheating, he might buy me a car too?

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
One bathroom?

Three bedroom houses would have two bathrooms or at least two toilets.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter with NADIA.

Excellent story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!

Just apologize to Nadia with your dick in your hand and all will quickly be forgiven. Let’s just keep the sex between the four of them. Only really bad thing is we have to wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Identical Twins?

I enjoyed the story but you had a glaring error at the beginning. You referred to them as 'identical twins'. Identical twins are always the same gender. They are so identical they have the same identical DNA and fingerprints. I have a friend that has twin brothers. It's obvious they aren't identical because one is 6 inches taller than the other. The same applied to triplets. Want a great example of identical triplets? Google The Dahm Triplets. You'll be glad you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whatttt?

To be continued??? Where's the rest. Great story. Hurry please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ammonia...

If your stuff smells like ammonia, see a doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Twins

Just for the record. You CANNOT repeat CANNOT have Identical Twins of Both Sexs

Identical twins share THE SAME DNA thus can only be same sex. I HAVE twin Boys.

Please fact check yourself a little.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

@anon

yep because everything in this story is real and based on real events...its a story, calm down about fact-checking shit...if it helps for the story that twins are m/f then so be it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Doors are never locked, than locked

Dad had the locks taken off the doors, then suddenly locks appear on all the doors. Make up your mind.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

OK, I won't belabor the inconsistencies. I'm going to chapter 2 to see where you go from here. I hope you give him a pair of balls to go with the 'monster' cock.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 3 years ago
Hilarious Comments ...

Very hot story.

Obvious fantasy, so the details, character development and plot aren't consistent ...

It's a stroke story.

Women perfecty willing to boff their brother/son/teenage neighbor, but door locks and "male/female twins aren't identical!!" Is where you draw your "realism line"?

My nit-pick is Max's bodily fluid levels.

After a few days of ejaculating almost non-stop, even a teenage boy should be dying of dehydration.

Or at least his testicles should feel like ball bearings right out of a furnace.

That would put a stop to the story for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've never read so many stupid comments. The best is the moron who claims the teenager would be "dehydrated" from cumming all the time. What. an. Idiot. I'm in my 50's and cum 2 or 3 times a day. It's called "drinking fluids" you clown. Maybe if you didn't have a vagina yourself you'd know that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can imagine my 6" dick doing all the same things as his monster cock. Granted it would be fun to watch him shove such a length into some tight pussy. Don't care what kind of twins they are, just love reading about all the sibling fucking going on. Reading this left me rock hard so it's a good story. Keep it up!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Interesting development, mom likes big cocks so you see where that's going but I suspect Nadia gets a sample first

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Okay, I need to bring up something very important first. Identical twins are Identical; they share the same DNA and the same gender. They both are either male or both female. For one twin to be male and the other female they need to be fraternal twins, meaning each developed from their own unique egg and sperm (ova). Their DNA is not  Identical but they do share familial traits from their parents of course. If you don't believe what I'm writing then please, google it. This chapter started very uninterestingly (IMO). You made the lead character seem simple, almost as if he were mentally challenged. While you spent much less time introducing the sister and the mom they seemed more credible (IMO). I almost stopped reading this narrative. But the chapter started to pick up quite nicely at the point Mini found Max asleep holding his foot-long wiener in his hand. The mom-dad peep show was very interesting but the bathroom escapade between Mini and Max was very well done (IMO). The chapter ending with his mon and their neighbor in bed in a lesbian 69 was very well played. IMO, its rating borders just a hair between 4 and 5 stars. So I gave it 5 stars. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 3 years ago

Apologize my ass...now is your chance to go for with a move to fuck mom and Nadia. They're planning mind games on you....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good story. Major characters are being developed in a logical manner (both emotionally and sexually). Plot and possible plots are developing. It is a sad commentary that a senior in high school (male) does not have a basic understanding of the female vagina and components. Finally, for the son to spy on his parents demonstrates a lack of respect and maturity.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

If he knows shes freaking out why tf should he apologize? She should apologize wth.. plus she says she has needs.. wtf about sons needs and talk about sex? Yeah her husband away but same for the kid he grew up without a dad doesnt she care

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too long. I see Mr Data corrected your ignorance on defining twins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He’s 18 and doesn’t do his own laundry? Is this normal for America?

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77about 2 years ago

she gave him attitude knowing how easy he could have ratted her out to his dad. Whatever?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How vacant in the head is the mother to threaten the son when she has just been caught committing adultery? And how miniscule is the size of the pea-brained son to have the common sense of a tree stump and acquiesce to the most assinine threat in fictional existence?

Who wrote this? A multi-repeating third grader?

Foxterot calling this logical is proof that the IQ of approving readers is doomed to oblivion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has all the over the top fantasy things one would come to expect and enjoy in a sex story. But I can definitely see where others are coming from when they say how ridiculous his mom punishing him for catching her affair. It just makes us think way too deeply into it no matter what and that's never good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another unique story. Very well told & hot as hell.

5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. I have Six sisters and have fucked them all, one on one, two on one and some times all together. We masturbate and fuck as often as possible. I would love to have fucked my mother and her best friend ( they made out with each other almost every day). Cunt crazed fucker UK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You can't have identical twins that are opposite gendered. Identical means they started as 1 zygote which split into 2, which means they have the same DNA, which means the same chromosomes. What you describe in the story are 'fraternal twins', when the mother releases 2 eggs at once and both get fertilized and implant.

Basic biology people, no wonder america is such a dumpster fire with this level of education.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Great start to what promises to be a very sexy story. Well thought out and written with believable characters and plenty of hot sexual encounters. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to put it in a story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uhm... hate to tell you but identical twins are ALWAYS the SAME gender... so much so that even their DNA is exactly the same. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Otherwise they are fraternal twins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We have same father but different moms. My step sister S was 20yrs , going to high school. Very ripe, well developed , Big bouncing boobs, rounded Brazilian type buttocks. I was very friendly with her- talked about friends, sex, masturbation, Clitoris, even sex with dogs and bitches. I fucked her in the pussy and also in her butt pussy. That day, We were left alone at home. We were sexually attracted to each other. We kissed, fondled, caressed. She undressed me and I undressed her. We were in 69 position. Soon, she started sucking my cock and I sucked, chewed her Clitoris and put my tongue into her pussy. And superbly aroused, we fucked and fucked her virginal tight juicy pussy. She kept on urging me to fuck harder- ‘fuck, fuck, fuck you sister fucker, mother fucker, daughter fucker, fuck me real hard and make me pregnant with your seed’. She was moaning in orgasmic pleasure. I exploded into her. Filled her pussy with my load. We lied down in each other’s arms, and kissed and kissed very lovingly, very tenderly, lustily. Both drank some wine. Soon, got aroused again. We were absolutely lustful, ready to fuck for hrs. She rolled over and urged me lustily to break her butt pussy hymen. She craved the idea of being fucked by a 19 yrs younger brother. I was in the seventh heaven. Pussy and Butt pussy ! She loved incest and ecstasy. I kissed, licked her butt pussy. Lubricated sufficiently so that my slut whore sister was not hurt. I slowly tenderly entered her butt pussy and fucked her. She climaxed again and again. We kept on fucking - pussy and butt pussy. She became all mine. Her pussy, butt pussy , body, soul belonged to me. We would almost everyday. At night she would sneak into my room and we lived like couple and we fucked in pussy, butt pussy, mouth. She also finger fucked my butt. I promised to make her pregnant someday and marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A true story from India: M was working in an office. Bachelor, staying alone. On a Sunday, a youngish lady came to see him. She said, ‘ I am your mother who left you long time back. You were living with your dad. Now, I am in distress. Would you take me in? ‘ M remembered the story. His mother left him and he was brought by his dad and grand mom. He hardly remembered the mom. Well, he thought let her stay with me. They started living in the same house. She was around 40 yrs and M around 22 yrs. Young, robust, big cock, masturbating everyday. She maintained a perfect body. She looked 30. She would cook, look after the house and take care of M. She saw him masturbating. She was full of lust. One night, M told her- ‘ Why don’t you move into my room?. M was lusting after his mother and the mom was also eager to put his long, thick, hard, red hot cock into her pussy. She didn’t fuck for many years. Her Pussy and butt pussy were aching for the son’s cock. They slept together. Suddenly mom and M found them in each other’s arms and started to kiss, caress, fondle, hug, sucking. She taught the son everything of sexual pleasure. M ate her pussy, aroused her with Clitoris massage. Then they fucked. Both were crazy with desires, lust. They fucked three times on the first day- a Sunday. They would regularly fuck. She also initiated M to butt pussy fucking. So, M was in seventh heaven. Fucking Mom in the pussy and butt pussy ! Wow 🤩. After a year, M proposed - Why don’t we get married ? You will be my bride, my whore’. Mom didn’t agree telling M that you are fucking me anytime, anywhere, many times. Many days, you fucked me like a stud- four times. We drank wine together and you kept on eating my pussy, Clitoris and fucked me in the pussy and also in the anal. How many we can’t count. We fucked for 36 hrs. I sucked your cock and you ejaculated in my mouth and I gulped your cum.We are doing everything. I am happy to be your mistress, your whore, your slut. Your Khanki Magi. You call me anything as long as we fuck and fuck. I am a slave to your cock.’ They continued like that. Fucking, anal fucking, oral sex with Mom. M kept on insisting on marriage. He wanted to have a baby with his mom bride. Mom ultimately agreed and they got married with the condition that he could not make her pregnant for two more years and even in pregnancy, they should be fucking as usual. Mom said’- Fucking you is my first priority. Getting fucked by own son is a rare blessing for a mom’. I worship your cock. From: Nunu Chodon Lal, Cal, India.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The cheating wife has the gall to threaten the one who caught her? What is this stuoid drivel?

ManofCulture6969ManofCulture6969over 1 year ago

Everything is good and dandy but mc having no braincells and a cheating wife threatening the person who caught her. Well that was new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom being mad at the son and for what? All he did was come home. She is the one that had the Music turned up loud and was cheating. She is lucky the Son isn't blackmailing both of them for cheating on their husbands. By writing it this way you sure have made it hard for the readers to give a shit about the Mom now. Now she just comes across as a BITCH and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story was going great until the mom got caught cheating and decided to threaten her son for catching her. Hopefully max will learn to stand up for himself otherwise this story won't be worth reading.

SexxyMe66SexxyMe66about 1 year ago

Great story, but 12 1/2 iñches and cumming 8 times a day is a stretch. Good read though.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Anyone male who writes about a teenager with a 12.5-inch cock is an idiot AND clearly is packing about 4 inches at the most. You clearly know NOTHING about dicks because if you did ask any woman who's ever been with a dude who had a legitimate 8-inch cock and they'll tell you it felt like they were getting torn in half. Girth increases substantially and the average American male is packing slightly under 6 inches when erect according to the latest in-depth study involving thousands of men from various backgrounds, ethnicities, and races. I'm sure a slew of responses will follow from guys stating they have 8, 9 & 10-inch dicks. No. No, you don't.

Oh...and this kid has a 12.5-inch cock but HE doesn't know that it's even above average, let alone ENORMOUS?! Oh yeah, and the mother goes from crying about how lonely she is to accusing the son of doing something wrong?! Bullshit.

It's little things like this that completely ruin an otherwise good story for me.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Oh crap...I almost forgot the best one. I was going to quit, but thankfully this glaring error was so early into the story that I just let it go. Max (Male) and Mini (Female) are IDENTICAL TWINS according to the author. It's in the 4th paragraph of page 1. That's interesting. Identical twins, huh? Whatever....I gave up anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I wish they were wearing stockings or seamless pantyhose. Great story tho.

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel12 months ago

Come on. Grow a pair. "Grounded for a year? Really?" As I pull out my phone and pretend to dial. "Hi, Dad. I have a problem..."

I agree with the other comments about size. How would his clothes fit?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I believe these are fictional stories most of them. So let the writer have his imagination and sit back and laugh and enjoy the story. Some of you people are way too serious. Being a female and working in the sex trade for the last 40 years. Yes both legal and working download out of the law. I have rarely had the chance to see a twelve inch cock, But I have seen two of them in my life. If you don't like it I guess don't read it. But it stimulates me and I can either masturbate myself or use my vibrator. Have a good day and a wild imagination gentleman.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome so far, I can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Things don't quite add up in section one!

Paragraph 1 lines 4 & 5 - Mom 18 when "dizygotic (fraternal) twins" were born and dad was 15.

Paragraph 2 line 1 - "Our dad is now 51 . . ."

Paragraph 3 line 1 - "Mom is 36 now and . . ."

Otherwise, I'd rate it 4.8. Way better than of 4 but just shy of an all out 5. Good job! 7/8th of a dripping pussy or a full errection.

Gadf77Gadf775 months ago

I love this story but lost track of it as I forgot the title. I'm so glad I found it again. And put it in my Favorites.

Baqfid12Baqfid123 months ago

Tremendous story!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 month ago

A part of going to school, is to get TAUGHT, & we learned that, when stretched, muscles get TAUT......???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous