Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers

At the moment of that orgasm she was thinking of Dad's cock, which she had seen that morning in the shower as he was jerking off. She had made a show out of how surprised she was that Dad could see her pussy but she knew full well what she was doing to him and she knew Dad had a boner going as he watched her. That is what had made her so horny when she asked Max to put his cock in her.

Mom sat down in a chair beside Mini and watched her two kids go. Mini had two more orgasms before Max blew his load into her pussy. When he was done he slowly pulled his softening cock out and Mom slid off the chair to take his place as she sucked Max's cum from Mini's pussy. She slurped and sucked and licked all around Mini's pussy until she was satisfied Mini was nice and clean. She turned and sucked Max's soft cock into her mouth and cleaned him all off too.

Mom said, "It's late. We should all get to bed." She pushed herself to her feet and disappeared down the hall. When they heard her door shut, Mini confessed that Mom's ministrations to clean her up had gotten her back up again. Max wasn't surprised. Mom's cleaning techniques always did the same to him. Mini seemed to always be horny lately. He was too for that matter.

Max said, "Good night," and kissed her on the lips and then went to his room. She didn't follow him right away and he figured she was probably masturbating in the living room chair. Max was nearly asleep when he heard Mini's door open and then shut. Max drifted off to sleep.

In the middle of the night, Max felt his covers lift and a body push up against him. The covers dropped back down and he woke up totally when a cold hand wrapped around his soft cock. He came up on one elbow to see who it was. It was Mom. "Jesus Mom, you're taking a huge risk with Dad right there." He pointed toward her room.

She whispered, "I know, but he is snoring so loud I can't sleep in there. He always snores like that when he's been drinking. Besides, I woke up from an erotic dream and I'm so unbelievably horny. I tried to get him up. I sucked his cock for twenty minutes and he never woke up and his cock never did anything. I'd have fucked him in his sleep if I could have got his cock up." She increased her grip on Max's cock and started jerking him off. His cock was responding as she wanted and in seconds it was as hard as an iron pipe.

He ran his hand down over her tits to her stomach and stopped as his fingers trailed through her pubic hair. She was soaking wet. When Mom was satisfied that he was up, she spooned up close to Max and guided his cock from behind her as she raised her top leg back over his thigh. Max complied and pushed his hips forward and his cock slid into her pussy. She pushed her ass back at him sinking his cock deeper. She moaned hard as she found her depth.

Max laid his head down on his pillow behind hers and kissed her gently on the neck and then her earlobe. She rolled her head away to allow access and moaned again. He began fucking his hips into her from behind as they spooned. Mom whispered, "Oh my God Max. Your cock is wonderful. It fills me to the brim. I'm going to cum baby. I can feel it coming." Her muscles were beginning to clench tightly and she amped up the pace. Max's orgasm was rushing up fast and he was trying to hold it back so he could cum with her.

When she seethed air through her clenched teeth and her hips fired her pussy hard onto His cock, he knew she was cumming and he hurried to push his forward too. They cummed together and they fed off each other's spastic movements for several minutes.

They both settled down together and Max drifted off to sleep with his cock still buried in Mom's pussy.

Mom's movements woke him again as the gray early dawn light was penetrating the darkness. Max's cock had pulled from her pussy during the night and now was so unbelievably hard from his usual morning woody. Mom had her hand on it again fumbling around with it between her legs. Max laid still and let her do whatever she wanted. He wasn't sure what she was doing but when she turned her head to him and whispered, "Push your cock into me", Max did as she asked.

He pushed his hips forward and he felt a resistance, which he gently but firmly pushed through, and then a he felt a pressure that was not coming from her pussy. He knew immediately that she wanted him to fuck her ass. He had never done that before and his heart rate ramped up. Blood was pounding in his ears. The pressure was incredible and it felt fantastic. The heat was amazing. Mom whispered, "We have to go very slow. You may be too big for this, but I have to try. Just follow my lead. OK?" Max kissed her on the neck as his answer.

Max watched the digital clock tick off two minutes and neither one of them had moved an inch. Mom was breathing hard and blowing out her breath through pursed lips. Finally, Mom inhaled and pushed her ass back and he pushed his cock another inch into her ass. She stopped again and resumed her rapid blowing of air through her lips. Max patiently waited for her to make the next move and it wasn't nearly as long as the first one. He pushed another two or three inches in before she stopped again. She stopped blowing air and she relaxed quicker and she pushed back again. He sank another three inches and she was still pushing back so Max pushed another three inches and with the next push he was all the way in.

Max's cock was buried to his pubic hair in Mom's ass. The heat and pressure were incredible. He thought that he would cum right then without another move. He tried counting backward by threes to hold his orgasm back.

Mom started the air blowing thing again like she was dealing with incredible pain. When her breathing slowed again she pulled her ass away from him slowly but steadily. When his cock had pulled out to the glans, she stopped for only a moment and pushed back until he was all the way in again. Max let her take total control as he was concentrating on other things. She turned back and whispered, "Fuck Max. You're in but I don't know if I can fuck on it or not. Just let me do it." He kissed her on the neck again.

He just laid there offering just enough resistance to keep his cock in the same place as Mom pushed herself back ever so slowly and then pulled herself slowly forward. She was doing pretty well. She looked back over her shoulder at Max and he could see her smiling. After several slow and tentative cycles up and down his cock, she started ramping up to a normal fucking pace and Max knew he was going to cum very soon. He moaned out, "Mom, I'm gonna cum. Jesus." He was gritting his teeth trying hard to hold himself back.

Mom whispered simply, "I know baby; cum in your mother's ass." She felt his cock surge in size and that was it for her too. She groaned hard and she lost her rhythm so Max picked it up and began thrusting his cock hard up into her ass. He had felt the clenching of a pussy on his cock many times before but what he was experiencing now was not that. The pressure of Mom clamping on his cock was incredible and cum exploded up from his balls and poured into her bowels. Max groaned hard and so did she. Mom knew she was having an anal orgasm and she was reveling in the sensation. Max didn't even know that was possible. All he knew was that the sensation was unbelievable. He pumped stream after stream of cum into her ass with his cock buried to the hilt.

It was a long time before they settled down and Max thought again about the danger and risk. Dad could be getting up any time now. Mini was certainly up by now. It was at that moment that Mini's door opened and she went into the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, she opened Max's door and said, "How come you aren't up and in the shower yet? We're going to be late."

Max mumbled something like, "I'm getting up now." She closed the door again and went back in her room. She didn't notice that Mom was in bed with him.

Max pulled his softened cock out of Mom's ass and she sat up and went to stand up. He couldn't help notice that Mom's anus was gaping wide open. She stopped half-way across the room and whispered back, "Fuck, Max. I think you split me in two. I may not walk right for a week." She continued to the door at a slower pace. She quietly opened the door and went into the bathroom. When she came out, she went back to her room.

Max crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom. He didn't have time for a shower so he just washed his face and then his soft cock with a facecloth before returning to his room.

They all made it to the breakfast table except for Dad. Mom said that he was still out. Mom quizzed Mini on what she and Dad talked about before Max got home last night.

Mini frowned and said, "He wanted to know why I got in the shower with him yesterday morning. I didn't have a good answer and he tied me up in knots. I'm pretty sure he knows that I thought I was getting in the shower with Max."

Mom looked at Max and said, "Yeah, that's what I thought might happen. I guess there's nothing to be done now except weather the storm whenever he brings it."

Mini said, "Sorry Mom. I tried the best I could."

Mom said, "I know you did baby. Don't worry about it. It's not your fault."

Max had listened to them going back and forth before he said, "Hey Mom? What if we brought Dad into our clique? Last night before you got home I noticed that Dad was looking up Mini's skirt at her bare pussy and at her braless tits through her tee-shirt. He had a big bulge in his pants, so I know he was horny thinking about her."

Mom didn't respond but he could tell she didn't like the idea much. It was just a thought. He just let it go. Max motioned to Mini that they had to go and she pushed her chair back. He followed her out to her car.

At lunchtime in the cafeteria, Max carried his tray to a vacant table and started to eat alone like every other day. Mini never ate lunch with Max. She had too many friends to sit with. He could see her across the room. It looked like they were passing a cell-phone around the table. He didn't think anything of it until one of the girls, sitting with her back to him, turn around and looked right at him. At least he thought she was looking at him. Max turned and looked behind him to see if she was looking at someone else.

When the girl realized that Max had seen her looking, she spun back around and said something to Mini who also looked over at him. They all started laughing at something one of them had said. Max always felt that they were laughing at him and he looked back down at his tray.

Max shoveled a few forkfuls of food into his mouth and grabbed his milk box to take a sip. When he tipped his head back to swallow, the girl that had turned around at Mini's table was sitting down on the other side of his table. Max turned red with embarrassment. 'How is she going to make fun of me now?' flashed through his mind.

Max knew her name was Meghan; everyone knew who "The Meghan" was. She's very pretty and very tall. She didn't have a body like Mini's. She was thin but had all the curves in the right places. She was prettier than Mini, with long blonde hair. Max was captivated by her ice-blue eyes. He had never been this close to her before and his heart pounded in his chest. A lot of guys, way cooler than him, had a crush on Meghan. Max was so nervous he was trembling.

She looked across the table at Max for several seconds and then said, "Hi Max." He didn't respond. He couldn't. He was still sure she wasn't talking to him. She smiled at Max and got up and came around to his side of the bench and sat down beside him. He thought his heart was going to hammer right out of his chest. Max looked from her toward Mini's table and they were all turned toward him. He was frozen in place and when Meghan put her hand down on his left thigh and touched his cock, he jumped up and fled the cafeteria leaving his tray where it was. Max vaguely remembered seeing Mini and her friends burst out laughing as he flew by them heading for the exit.

Max kicked himself for reacting that way all afternoon, but the damage had been done. He wanted so bad to graduate and move on and start over. He was thinking, 'Once your place has been established in High School, it's virtually impossible to change it. You are as a senior what you were as a freshman. Your place in the hierarchy never changes.'

When Max got home, Dad's car was gone. Mom wasn't home either but her car was in the driveway so he figured she was next door at Nadia's. Before his lunch time embarrassment, he would have gone over to get it on with both of them. As it was, he was feeling very depressed and he just laid back on his bed and drifted off to sleep. He didn't even take his cock out to masturbate.

The phone rang an hour later. Max answered it and it was Mom. She confirmed that she was at Nadia's and that they were waiting for him to come over. Max declined her offer and hung up. He went back to his bed and fell back asleep.

Max woke to Mini looking down at him as she sat on the edge of the bed. Her hand was on his crotch rubbing over his cock. She pushed the fabric of his pants around Max's hardening cock so that she could see the outline on his thigh. He looked down to see what she was doing. He said, "Mini. I'm not in the mood. I had a terrible day; maybe the worst day ever."

Mini didn't respond right away as she kept right on stroking her fingers along the sides of his cock through his pants. "Why was this the worst day ever?" she said. Max and Mini never talked together like this so he was surprised that she even asked her question. She continued, "Was it because of what happened in the cafeteria?" He looked up at her and nodded and then lowered his gaze to her hand moving up and down his thigh. She said, "Max, that was my fault. I'm sorry. I was sorry the moment I knew what Meghan was going to do."

Max looked back up at her face, "You sure got as big a laugh out of it as the others. You were showing them the pictures you took of me weren't you?" She hesitated and then just nodded and said, "I'm sorry Max."

She said, "I'm just trying to help you Max. You told Dad that girls are talking to you lately. That's good isn't it? You have to stop being so painfully shy. Meghan saw your pictures on my phone and just got this glazed look in her eyes and then got up and went over to your table. I didn't know what she was going to do until she did it. I'm sorry." Mini was silent for several moments and then continued, "If it's any consolation, I know she's interested in you or maybe just your big cock. You should find out which."

"Yeah? How am I going to do that?" Max said.

"Come into my room and make love to me and we'll figure it out. OK?" She stood up and offered her hand to him. He took it and she pulled him up. She led Max into her room and sat down on the edge of her bed. She pulled Max up close between her spread knees unbuckled his pants. Max was amused by the look of intensity on her face as she gazed up at him. She unfastened the button and pulled down his zipper. She was licking her lips as she pulled his pants off his feet. She immediately pulled his boxer shorts off. Max's hard cock sprang out and stood straight out bobbing in Mini's face.

He pulled his shirt off and other than his socks, he was naked. Mini pushed him back a couple steps so she could stand up. Max expected her to take her clothes off but she was hesitating. He looked at her and said, "What's up?" Mini was rocking back and forth from side to side. She only does that when she's nervous. He asked the question again.

She said, "I need you to do something for me. Well, it's really for you. I have a surprise for you. It's in the closet. It should make you feel better about today. It's on the top shelf, way up high. Can you get it for me?" Max just stared at her for several seconds trying to figure out what she was up to. From his experiences, it couldn't be anything good.

With his hard cock swinging left and right he stepped to the closet door, which was closed. He kept his attention on Mini as he slid open her closet door. She said, "It's up high on the top shelf." Max turned his gaze from Mini to look on the top shelf. He didn't see anything. Mini stayed where she was and said, "It's probably in the back. You'll have to look for it. You'll know it when you see it."

Max moved further into her closet and started moving things around on the shelf. The tip of his cock was brushing on Mini's clothes hanging in the closet and he liked the sensation. As he continued to paw around on the top shelf, there was a new sensation on his cock.

Max instinctively jumped back and pulled a naked Meghan with her lips stretched around the head of his cock out of the closet to her hands and knees. Max was shocked. She was looking up at him as she just held his glans tightly between her lips. She had a huge smile on her face in spite of the long shaft sticking out of her mouth.

She moved her body closer to Max and he moved back until his feet hit the bed and he sat down. Meghan held his cock firmly in her mouth as he moved back, and when he sat down on the bed she moved up close and sat back on her feet as both hands wrapped around his shaft. Max was still in shock but he forced his gaze from Meghan's cock stuffed face to look at Mini. She was grinning back at him as she sat down in her swivel desk chair. She moved both hands down inside her pants and started fingering her pussy.

Max looked back down at Meghan's face as she was pulling her lips off his glans. She ran her tongue down the underside of his cock all the way to his balls. She never broke eye contact with him. She sucked one of his balls into her mouth and he could feel her tongue pushing his marble around in the sack. She pulled back and stretched his scrotum to the limit and popped it from her mouth. She repeated this on the other testicle and then lapped her way back up his cock and kissed his glans.

She used her hand at the base to rub his cock all around her face like a cat rubbing itself on someone's leg. It was very sensuous. Max thought he was going to blow his wad right there. She cradled her other hand along the shaft to rub it more firmly on her face. She was moaning loudly as she was breathing rapidly.

Max couldn't tear his face away but he was trying hard to think of anything except what Meghan was doing to his cock. As the shock wore off, Max took a moment to absorb the vision of Meghan's beautiful body. She was long and lithe. Her tits were nowhere near the size of Mini's but they were perky with long hard nipples which she was kneading with her index fingers and thumbs.

His attention moved back to her face when she stretched her lips back over the glans and pushed her head down the shaft. Max wound up breaking the eye contact when his head rocked back on his shoulders and a long groan forced its way from his lungs. "Oh Jesus. That feels fantastic." His orgasm intruded on his consciousness again and Max pushed it back as best as he could. He knew that he wouldn't be able to hold it back for long.

About two-thirds of his cock disappeared in Meghan's mouth before she gagged hard and quickly pulled her head back to the glans. She clamped her lips on the ridge and the tendons in her neck distended as she was trying to swallow the saliva that wasn't being forced out of her mouth and down along the underside of his cock.

When Meghan gathered herself, she went right back down to the same depth and started an amazing blowjob that was at least on par with Mini's skills. Max groaned out again. He wanted to cum so bad in Meghan's mouth but he didn't want her blowjob to ever end. 'Fuck. She's good,' he thought.

Movement across the room brought his attention back to Mini. She was moaning as her hips flailed in the chair. Her head was back with her eyes shut. Her face was a mask of contracted muscles as she seethed air through her teeth. Her fingers were furiously pushing the material of her pants in and out. She was in the midst of an orgasm. Max had become accustomed to her orgasms and he knew this was a big one.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,331 Followers