All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 05'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I liked this chapter a lot

And not for all the pussy Max has got now but simply for the fact that Meghan actually likes him and that there is now a chance for a romantic relationship. Someone else noticed him for more than a walking dick and that is always a nice, hopefully he'll gather enough courage to ask her out on a proper date.

Had to give you a 5* for this one.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Better chapter than last 2

Much better, removing Dan and dad from the picture this time made it much more enjoyable.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incest is a private activity

Incest is a private activity and good incest stories always limit the participants as per long standing rules.

Family orgies stories almost never work and should really be in the Group Sex section.

A son can have a sister (or even an aunt) join him when he is fucking his mother but never another male.

Same applies to the daughter fucking her dad where adding her sister, mother aunt etc would be OK but never an uncle!

The above has been a tried and tested rule over the years for the best and the most popular incest stories ever written.

Letmein

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Virile not Viral

Viral/Virus is not sexy.

teecee53teecee53about 8 years ago
Love your story.

The flow is great, and I can't wait to read the details of 'detention'.

Btw, 'discrete' means separated in parts, 'discreet' means in private.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fucking

One among the best!me,I succeeded to fuck my neighbour of 50 years old and her daughter in law aged 26.My neighbour has a beautiful face but was somewhat fat.But she fucked like a goddess.Her daughter in law is more beautiful and is very gorgeous.it's by giving lifts in my car to both of them at different hours, but not together that we became close. Then I succeeded to fuck them during two rainy days.Since then,we fuck but it's too risky in our respective houses, Two friends and me have rented a flat where I can fuck them. The Daughter in law is pregnant but she does not know if her husband or me who is the father! Fortunately we both have the same colour of skin and grey eyes!

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
The fourth page

It kinda threw me off... I was like, "Holy smokes! It's shorter than usual."

Meh... I still say that the story is good.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 6 years ago
sigh

I am sad there is only one chapter left.

Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

For awhile there it looked like you were going to have Max deflower his sister's ass, and that would have been good. Maybe the dear horny mother can put a part of having Max take Mini's ass; there's always the next chapter!

morningfun1974morningfun1974over 5 years ago
good but !!!

First of all I love your story its a 5 star for me now with the but....

its becoming to much a all out fuck fest for me, but I can't wait to read on.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
AWESOME

Love the story

Max was Mini’s first

Am I correct ?

Can’t wait for the next chapter

FANTASTIC series

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Hot but not very realistic.

Thanks for sharing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Letmein

You are an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Omg the lucky fucker five sex crazed cunts to service. Getting drunk on all that cunt juice. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

Well now, back on track, our hero gets to do a teacher and gets a girlfriend, nice. But I have been pondering something from the very beginning, thinking I may have missed some clues. What is it that Max's father does for a living??

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Extremely good story. The major characters (mother, daughter, son, and Nadia) have been well developed. There interactions are with respect, passion, erotic sexual intimacy and honest sexuality. Minor characters come and go seamlessly and logically. As a romantic, I have no problems with incest as long as it occurs without coercion, emotional abandonment nor positional power play. As for the major characters, this is now I imagine a incestuous relationship would be.

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Much better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg I never tired of reading this along with my two live in fuck buddies, before we act it out and fuck and suck each other’s brains out. Knowing that later my fuck buddies sisters are coming over for an incestuous fuck fest. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

And the list of conquests continues to grow and with a teacher no less. I look forward to reading more. As always well thought out and written with plenty of angst, drama, love and of course sex!. I appreciate and applaud your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Let me guess you are going to put him in a relationship with Meghan and screw him over from being able to keep on fucking the other girls or you going to set up to where he keeps declining sex with everyone else except the teacher either way hurts the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous