All Comments on 'Fucking My Mother'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Family fun

What a loving family, dad was having a problem getting hard for his wife but has no problem getting hard while watching his son mount his dear sweet mother. He can watch and stroke his cock to the incestious depravity of his dear wife in the arms of her young lover. When he explodes in his hands he can go to his bedroom to rest and fall asleep to the squeaking bed springs, rhythmic thump...thump...thump of the headboard banging on the wall, and moans of pleasure coming from next door. As for the son he has spent the last year mounting his mother several times a day, never using a condom, and firing his seed deep into his mothers womb. Mommy is his woman now, as he ravages her body he feels the deep pleasure that can only come from humping away and seeding your own birth place. Each time mommy surrenders her body to her son, she is recognizing him as a man and a lover. As for mom she knows she should not be doing this with her son but is powerless to stop him. She is addicted to the power of the incest orgasm and will eagerly spread her thighs to her son and await her orgasm that only he can deliver. With a little luck and a lot of sex dad will soon be watching his son mount his pregnant mother. Daddy will feel the ultimate arrousal as he gazes on his wife's belly and knows that not only is he not the father but that their son is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous "Family fun"

Well done Anonymous "Family fun".

Good to see a comment from some one really in to mom/son relationship.

Also, a worthy comment on yet another great story by Schaka.

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

What a scum of the earth slut for a mother and a wimp for a father.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Did Not Like**

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I once visited a friend and was treated to just such a weekend. He and I must have fucked his mother 10 times each as his father urges us on and cleaned her cunt and our cocks. He did join in in more intimate ways though. He took my ass cherry as I was fucking his wife more than once. I also tasted my first cock that weekend. Something that was to be repeated many times over the next few years. I thought just rednecks did this kind of thing until I made that first trip to Hyannis Port.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
* * * *

A month later, the Clinton Foundation bought the railroad and all the land for a thousand square miles. Bill and Hillary arrived a month after that, and forced all the townsfolk to buy extra BlowbamaCare insurance. "You is now all good Democrats!", said Bill. Hillary stripped nude and commanded Andy Weener to fuck her. A meteor struck the earth just as Bill was shooting his wad in Dad's ass. All life on earth ceased to exist and Aliens throughout the universe rejoiced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My first fuck

My first ever fuck was my Mother. She parted from my Father when I was just seven months old, and I was still sharing her bed as I turned fourteen and was a bit taller than her. She could be called Handsome rather than pretty, but had a well rounded figure with tits the top end of a B cup, and excellent legs and I had watched her strip for bed and dress in the morning regularly. One night just after she came to bed, we turned together so I was behind her, and I let my right arm drape over her waist under the covers, with my hand cupping a tit from outside her nightie. When there was no reaction I slowly began to squeeze. Then, when I found a nipple and gently pulled and nipped, it began to stiffen and Mom gave a contented sigh, but made no attempt to stop me. I now got my hand inside her nightie and began to really work the tit hard, Mom Moaned! I had, by this time, worked up the nightie hem to her lower back and let my rock hard cock play against her bum cheeks. Mom Moaned Loudly!! She rolled onto her back and let her legs part a bit. I started to suck on the tit I had been working and pushed my fingers through her extensive bush to work up and down her, still closed slit gently. Her legs open further, her knees came up a bit and her cunt began to peel open. I slid a finger over her clitty and dipped it into her hole, working it back and forth as her cunt hole gushed. "THIS IS WRONG DARLING" she screamed and grabbed my hand, only to tent the fingers and push them deeper into her. I got the idea and began to try and work all four fingers as far up her as I could, in, out, in, out they went, her hands on my wrist to add her own strength. WHAAAAAA she wailed as she came, her hands fell off, but I kept working her to extend her pleasure. I climbed over between her legs, which widened as her knees came back towards her shoulders, and tried to get my cock lined up to fuck her, with little success as it was my first time trying to fuck anyone. Calming down from her orgasm, she took my cock and positioned it correctly, then grabbed my arse and pulled me in. Partly by instinct, but mainly by her guidance I rode her, producing many small sighs and little gasps from her, which seemed to be mini-cums. "GOD you're getting BIGGER" she spat out at one time, and indeed it felt as if my cock had grown to the size of a telegraph pole. Suddenly I went into a short stroke frenzy and felt an orgasm beginning. She held me in to her and panted "I'm safe, give me it all" then "both TOGETHERRRRR!" as she had her second FULL CUM. We spent the rest of the night dozing and fucking as Mom instructed me in how to pleasure a woman. The next day she took a sickie and blew out her present boyfriend. I became her only fuck buddy, and although married with a couple of children, I still do. My thirteen year old son is now also visiting her regularly, if he isn't fucking her yet, he will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Amazing story!!! I jacked off thrice while reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Like where mom just let her son fuck her cum in her.my mom has triple e extra large dark brown nipples and very thick cunt hair.walked up to my mom grabbed her tits under her top and wasn't wearing a bra pinched her nipples hard then bent her over pulled her shorts and undies pulled out my cock rammed up in her cunt causing her to scream and she yelled take it out.just kept fucking her she was trying to get away and felt me ready to cum yelled at me don't cum in me you can knock me up.then she felt me cum up inside her I told well that make #7 that pop out of you then pulled out told her from now on you will let me fuck you deposit my cum in you anytime of day or night.8 months later she gave birth to girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Presumably you're trying to get a realistic critique of your story . Firstly I would consider the possibility of a book from this . The story has potential as more than a story and believe me I've read a lot of incest literature. There is just something about forbidden fruit , and considering I started fantasizing about sex with my mother when I was 10 , when the mother is as succulent sounding as your Mom character well ....enough said on that note. I fully appreciate that "mom" can be considered sexually attractive by her son and is sometimes more so when she looks her age , is rounded where she should be & her description doesn't sound like she could be a centerfold & " looks ten years younger" than her stated age; which always sounds more like an excuse than a reason. That said there is some incongruity that should be addressed before considering a book deal. The characters are obviously of lower socio-economic strata & "un"-educated. Having grown up that way I appreciate that. However, the "son" sounds to well educated & the character needs a bit more development for that . The families I knew who drank more than a glass of wine at dinner together didn't wait 'til "Junior" was 18 . Furthermore who calls their son "Junior" even if he is a Junior ? That's as bad if not worse than calling him "Son" . Any 18 year old I've known who was named for his father either went by their 1st name or the fairly common JR. designation . That said a time frame may be helpful . It hasn't been legal to drink at 18 anywhere for the better part of 40 years in the lower 48 at the time of this writing .

Just some food for thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His dad should done threesome she have cunt and asshole fucked sametime

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

In vino veritas. There is nothing more honest than a son's ardent desire for his mother. To call it just 'love' is an understatement. The connection we feel together is both of belonging and of possessing. Should we not desire the place where we came into the world, when we desire a place to cum again? Is it not a wholesome reaffirmation of life, when a son makes his mother sore between the legs a second time? Making love to our mother, the veil of existence is lifted, and through drunken motherfucking we begin to understand the mystery of our origin. Following in the footsteps of Adam, we fuck our mother, St. Eve. We conceive of Sacred Fruit, inseminating our first love, and we rejoice in the Garden of our innocence and lust.

TabooMom30TabooMom3027 days ago

I enjoyed the story. I imagine Im Ellen. I totally enjoy family/bisexual incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous