Fucking My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers

"Junior! Junior," she groaned, "you must stop!" Despite her protest, she was matching my thrust. Her huge jugs swinging back and forth.

I was a man possessed. At once, the alcohol suppressed my inhibitions and gave me liquid courage. I was deep in a wet sloppy pussy and I was not coming out.

With her mouth gaped open, her saliva dripping on my chest, mom stared down at me. Instinct took over. She was matching my thrust. I could feel her large hips rise as I withdrew then pound down to meet my up thrusting tool.

Dad rolled to his belly. He clawed at my arm trying to stop me. "Junior, stop fucking your mother!" His eyes were as large as dinner plates.

A grotesque leer appeared on mother's face. She placed her hands back on my chest. This time she used the leverage to settle into a steady pounding rhythm.

"Fuck, Junior, fuck!"

Her eyes narrowed to slits. I gripped her waist and began lifting her and slamming her down on my cock. Mom's head rocked back. Her mouth opened in a silent scream. I felt her pussy contract. The contraction was so violent it almost pushed my cock out. I held her in place, thrusting hard against her orgasm.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

I watched mom's eyes squeeze shut then fly open in wide eyed wonder as I continued to thrust in her as her body quaked in orgasm. I felt wetness hit my crotch. I looked down and a clear viscous liquid was bubbling out of mom's hole.

Dad was on his side, his head near where my cock was pounding mom's pussy. I tried to visualize what he was seeing. Mom's hole open, her pussy lips wet, swollen. My cock sliding effortlessly between those swollen pussy lips, plumbing her depths. I heard him moan. I watched his hand trail down to his shriveled cock and he began to stroke it.

"Mom, your pussy is amazing. I can feel it contracting, massaging my cock!"

"Fuck Junior! This is soooo wrong! So wrong! Please!" I reached up and grasped a nipple in each hand. I pulled them hard and twisted them while thrusting like a jackhammer into my mother's pussy.

"Please! Oh god," mom moaned, "Oh shit!"

"Tell me you like it mom! Tell me I make you feel good," I pleaded. Even now, drunk, engaged in incest, I sought her approval.

"Jesus Christ! Ellen it looks so incredible. You should see your pussy lips. They flare out when you raise up and contract when you slide down. Fuck him hard! Fuck him!"

I watched dad's cock harden as he stroked harder. I don't know how many times he caught mom fucking others, but now he was a spectator to incest. His wife and my mother were riding her son's cock. And he was liking it!

Mom looked down at me. Her eyes were wide. Her mouth open and her lips were moist.

"Fuck mommy baby! Fuck your mommy! Sweet Jesus this is good dick!"

I felt mom's pussy spasm again. This time her cunt held my tool in a death grip. Her mouth opened and she shivered as another orgasm rocked her body. She collapsed forward, her face next to mine. Her humongous breasts pressed into my chest. The alcohol and exertion had exhausted her. Still I fucked her as she lay like a rag doll on my chest. Her juiced flowed so heavily that my cock slid out. I felt dad's hand guide it back in.

Mom weakly raised the upper part of her body. We were both sweating heavily and my trip hammers like thrusts were so hard that she slid up my body. I grabbed her hips and squeezed. I felt dad's head. Mom hissed.

"OH sweet Jesus, Junior! Your father's tonguing my ass. "

Mom raised herself up. I pulled one of her massive tits into my mouth and sucked hungrily. I could feel dad's tongue as it slid from her asshole to my cock pounding his wife's pussy.

Mom screamed again. Her pussy again gripped my cock. I felt a wet stream hit my side as dad shot his load on my thigh. I hammered up hard in short deep strokes. Mom was a big woman but each stroke raised her in the air. I felt the familiar tingle in my balls. Even in my drunkenness, I knew this nut would be different. I was going to fire this one in my mom's pussy. I released in my mom, slamming up hard into her. Mom was like a ragdoll, her arms flopping up and down and her head rocking back and forth. It felt like I came for hours. My seed shot deep in her. Her eyes were wide and unfocused. Her hips rotated wantonly on my spurting tool.

Next to us, dad rolled to his back. His body hair was soaked with perspiration. I could see a thin white stream on his thigh next to his cockhead where his cock had dribbled. His chest moved spasmodically as he tried to catch his breath.

Mom rolled on to her back on the opposite side of me. Mom and dad were both breathing heavy. My exertions had sobered me some. My cock was still hard. The room stank of alcohol, sweat and pheromones. Dad lay next to me, his eyes open staring at the ceiling, his breath coming in short hard gasps.

As I rose to my knees, the room swam in front of me. My hand shot out, balancing myself on mom's heaving belly. She covered my hand with both of hers. Her face was unreadable as she stared up at me.

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" Dad kept mumbling as he rolled to his knees. His head dropped between his shoulders. "Oh my god what have we done?"

I looked down at mom's pussy. I could see my seed...my seed...oozing from her pussy. There was no way I was not going to get more of mom's pussy. I walked on my knees between mom's legs. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was slowing to normal. I lifted one big leg to each of my shoulders. Her eyes popped open as she realized what I was going to do.

"No, Junior! No! "

I slammed my rigid gleaming wet cock into her dripping hole. I slid in effortlessly, aided by her wetness and my cum. It felt amazing to watch my cum squirt from mom's pussy as I fucked her. It foamed around her hole and my dick. Wild eyed, mom tried to slide up away from the invading tool. I followed her, slamming hard into her.

I looked over at my dad next to us. I gave him a drunken smile as I slammed my cock into his wife and my mother. His eyes moved from my face to my cock filling his wife's pussy to her face writhed in lust and back again. He crawled to mom's head and lay across her face. He raised up and forced his cock into her mouth. He never really got hard but mom sucked it anyway.

"You like this, Helen? You like feeling your son's cock in your pussy?"

Mom got her hands under dad's body and pushed him off. He rolled to his back at her head.

"I'll regret this tomorrow. But yes! Yes! This is good dick!"

Dad struggled to his knees. Using the couch, he managed to stand. He weaved drunkenly above us. For a few moments he watched mom and I fuck. "Going to bed," he mumbled and tottered down the hall.

"Move your ass, mom! Show me you like me fucking you!"

Mom assayed an open mouth grin. She placed her hands palm down on the threadbare rug. She began levering herself, meeting my thrust with ones of her own. She was cumming almost continuously now but tiring. Her thrusts weakened. I fired another load in her. She lay limp under me, her arms sprawled to either side, her legs partially bent around me on the rug.

I stood and offered her my hand. She struggled to her knees and then fell against me, her head resting against my slimy cock. She rocked back, staring blankly at my tool. She took it in her mouth. We held each other's eyes as mom bobbed drunkenly on my cock. There was no chance of me cumming, but mom's mouth felt good on my tool.

She stopped sucking me and fell forward, wrapping her arms around my legs. I could see the wet streak from my cock glistening on her cheek. I helped her to her feet. She stood in front of me weaving. I could see my jizz covering her thatch and oozing down her thighs.

"Going to bed," she slurred. She turned and tottered down the hall. I followed her, watching her meaty ass jiggle as she caromed from wall to wall.

I followed her. "Whose bed," I asked. The hall seemed to spin less than the room. I balanced myself with on hand against the wall.

Mom turned, nearly fell, caught herself with a hand on the wall. Her eyes were weak and unfocused as she looked at me.

"What?" At first she was confused. Her hand came up limply pointing to the room where my father slept in a drunken stupor. Slowly comprehension came.

"I...I...!" I never heard her answer. I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall toward my room. She stumbled along behind me. I pulled her into my room and pushed her toward my bed. She fell face up at right angles to the mattress, the upper part of her body on the bed. I could see my cum streaming down her thigh.

I straddled her and walked forward on my knees. I forced my slimy semi hard cock between her lips. Her eyes were closed but like a baby nursing, mom sucked my cock. As she did, I played with her tits.

At some point, the alcohol and exertion caused her to pass out with my cock in her mouth. I rolled off her and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to a grey dawn. Thick grey clouds hung heavy in the sky promising another summer thunderstorm. Mom lay spoon fashion her large ass pressed into my crotch. My morning wood was buried between the pillows of her ass.

The clickety clack of a freight train rumbling by added to the throbbing in my head. My mouth was dry and gummy. The air stank of stale alcohol and sex.

Gradually the events of the last night grew clearer. Not only had I fucked my mother, my dad watched. Now she lay sleeping in my bed while my dad was down the hall in theirs. Mom grunted, scooted the upper part of her body forward, pushing her ass tighter against my rigid cock.

I reached over her, grasping her large tit and squeezed. She mumbled something intelligible. With my other hand, I positioned my morning wood at her hole. She was wet and I slid in easily.

Mom grunted again. She lay there as I slowly sawed my cock in and out of her pussy. At some point, still asleep, she began to push back against me. For several moments, we fucked like this.

Mom was making little gurgling sounds as I fucked her. Then suddenly she stopped. She looked back over shoulder at me. "Oh Jesus! What have I done?" She tried to pull away but I held her with my arms wrapped around her waist.

"Junior, Gawddamit, stop!"

"Mom you said the same thing last night."

"We can't do this! We just can't," she cried. Even as she protested her hips betrayed her, scooting back and forth on the bed.

I slammed hard into her a few times. She responded with a whimper and began to thrusting against me again. When she came she groaned, her hands tearing at the sheets. Afterwards she rolled to her back. Her breasts hung to either side of her chest like large pink melons. She lay like that for several moments then she rose, holding her head up with her hand, her elbow on the bed.

"You think you can just fuck me anytime you want?"

"Mom, I didn't start this. You and dad did!"

"We was drunk!"

"Mom, You guys are always drunk. That's what this family does!"

She swung her legs over and sat up in the bed. The sudden movement must have aggravated her hangover. Her hand shot to her head. She used her free hand to stand. Without looking back, she walked out of my bedroom. I dozed back off.

The crack of lightening and the rumble of thunder woke me. My mouth felt gummy and dry. When I tried to open my eyes, hot daggers of pain shot through them. That pain travelled to my forehead causing it to throb. More than anything, I wanted to just lay here. I knew if I could just never move again, I might survive the worst hangover of my life.

However, my bladder demanded attention. I knew that moving would cause pain equal to any torture of the Middle Ages. For a brief moment, I contemplated the unthinkable. Only the fact that I would have to lie in the wet stinking mess prevented me.

I rose and tried to navigate my way from my room to the common bathroom in the hall with my eyes partially closed and one arm covering them. I bumped into something and opened my eyes to see my naked mother heading the same way.

There were no significant glances, no embarrassed looks. "I'm first," she mumbled.

"Shit mom! Hurry up!"

"Watch your fucking language!"

She smelled of stale alcohol. Her face was puffy, her eyes red and swollen. As she turned and staggered into the bathroom. Her bare ass caused no lust. Her large tits were of interest only because I could see my teeth marks on her nipples.

"You use the shower. I'll use the toilet."

With no further preamble, I sprinted for the shower. I aimed my cock into the walk in shower and heaved a sigh of relief as the yellow stream splashed off the rear wall, ran down it and into the drain. I heard Niagara Falls near me and looked over to see my mom release an impressive yellow stream. Her head was down, her hands on her knees.

I finished and turned on the shower to clean it. I walked to the bathroom sink next to mom and turned on the cold water. I caught and gulped down double handfuls of water to slake my parched mouth. Mom stopped pissing, pulled off a handful of toilet paper and patted herself dry.

She stood. Only a few inches separated us in the tight confines of the small toilet.

"Your father may not remember what happened last night. He sometimes has blackouts." She shrugged. "Me too sometimes."

"Mom I..."

She held up her hand stopping me.

"It's ain't natural for a mother and son to fuck. It just ain't done. But we did, and your father watched us."

"How...uh...uh how do you feel about what happened?"

"Feel?" a lopsided grin played across her face. "My pussy is sore and my nipples hurt where you bit them."

I laughed then grabbed my forehead as the hangover pain shut through it and my belly turned in nausea.

She shook her head and leaned against the face bowl. Even hungover I saw the incongruity of standing in the bathroom with my nude mother discussing sex. My cum was probably still in her pussy.

"How do I feel," she mused, staring at me, "What you are really saying is do I feel like more."

I was suddenly embarrassed. I did a careful inspection of the cracked tiles on the floor.

"Like anything else, once you start it's hard to stop. We'll see."

***

Mom handed me my Kool-Aid and sat in her chair. We watched the last cars of the freight train cut their way through the driving rain.

"Joel, Promise me one thing."

I turned and looked at her questioningly.

"Promise me you will get out of this shithole. Promise me you will make something of yourself, find a nice girl and give me grandchildren."

I nodded. "I will if you promise me something."

"What's that?"

"Promise me that we will always have this kind of a relationship. I feel closer to you now than I ever have."'

The rain began to let up. The long shrill horn of another train approaching cut through the late afternoon air. Mom sat her glass on the porch floor. She stood and took the few steps to me. She smiled as she straddled me. She reached between us and positioned my cock at her hole. As she slid down my tool the train gave a long wailing moan.

"Baby, no matter what you do, momma is always your bitch! I wouldn't have it any other way."

As the train rumbled by, we French kissed as mom ground against my cock. I would keep my promise and mom would keep hers.

Schaka
Schaka
3,078 Followers
12