All Comments on 'Fucking My Neighbor's Young Wife'

by DWornock

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
luedonluedonover 4 years ago
I fucked Akio, then I fucked Emma, and then . . .

This sounds like a list of things somebody did, rather than a story. There are no emotions, nothing interesting about the characters, very little dialogue to hold the reader's interest.

Mercifully, it didn't go on for very long.

Lue

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Aiko is a Japanese name, not Chinese

In Japanese, AI typically means love. Ko is character added to words like Ai when when using them in a girls name. It is quite common.

KB

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
3

Story of a fool .... fatherhood is the greatest priviledge a guy gets in life

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 4 years ago
Curious

As a reader, I have to ask: is there anyone in this story I'm supposed to like or identify with? Because I'm not finding anyone.

DWornockDWornockover 4 years agoAuthor
I would make an outstanding troll.

The fact that every comment is a negative comment proves that. But that's alright. I think it is a very good story and I not trying to being the most popular guy anyway.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Yo, DW,. Great to see that creative writing class for incels at your continuation HS is keeping you engaged.

Nice story, much better than the cartoons in the grout of the bathroom stall tiles!!👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
YOUR NEIGHBOR'S WIFE

This is the first story i have read in like ten yrs. or more about a guy that nailing his neighbors wife and having a family with her on his wallet. Good for you if she is happy with it too.

What happened to your ex GF? did she hook up with the ball player for a few months and get dumped or move on or marry him?

Part. 2 could be about the main player having a woman on the side and finding out that she is a friend of your neighbor's wife at a party you have and she gets invited to show up with her.

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And when her husband inevitably finds out

one single man will end up dead, a cheating wife will be a single mother on welfare taking care of who know how many brats, and betrayed husband will get a short jail sentence, and a good rep in jail for taking care of business the right way. And be on the hook for zero child support when he gets released.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Mr Wornock, I'm glad that.You consider this a good story, as no one else does. I've seen your comments on other's stories, you are a troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clinical delivery, like reading a prescription drug interaction script. I'm not sure what the side story about the Asian girl was about except to maybe brag about another conquest. Ho-hum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous