Fucking My Neighbor's Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes, Emma's pussy was dripping wet and she spread her legs wide as I climbed further up and rammed my throbbing hard cock into her pussy and started giving her a good hard fucking. Emma started moaning and shrieking, "Ooh ooh ooh eee eee ooh." Maybe Emma was having tiny orgasms, but when my throbbing cock squirted deep into her pussy she let out a squeal, "Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiahahaheeeeee." That was followed by "mmmmmmmm" as she came down from her high. I could tell Emma loves for me to fuck her and I love fucking her too.

We cuddled for about twenty minutes and I listened as Emma chatted on and on about nothing and a little of everything. At a quarter till 5:00 p.m., I said, "Let's take a quick shower so you will be fresh and not smell like sex when Keith gets home." We showered for ten minutes and I dried Emma with two big fluffy bath towels. We got dressed and Emma was home by 5:00 p.m.; a little more than thirty minutes before Keith got home.

Over the next several weeks, Emma, after jogging and wearing her jogging clothes, would come over two or three times a week and, when I got off work, we would fuck. Then she would leave before Keith got home except one time when he left work early. Emma told Keith she was out jogging and Keith never suspected anything else. I fucked Emma during the week and sometimes on weekends. As a single guy, I had it much better than married guys. I had my freedom, got as much or more sex, and didn't have to put up will most of the headaches and responsibilities that married guys have. And, being single, if a woman starts fucking another guy and leaves me, she doesn't take half my assets and a large part of my wages with her.

One day after we fucked, Emma told me she had stopped having sex with Keith. I said, "Don't do that. Fucking her and having a lover keep a woman young. It doesn't hurt me if you fuck your hubby. In fact it is better if you do because we don't want Keith to have any reason to question you fidelity. Better, let's make a baby. It will be our secret and no one except you and I will ever know that Keith is not the father."

"But it might be Keith's baby."

"Get a diaphragm and use it with Keith during your most fertile period."

Emma had this sly smile, laughed and said, "Okay."

The thought of making a baby with Emma was so sexy and, although I had just fucked Emma, it made my limp dick hard and I had to fuck her again. Emma and I continued to fuck one to three afternoons a week before Keith got home and sometimes on Saturday after he left to play golf.

A couple of months later, I was thrilled when Emma informed me that she was pregnant. I'm the guy that gave her a baby but it's her husband that will pay for the baby. And, I knew Keith would be a good daddy to our baby. Emma and I continued fucking until she was 6 or more months pregnant and too big for jogging or much walking. Several time my neighbor Keith came home early while I was fucking his wife. However, since Emma would return home dressed in one of her jogging outfits, her hubby never suspected that instead of jogging she was fucking me. I was fucking Emma more than her husband was and he doesn't have a clue.

Emma gave birth to a pretty baby girl and the DNA test proves I'm the father. When I got the chance, I told Keith the baby looks like him and has his eyes. He was so proud, but that is what I want him to believe because as long as he is never suspicious, I can keep fucking Emma.

It has been two years since Emma gave birth to our baby girl and now she has given birth to our baby boy as the DNA test confirmed. All this time, I've been fucking my neighbor's wife, two or more times a week, and still her husband doesn't have a clue. Since my neighbor is paying for the babies, I hope to give Emma a whole house full of children.

The redheaded Emma is still beautiful and a great fuck. And, just like when I fucked her the first time, after fucking her more than 200 times, Emma makes fucking playtime. I'm getting all the sex, I need from a very sexy young woman and I don't have to go out hunting for it.

Fucking my neighbor's wife is five times better than fucking some single gal that would start making demands for a commitment. And perhaps the best reason fucking my neighbor's wife is better is because if I gave a single gal a baby, I would have to pay. But when I give Emma a baby, her husband pays.

12