Fucking Under the Caribbean Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fuck was tender and sweet and wonderful, but it was not what I needed; I needed a fuck animal in its intensity. This fuck should be primal, raw, and transcendent, something that would read the last rites as we interred the roles of mother and son beneath lust and need.

I placed my hand on his chest, pushed him away.

He withdrew, panting, a question on his handsome face, but I turned, got on all fours, looked back, shook my head to move the hair off my face, and said, "You were right, everything has changed and I'm not giving this up. You and I are fuck-mates. Today, tomorrow, back home, as long as our parts work. Show me how much you want me."

William, his cock flopping before him, hands on my hips. moved behind me. I reached for it but he said, "No, let me," and ran it over my sex, placed it on my vagina. I braced myself, ready for him to shove his full length inside me, but he said, "Look in the mirror, have you ever seen anything sexier."

I turned, looked at the mirror over the vanity. There I was, my trim toned body on all fours, my hair tousled from our love-making, a wild hunger in my eyes. My son was behind me, his muscular young body framed perfectly in the mirror, hands on my hips, a happy confidence in his eyes.

I answered his question. "No."

He said, "What if grandma could see us now," and drove his cock into me.

We found our rhythm, fucked hard, then harder still. Breath exploding from my lungs each time he bottomed out inside me I arched my back, providing him a view of my ass. My heavy tits swinging below my body I dropped a shoulder to the mattress, anchored myself in place.

"God you feel good, you're so big, such a great cock. I need it, need it."

He placed a hand on the back of my head, held me in place; his forceful thrusts jolted my body; his cock swelled, stretched me, luxuriated in the cloying softness of his mother's incestuous cunt.

I tipped my pelvis forward and remembering the tooth brush he spread my ass cheeks and drove his pinky into my anus, pressing it to his thrusting cock through the thin wall separating my anus and vagina, forcing it to slide on the roof of my vagina. His fat cock-head and hard shaft battered my g-spot with each powerful penetration. I covered my clit, worked it furiously. My g-spot and clit burned brighter and hotter, grew, became one, throbbed and pulsated. My core, buffeted by intense pleasure, flexed, spasmed, squeezed his cock.

My son, my young stallion, filled me; he was dick and I cunt.

"God, Mom, why didn't we start fucking years ago?"

"I don't know, but we're going to make up for it. Your Mom's a horny lady, you're gonna love it."

Even in the air conditioning sweat dripped from our bodies. My orgasm was approaching; my groans grew shorter, sharper, the dam ready to burst. I struggled to hold it back, wanting to come at the same time as William, but knew I couldn't last much longer and then William said, "I'm gonna..."

I reached for his balls, said, "Do it son, come in me, come in me..."

"Unnnh... unnh... unnh... unnh..."

"Give it to me."

He threw back his head and roared as his sperm flooded the womb of the woman who gave him life. As they did a wave born in my clitoris and g-spot flowed into my belly and thighs, chest and legs, my whole body, but I was stuck, I'd held back too long. William understood and leaned forward, grabbed my tits, rolled my nipples between thumbs and forefingers, and came again, shooting ropes of hot sperm into me. It was what I needed; a pleasure bomb went off and the dam crumbled, surging waves of bliss inundated me. Buffeted by furious orgasmic energy my muscles convulsed burned spasmed and I went over the edge, lost control of my body, riding the experience as if it was a wave in a relentless stormy sea. My brain dazzled, my body overwhelmed, I slumped face first to the bed. His cock slid from my body; cum and cunt juice leaked from my sex.

My son held me. I told him I loved him, he kissed me, said the same, and without a concern or care in the world I drifted off to sleep.

* * * * *

I woke in the same position - I don't think I moved all night - to the sound of my son's gentle breathing. We were lovers, connected in a new way and, I knew, in the old way too.