Fulfilled Fantasies 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so turned on I came again squeezing his cock in my pussy and was rewarded with another shot of his cum filling me.

I stayed leaned against the car as Chaz withdrew his cock from me.

It was then we heard the clapping.

It scared me and I bolted upright.

Now that my eyes had adjusted to the darkness, I could see a man sitting on a bench just thirty yards from where we had just fucked.

"Very nice," came a voice from the darkness.

I went around and jumped into the car, as did Chaz. We took off back onto the street headed for home.

I began to laugh and Chaz did too.

"I guess we made his night," I said between laughs.

"I'm sure we did. I can imagine him telling his friends tomorrow what he saw in the park."

When we got home, we showered together and climbed into bed.

"I'm not sure how to top tonight for your fantasy next month," I said lying against his chest.

"Oh I'm sure you will think of something," he replied.

We kissed and made love again before falling asleep.

12