All Comments on 'Fulfilling My Desires'

by Ravynsloft

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
docdoom627docdoom627over 15 years ago
wild n crazy

great story can't wait for part two

BiskitBiskitover 15 years ago
lady love

I don't read many lesbian stories but was glad I read this one. Sooo well written and what great dialog and inner thoughts the author was able to discribe and share. I was jerking off, wishing it were my wife being made love to. Thanks for the terrific jerk off story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb

One of the best I have ever read, loved the reluctance but final submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Totally hot

I loved the detail and the internal conflict. She stayed with her husband and still got her secret desires fulfilled. Now she just needs to share this with him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The best

Hello just want to let you know that this is by far the best lesbian story i have ever read i could only hope that there is a part 2 to this one till then keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT LESBIAN SEDUCTION STORY

Loved your characters and the action was superb. Timing is everything. Interaction between people should employ little bit of subtle change. That grasping for more makes reading worthwhile for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish she had left her husband

Fucking hot! Just wish she'd left her husband. Ah well, can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Left me wanting more

Love the way you created the sexual tension and ultimate seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my desire...

... is to read your rendition of Gwen and Lydia 69ing and tribbing, and the scents they created together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Very hot! I showed it to my wife, who is beginning to accept her backside as an erroneous zone, And she loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another Erotic Story

Too bad you stopped writing these stories as each one has been very erotic to read and share with my girlfriend who, after reading this story, enjoys the strap on in her ass and she loves licking my ass and pussy. I gave all your stories a 5 so maybe, unless preoccupied you should maybe write a couple more, very long stories. The ladies in the end should end up together in a very loving relationship. Great job as written by a guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous