All Comments on 'Fulfilling My Wife's Cuckquean Fantasy Again'

by JackTheCrackAttack

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3 please!

That was so hot! Another part please where in just the two of them. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not as good as the first one

I would have preferred that Elizabeth was aware of Jenny watching. It's a personal thing but I found this way not as hot. The bitch should have not been able to think she got her way LOL.

By the way, it's "I lay down", not "I lied down". That constant mistake was really distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

God! You have to love Jenny. I love conflicted she is about her attraction to women and eating pussy. My wife is like that (in fantasy talk) and it is true how hot/cute it is that she found a fantasy the puts her true desire (to lick pussy) in an acceptable place - it this case sucking the woman’s pussy cum off her husband’s cock (an acceptable replacement for her craving to eat her husband’s cum out of the woman’s freshly fucked cunt (the best word for pussy when it is engorged and used).

Well done thx

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good C/C fantasy story so far. What happened to Lexi and her spanking? That should have been added at the beginning of this Chapter. I like Chapters to be continuous in this case. Others can be standalones. It all depends on the writer and the story line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous