Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 08

Story Info
Mokie faces her mom and Panda.
4.7k words
4.67
33.1k
7
6

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, apologies for taking so long to get back into this story. I was busy posting some old writing I had completed, but am anxious to continue with the perils of Mokie.

Thank you for all the comments, suggestions and emails. Please know that, while revenge is on the agenda further on up the road, things will get worse before they get better.

If you have not read the first seven installments of this story, you might want to before jumping in here. As always, comments are greatly appreciated, especially if you do not comment anonymously...I like to be able to reply directly to the commenter, good or bad.

Thank you,

Abob1

.....

Mokie broke the embrace to stick out her tongue and show Panda her piercing.

"My mom is coming up, and she is pissed because of this. Try to have my back, please?"

Panda gasped. "You slut!" she mocked, jokingly.

Mokie smiled and playfully pushed her, masking the pain these words caused her internally with an outward lighthearted gesture.

"Shut up!" she said with a giggle. She hated herself.

Mrs. Lau burst through the door, her fury over the tongue ring having been fanned with every minute she was kept waiting downstairs.

"Mom!" Mokie started, trying to quell the flames by moving in for a hug. "What a great sur-"

Her mom caught her mouth in her hand and pinched her cheeks together. Mokie's tongue stud glinted in the kitchen light. Mrs. Lau's rage was replaced by utter disappointment, as if, despite Mokie's own admission, she only now believed that this piercing was legitimate. Mokie would have preferred anger to disappointment, and her heart fell to her stomach.

"Honey..." her mother began, then trailed off. She just shook her head.

"Mom, please. Let's go to the cafe and we can talk about this. Look," she continued, gesturing towards Panda. "Panda is here. Let's not fight in front of her."

Mrs. Lau consented with a nod of her head, and Mokie returned to her room to get dressed.

.....

Around the table at the cafe, the three of them tried to make small talk, but it was clear that Mrs. Lau would not be able to converse in a casual fashion until she unloaded her tirade on Mokie. She was visibly frustrated with Panda's presence, as her sense of decorum and decency was preventing her from lambasting her daughter in front of her niece, especially in public.

Mokie exchanged knowing glances with Panda, hoping to come up with something to say, to break the awkward silences that hung like an anvil over her head. She was just waiting for the weight to drop.

"Mrs. Lau," Panda began. "I don't mean to intrude on your family business, but what Mokie did is not really a big deal."

Both Mokie and her mother turned to her in astonishment.

"I mean it!" she continued. "These days, piercings are pretty common. Most girls have at least one somewhere other than their ears." The plea seemed to be falling on deaf ears, but Panda was persistent.

"Look. I know it is a bit of a shock. But at the end of the day, you have a daughter who is scheduled to graduate at the end of the month with honors. If the worst thing that happened to her in college is a tongue piercing, that is a pretty good trade. It's not like she got a tattoo, or something else irreversible!"

Mokie did her best to display a stoic face, despite her desire to cringe at this line. She knew if she made any gesture, she would give herself away, and her other piercings and tattoos might be discovered.

"Panda, some day you will understand what it feels like to have a child disappoint you. I admit that I had not felt that in my entire life until this week, but now that disappointment is deep within me, and it will not be assuaged by the logic of a teenager."

Panda gulped and immediately relented her argument. Mokie fought back tears. Only now did she understand just how badly she had let her mother down.

Her mind was racing in every direction. She wanted to ask Panda to leave them alone, and unveil everything she had been through. To come clean, to prove to her mom that it was not her fault. That Jason had masterminded her demise, and it was only out of fear of letting down her mom and dad that she endured such punishment.

But the other half of the equation loomed large. What if her mother just blamed her for allowing it to happen? Why would she ever think that her parents would rather she become a slut instead of having to stay an extra semester in college? What had she been thinking?

Her train of thought was interrupted when the cafe door swung open and Jason walked in. She knew immediately that he had followed them here. Why else would he be awake and at this exact spot at 7am in the morning?

Mrs. Lau followed her daughter's eyes to Jason, and then returned her gaze to Mokie.

"This is the problem, Monique. I know you have had a thing for Jason since you were in high school. He is a very handsome guy, but he is not the kind of guy to be attracted to a tongue stud. He is a TA, for Christ's sake! He is looking for brains, which you have in abundance. But when you do this to yourself, you take on the persona of a....of a...."

Her mouth was forming the words but she could not bring herself to say it.

"A what, mom? A slut? A whore?" Mokie hissed. "That might have been true in your generation. But that is not the case anymore. This doesn't mean anything. It is no big deal!"

Mrs. Lau huffed through her nose, irate, and she turned to grab Jason's attention. Mokie's heart started racing, her anxiety escalating at the uncertainty of what her mom had planned. Jason was picking up a coffee from the counter when Mrs. Lau called to him.

"Mrs. Lau!" he said with mock surprise. "What a great surprise! What brings you here?" He leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, staring lasciviously at Mokie as he did so.

"An intervention, I'm afraid. Would you please join us for a minute?"

"Of course," Jason answered, pulling out the remaining chair and setting down his cup. "How can I help?"

"I want you to tell Mokie what you told me yesterday, about how her tongue piercing attracts a certain kind of guy."

Mokie had her head in her hands, wanting to run away from it all. She, of course, knew what Jason had said, having been in the passenger seat of the car when he said it. Nonetheless, she sat and waited as Jason recited it for her.

"Mokie, I am not saying anything bad about you, but when you get a piercing there, it sends a certain image to guys that you might not want to send."

"Exactly!" her mother said. "Thank you, Jason. I couldn't have said it better myself."

She turned to Mokie and continued. "You know, I always knew you liked Jason, and yesterday, he called just to tell me that he was TAing in a class that you were taking. So I asked him if he would be interested in you, and he said no, because that piercing leads him to believe that you get around."

"What! Mom! Jason!" she shouted, louder than she should have given the environment. "How could you, Jason! That is so far from the truth!"

She caught her volume and lowered it a few notches, so that only the people at this table could hear her.

"Mom, I have not been with any guys, at all! Not that it is any of your business. Or yours, Jason!"

Her mom took a step back from the conversation. "Honey, I'm not saying you have, I am just saying you give off that image with that piercing. That is why I am so disappointed." She reached across the table and grabbed Mokie's hands.

"Honey, I didn't mean for this to happen this way. I am sorry this is so embarrassing for you, but I need you to understand where I am coming from. I just don't think you were thinking clearly when you did this."

Mokie was staring a hole through Jason as her mother spoke to her, but he was on cloud nine.

"I wasn't thinking clearly," she said, giving into to the clearing path of resolution. "It was a dumb thing to do, but it doesn't change who I am. I will have it removed soon, OK?"

"Thank you, sweetheart. I still love you. And I am relieved that you have not lived up the expectations that the piercing implies." Mokie rolled her eyes and shook her head, persuasively leading her mother away from the truth of the matter, which is that yesterday alone she had three anonymous cocks in her ass, pussy and mouth.

Jason cleared his throat and timidly addressed her mother. "Mrs. Lau, forgive me for being so forward, but I am emboldened by our conversation yesterday. If you still think I would be a good influence on Mokie, and, Mokie, if you would be willing, I would love to take you on a date tonight. Would that be acceptable, Mrs. Lau?"

She was beaming, thrilled that a seemingly upstanding man like Jason would be interested in her daughter. Especially given the distressful assumptions she had allowed to consume her over the last twenty-four hours. "Nothing would make me happier," she said.

They both turned to Mokie, who realized it was in her best interest to play along. Jason would have his way with her again. Best not to reject him here. And her mother had a look of longing, hoping that she would oblige, as if this would excuse the piercing on her tongue.

"Thank you, Jason," she said. "I'd like that."

"What the fuck is going on!" Panda said, trying to conclude the severity of the conversation by bringing some levity. At first, everyone looked at Mrs. Lau, as if to allow her to decide the mood moving forward. But fortunately, Jason started to chuckle, which proved contagious, as they all started to giggle together.

Mrs. Lau and Panda laughed sincerely. Mokie was acting, but acting well, and Jason was laughing for other reasons. He had this slut completely at his mercy now.

.....

With her mom on her way back home, Mokie and Panda returned to her apartment to catch up on things other than Mokie's piercing.

"Wow," Panda said. "All that excitement, and only eight in the morning!"

"I know," answered Mokie. "I guess I have to go on a date tonight. So sorry it will cut into our time together."

"Don't be silly. Jason seems like a great guy. I'm happy for you."

Mokie smiled sincerely. Her cousin was so sweet.

"But, as I was going to leave Sunday morning, if you are going to be spending the night with Jason, I will probably head home when he shows up tonight."

Mokie was about to protest, but realized that the sooner Panda left, the less likely all of the degradation was to be revealed.

"You're sweet, Panda. Again, I'm sorry. But lets change the topic...tell me about your first year at University. Are you liking it so far?"

"Oh, I don't know. I am probably dealing with the same frustrations you were when you were a freshman. Lots of hot guys, other girls you know giving into them...while a little part of me wants to experiment a little, while I am young, the other part of me, like you, has very strict parents, and their opinion of me weighs heavily on my mind."

Mokie just nodded. That pretty much summed it up. "Just, whatever you do, use protection. I know I don't have to say it, but just don't get knocked up. Don't tell our parents, obviously, but I would encourage you to have sex. Don't go crazy, don't become a slut. But do it, and be safe about it. Just don't get any piercings!"

They both giggled.

"Wait, are you saying you have been with a guy? You said in the cafe that you had not!"

Mokie paused a minute, which was answer enough.

Panda gasped with an exaggerated intake of air. "Please, tell me about it!"

"Panda, no! I can't talk about that with you," Mokie blushed.

"Please, Mokie. it would help me come out of my shell a little bit."

"Panda, no. It's out of the question."

"OK," Panda conceded. "But can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything, but I can't promise I will answer."

"Alright. I have always felt this way," Panda said, before taking a long drag of oxygen through her nostrils, adding weight to the words she was about to say. "I have always felt a tiny part of me has a craving to be submissive. I don't know why. I shouldn't even have a fetish, as I have not even had regular sex yet. But I have asked my other girlfriends if they feel the same way, and the only ones who admitted they do are my Asian friends. Is that a common theme amongst us?"

Mokie's eyes went wide, and a shiver went down her spine. Her elbows were on the table, and her interlocked hands concealed her trembling lips.

"Yes," she said with a quiver. "Yes, I have that, too, but I try to suppress it. While a very tiny part of me craves it, the majority of me would be concerned about the shame I would feel if my submissive tendencies became public knowledge."

"I knew it!" Panda exclaimed, more excited than she probably should have been. "So you have had sex, but you haven't explored that part of your psyche?"

"Panda, please, enough," Mokie insisted. "I don't want to talk about this with you."

"But-," Panda started, but stopped when the apartment door opened. "Oh, hi, Jenn!"

Jenn seemed uncharacteristically cheery as she came inside. "Hi, girls!"

"Hey, Jenn, " Mokie answered with false enthusiasm.

Jenn dropped her bag on the table and sat down next to Mokie. She smiled at Panda, acting as if she was trying to read her face.

Her smile was contagious, and Panda smiled back. "What?" she asked, almost laughing.

"You didn't tell her yet?" Jenn asked Mokie.

"Tell her what?" Mokie asked.

"You know...about us?"

Panda cocked her head, as if she was on the verge of figuring it out.

"What about us?" Mokie smirked, not wanting to piss Jenn off for fear of what might come later tonight, but not wanting to reveal anything to Panda.

"You know," Jenn said with a teasing tone as she reached up on the table and grabbed Mokie's hand in her own.

The insider information came flowing out like a tidal wave towards Panda's side of the table. She knew what was being implied, that they were a couple, but it did not quite register yet.

Then, the pieces started falling together. She recalled how the guys in her school who had tongue piercings were called "lappers" by some of the cruder students, and that they were called that because the piercing helped them pleasure a woman when they were lapping at her pussy.

She saw Mokie at the cafe with Jason and Mrs. Lau, distinctly remembering her claiming that she had never been with a guy.

"Holy shit! She wasn't lying," Panda computed. The emotional swarm wrapped around her and hit her square in the chest, so that she rocked back in her chair and nearly fell off it.

"You're lesbians!" she shouted, unable to container herself after figuring it out.

"Panda, no! Jenn, how could you!" Mokie was beside herself.

"Oh, come on, baby! People have to find out eventually," said Jenn.

"Jenn, please," Mokie whispered, a last ditch effort to avoid this path of conversation.

"It's OK, sweetie. I promise." Jenn leaned over and kissed Mokie on the cheek. "This doesn't bother you, does it?" she asked Panda.

"No, not at all," Panda said honestly. "We were just talking about how important it is to experiment while in college."

"Really? So are you saying you have these tendencies too, maybe?" Jenn prodded.

"It had entered my mind, honestly. But not seriously enough to ever act on it."

"Well, honey," Jenn continued, "Don't close yourself off to it completely. We certainly are glad we, um, 'experimented.'" She made quote marks with her fingers as she said the last word.

Mokie just sat in stunned silence, shaking her head at the impossibilities that had just played out in front of her. It was going to be a long day.

.....

And it was a long day. Jenn took every opportunity she could to peck her on the cheek, pinch her butt, hold her hand...all in front of Panda.

Panda, for her part, took every moment alone with Mokie to ask her to about what "it" was like. Should she try it her self? She asked for advice. She asked her to describe sensations. She was like a cute puppy who became increasingly annoying as her persistency maintained.

But as the late morning bled into the afternoon, Mokie found herself making arrangements for Panda's departure already.

"I can just take a cab to the train station," Panda offered.

"Nonsense!" Jenn interjected. "I will drive you. No need to pay cab fare."

"No, Jenn. I can drive her," said Mokie, nervous as hell as to what might happen if Jenn got Panda alone.

"No, Mokie," said Panda. "You have to get ready for Jason tonight. If you cancel, your mom will probably be pretty upset. You saw how happy his offer made her."

Mokie looked at Jenn.

"She's right, you know. Besides, you don't want anyone to think you're a LESbian," Jenn answered sarcastically. "God forbid!"

Mokie relented, resigning herself to the complete control her masters had over her.

.....

As Panda started packing up her bag, Mokie pulled her into the bathroom.

"Panda, please. Whatever happens, don't talk to Jenn about me. And please don't think less of me after you've left."

"Cuz! I love you, and I could never think any more of you than I do right now. I am proud of you for having the courage to be yourself."

Mokie hugged her, wanting to correct her, that this was not her true self, but seeing that this conclusion was the easiest given the time they had.

.....

Back in the kitchen, Jenn pulled Panda's cell phone out of her back pack, muted it, and slipped it into her pocket. When Panda and Mokie came out of the bathroom, she handed her the bag and asked if she was ready to go.

"Let's hit the road," Panda said, cute and quirky as ever.

Jenn held the door open for Panda, who hugged Mokie one last time before stepping into the hall.

"Have fun tonight," Jenn said to Mokie, handing her an envelope as she followed Panda out the door.

Alone in her apartment, Mokie opened the envelope and dumped the contents onto the floor. Her lip ring, removed by Jenn the night before, clanged on the table along with a letter. It read:

"Slave, you are to be fully adorned in preparation for tonight. Your lip ring should be in place, your collar tight around your neck, and your heels locked on your feet. Be sure that your nipple rings and butt plug are in place, and that your pussy lips are still pierced and locked together. Any variation from this order will result in severe punishment.

When I arrive tonight, you will be kneeling by the side of your bed, knees spread wide, gripping your elbows behind your back. If this is not how I find you, I will send pictures of your escapades do your dear cousin, Panda."

As if she had been hypnotized, Mokie instantly slipped the lip ring back in place. Running to the bedroom, she found her heels and collar lying on the floor and secured them in place. Thought it was not specifically requested, she stripped bare, so that Jason would have an easy time evaluating her pussy and nipple rings.

Like the well-trained and dominated slave she had become, she knelt on her carpeted floor, spread her legs wide, and grabbed her elbows behind her back, arching her back and projecting her firm breasts towards the empty room in front of her.

Jason did not keep her waiting long, as if he somehow knew when she would receive the note. He unlocked the door with a key, which Mokie assumed he got from Jenn, and entered her room, finding her as he wanted.

.....

About ten minutes after they left, and after a solid ten minutes of sexual discussion, Jenn asked:

"You know, the train does not leave for half an hour still. Do you want to double check, make sure you have everything?"

"I am pretty sure I got it all," said Panda confidently.

"Better safe than sorry, though. Want to just double check while we have the time? Wallet, keys, cell phone?"

Not wanting to be rude, Panda went through her bag, checking each compartment where she had put everything.

12