Fulfilling the Prerequisites Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, my phone isn't here!" she said. She searched the car seat and the crack between the door. "I swear I packed it!"

Jenn pulled over. "Just take a look around, it must be here." Panda stepped out of the car and searched all around her seat, to no avail.

"I'm glad you said something, Jenn. Do you mind swinging back around?"

"Not at all, sweetie. That is why I asked."

Jenn put the car back in gear and turned it around. The plan was all coming together.

"Well, at least this gives us more time to talk about you and Mokie," said Panda.

.....

When they returned to the apartment, Jenn put her finger to her lips with a "shhhhh."

Panda did not understand why they needed to be silent, but she obliged, and followed Jenn in as she tiptoed inside.

Jenn stepped aside and allowed the scene to play out, following very closely behind Panda as she moved towards the kitchen, the location she believed her cell phone to be.

Panda silently walked through the room, found nothing, and turned around to look elsewhere.

"Ahhh," she said in a quick shocked gasp as Jenn quickly covered her mouth with her hand.

"Shhhh," Jenn said silently, whispering quietly into her ear as she held cupped her mouth and waist. "You want to know about Mokie? This is the true Mokie."

They looked ahead, across the dining room into the doorway of the bedroom. Mokie was clearly visible, in profile, on her knees, arms behind her back, with Jason's cock pounding into her mouth. A long string of drool and precum was dripping off her chin and onto her tits.

Jason gripped the sides of her head as he fucked her mouth, keeping her eyes squarely on the driving dick in front of her. Jason was aware of the voyeurs, but was not prepared to announce them to Mokie. To assure Panda that this was consensual, he pulled out of her mouth.

"Tell me you want it," he said.

"Please, master. Fuck my mouth!" Mokie said obediently. There was a sincerity in her voice that had had evolved over the last two weeks. She knew that the more convincing she was, the easier it would be for her.

"That is right, you do, slave," Jason said as he thrust back inside her mouth, all the way to the balls.

In the other room, Jenn assured Panda that this is what Mokie wanted.

"You see, Panda," she whispered faintly, "Mokie is not a lesbian. She's bi. And not only that, but she loved to be dominated."

Panda watched in amazement as her cousin took this pounding cock like a professional.

Jason pushed all the way into her mouth and held it there. He turned her back towards the bed and pushed her head flat on top of it so that she was staring up at him. Her back was flush against the side of the bed, and he straddled her chest so that he could get his dick flat on her face.

Panda heard him demand that she stick out his tongue, and heard the sounds of his dick slapping against her face fill the space between them. But though she heard it, she was focused on what she saw. Mokie's pussy lips were pierced and linked together with a tiny lock.

"What does that tattoo say?" she whispered to Jen over her shoulder. Jenn knew she had her now.

"It marks her as what she truly is. S. L. U. T."

Panda let her mouth hang open in astonishment. No wonder Mokie did not want to discuss this with her.

"OK, slut, get up on the bed," Jason said, lifting her off the ground and throwing her face down on the bed. Her legs hung over the side, her toned ass sticking out to him.

Panda's astonishment grew as she watched Jason pull the butt plug out of her asshole.

"What do you think of that?" Jenn whispered.

"I...I...I think it's hot," Panda admitted shamefully.

Jenn took a huge risk, sliding her hand under the hem of Panda's skirt, and moved it to her panties. She was relieved and excited to find them soaking wet.

"It seems you do find it hot."

Panda allowed her to rub her pussy through her panties.

Jason mounted Mokie and entered her asshole, which was the only option given her locked pussy. He was relentlessly aggressive, pounding her asshole with long, fast thrusts. He pulled her hair and smacked her ass, demeaning her in as many ways as possible at once.

"Tell me you love it, slave," he ordered.

"I love it, master. Please, treat me however you wish," Mokie obediently replied.

These words got Jason harder, but it also got the juices flowing through Panda's pussy. Her hips began to swirl with excitement as Jenn held her tight and rubbed her clit through her cotton panties. She knew it was wrong to be turned on by this, but it was everything she had fantasized about and then some, so she forced herself beyond the shame and allowed herself to enjoy it.

Jason gripped Mokie's shoulders with both hands as he increased his pace, mounting quickly towards orgasm. When he was on the verge, he pulled her off the bed and spun her around, dropping her to her knees again.

From her vantage point, Panda could clearly make out the word "WHORE" tattooed just above Mokie's pussy. This sent her over the edge, and she began to escalate towards orgasm herself.

Jason began streaking rope after rope of cum all over her face. This was the most powerful orgasm he had ever experienced. Not only was Mokie turning into a willing and accepting slave, but he was fucking her in front of her cousin. Her humiliation would only grow from here. He had her fully in his control. The possibilities were endless.

By the time this train of thought had ended, he looked down at her waiting, devoted face. She looked more like Asa Akira post-bukake than the 4.0 honor student she was. The glaze was thick on her cheeks and in her eyes. This was his best facial to date.

The sounds of him cumming and Mokie receiving it sent Panda over the edge. Jenn fingered her hard and fast, and she came in her hands, thrusting her hips forward against Jenn's fingertips with the utmost desire. A muffled but clearly audible orgasmic whimper escaped from between Jenn's fingers.

Mokie heard it, but could not identify the source.

Jason stepped back from her and walked into the other room. Mokie let her head fall forward to see who else was there. She saw Panda in her post-orgasmic glow, eyes clenched shut, the back of her head against Jenn's supportive shoulder. Jenn's forearm was propping up her skirt, and her fingers were still in her panties

"Oh God!" Mokie said, hiding her cum-covered visage with her hands before slamming her bedroom door shut.

12