All Comments on 'Fulfillment: A Family Tradition'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
one of the best incest stories on this site

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Vivid !!

Great story on it's own .. but... i do hope it continues !

There are many twists and turns to it that i hope you continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An Erotic Talent.

This whole story is so erotic,the lesbianism and especially your description of mom/son intercourse.There is only one minor point although a man may try to penetrate the cervix it is virtually impossible to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. Good job done

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a slightly different scenerio

as a women very much in tune with diania wish charles had been left alive-to take chad to fulfillment with both men participating together and then returning home to diania to share her as well together.so much more erotic and highly charged when dad and son share mom together ! !

TibxoTibxoover 16 years ago
As usual...

a highly erotic story.

I simply loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHY NOT

Why not a threesome ,foursome ,or whatever its your story but it has the power to seriosly overheat the whole network.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

A great story. You did a great job with the build up and you allowed others to be involved before the son and mother got together. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Son Wish

I truly enjoyed this story. I only hope that it is somewhat true.

My father took me at 16 to a whore house where I lost my virginity. I fucked two different women and a third gave me my first blow job too. I had three climaxes that afternoon.

My dad sat in a chair in the corner of the room and one of the girls blew his nuts with her mouth too.

That happened 54 years ago. God I wish I could only cum like that again here in my old age.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best incest tales I've read. Thanks for writing.

hammer17hammer17over 16 years ago
WOW!!

A very, very good story, you should add to it or make a spin off of it and soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

Awesome. So hot and full of everything that is good about sex. Best story I have read in this section, possibly the best on the entire site.

DWhiteDWhiteover 15 years ago
Nice

it was a very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well written

Good stuff,well written,excellently structured story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

what a story. must be in the top ten of best stories to date more more more please. marks out of 10 - 100 well done next chapter soon please.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wicked

Again great work, you managed to pull a unique idea from your wonderfully twisted mind. I loved this up until she wants her sons child to me thats too much! An 18yr old kid deserves to start life perhaps collage without dealing with a child whos mother is too old to ever meet her inbred grandchildren. The bit with the madam kinda seducing mom was very hot. Great story over all I'm still hoping to find a few here with more petite moms B or C cup titties then I will be very excited lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Ahab mean something, just like this. this story reminded me a brazilian movie "amor estranho amor(1982)". where a mother work in a brothel and her teenage son watch her workout, atlast mother get close to her son to teach him some sex. imagined the mom diana similar to vera fischer and son is marcelo ribeiro from that movie. vera fischer is more attractive than princess diana from every angle. Ahabscribe you should continue this, story is well enough for sequel.

GizmorGizmoralmost 13 years ago
Fulfillment

Really enjoyed your story. Thanks.

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 13 years ago
^__^

Another great story from Ahabscribe. This ones adds quite an original approach and perspective. I loved Alexis' character a lot, but in her line of work, it seems that she took a particularly liking on the main characters, hehe. In this case, Charles really showed he understood both her wife and his son, and made it possible for them to be together in a romantic way. The way i was achieved was hot as hell! Kudos for you once again. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Fabulous story. Why can't they all be as good as this?

desi_fuckdolldesi_fuckdollover 12 years ago
Great Work

Loved every bit of your story. I hope to be able to write something like that someday.Cheers.

lostndwoodslostndwoodsabout 12 years ago
*****

I would give you more stars, ah hell six out of five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved The Story

I loved the story. So fucking fantastic I had to jack off after every section. My cock was so hard just reading about Chad and his mom. Please write a sequel to this. It seems that every story you write I have to reach into my pants and play with my Johnson. Every story is better than the last.

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonover 11 years ago
Great Line:

"She looked beautiful and I envied her to the point of hatred." I assume it just came to you as the rest of your fine writting seems to flow so smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb! Thank you.

One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done

Wow. Its so well done it seems real. Maybe it is. Well written. Nice structure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

More. Vant to no if son and mom get a bsbys and if the return to the hose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GREAT STORY

now that is the way to introduce a man to the world of sex and how good it can be....nothing like an older - experienced women showing a lad how to fuck and pleasure a women - even better when it's your mother - and his mom has learnt she likes to have sex with another woman...can see her getting together with that women and learning all about lesbian sex....maybe they will swap sons and let them fuck each other.....vice is nice but incest is best....

dustdevildustdevilabout 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hotter

That was one great story. Hope to read more soon.

MntAllejandroMntAllejandroabout 10 years ago
Agree, more!

This was a great, naughty one! And I think it really does leave the door open for some more. A part two would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow!!!!

I've never really been in to mother son stories, but Wow. I gave this 5 stars only because I couldn't give it 500. Got to go and take a cold shower now. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best mom son ever!

Hottest story i have read !! And i have read hundreds of them!! Please write a second chapter on their return visit to the whorehouse and please get Alexis involved with mom and Chad. Top of the Hall of fame for sure if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved this story, one of the best. 5 stars

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Ahabscribe, you and several others of the older writers are best at mother/son incest.

I can not make one of you the best, you are all so good. Dezurt Dog and a couple more. Can't remember all their names right now, I'm an old man. I will make you a favorite author (but I have probably done it sometime earlier. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boy-Wow!

This is so hot! I'm an old man now, but I member my first time real good. There used to be a place here in Texas that was real famous and of long standing. They even did a movie about it some years ago. Anyway, thats where my mom took me for my first time. One of the ladies there was a good friend of my mom's (she had worked there for a while before meeting dad) and they cooked up my first time. Kathrine dyed her hair, wore contacts, and painted her nails just like momma and it really drove me nuts. Dad got killed on a oil rig, so it was just momma and me till she died, but we didn't have any kids. I think erery boy ought to have his first be a look a like of his momma or even be his momma. All boys wnat their moms and their first time should be with the woman they already love and want. This was good and brung it all back. Thanks

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 8 years ago

Great Story please add couple more chapter's to this story you have 👍 story's your mom/son ones are my favorite 5⭐

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow!

Just wow! An amazing story! So well written! Thank you

rorschach81rorschach81almost 8 years ago
Insanely good!

This story was amazing! So fucking sexy.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23over 7 years ago
please write more of this story

i want to see where they wind up and fulfillment i hope the son doesn't lose his mom to the madam that would be sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more?

Well, I don't know. I like this so very much. As a Woman and a Mother I can say how difficult it would be to watch my lovely boy with another woman. Of course, I'd know if he were dreaming of me. I'm a typical Irish Redhead. A figure out of "The Quiet Man" of Maureen O'Hara, but with green eyes. And that is the type my beautiful boy seems to like, too. Cannot say that I've slept with him, but we each know the other's preference. He likes Green Eyed Redheads with wide hips and B or C breasts who is outspoken, and I like young men. A little on the short side with dark hair and strong hands. Since we both know this, I can imagine that he fantasizes about fucking me while he is with someone else, just as I see in my mind my son below me as I ride a strong young pinga. I think continuing this would be a whole other story. Chad saving over the next 18yrs for his son a membership to Fulfillment, and Mommy growing large with that son. Their next 18yrs after this night at Fulfillment would be a completely different story. I am wishing Dublin itself had a House of Ladies like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A word with you

I don;t know how old you are, but I MUST offer a hint as to how moderns speal.

A woman of 40 would NEVER SAY: " i'M TOO OLD FOR SUCH NONSENSE"

Indeed, she is not. Women today, in the United States and many other places, can and do remain sexually attractive to a much more advanced age than their predecessors. The age they may attain and still be sexy in the eyes of most beholders varies with their structure, economic group, racial origin,cultural grouping, etc. But very few women would think they were out of the game at 40 no.

derRaskellderRaskellover 6 years ago
hot Hot HOT!!!

A well written story of lust and fantasy fulfillment!!!

Bravo to your writting skills, please keep writing such incredibly hot stories!!

To address the never too old issue my wife is 86 and still very orgasmic cuming as often as 30 times in a session!! Giving her such pleasure puts me in absolute Bliss! :=)

the Mentor

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fulfillment: A Family Tradition

I’d enjoyed this, finishing a little different than I expected, it would be great to read the next story of their live at home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Department of Redundancy Department???

"... cum drenched-semen soaked ..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

what kind of a slut of the earth mother would take her son to a whore house???

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

a perfect way to fuck a son: watch and get aroused, let it all build and then do it. A great story

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXover 1 year ago

It's so odd to see comments by people who act like the disapprove of incest fantasies and quibble about realism in a fantasy. Oh well, I love it and don't expect DH Lawrence but do appreciate well written, lust tales of incest fantasy.

202GE202GE10 months ago

Creative premise and hot writing. Also, the connection felt genuine. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

118 pound women do not have 36 band size bras. Shocking just how many boys on this site have no idea how bra sizes work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous