Fulfillment: A Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers

A black haired woman of maybe forty-five well aged years walked over and kissing Chad on the cheek. "Hi, Chad, I'm Eve. I've been anxious to meet you!" Her eyes were green and she had a cute, button nose, but otherwise, we might have been sisters. Her figure was a mirror of mine, displayed to best advantage by the short skirt she was wearing with a pullover sweater that left her shoulders bare and exposed so much of her breasts, that the very edge of her areolas' were peeking out. Her nipples, already hard, were poking out against the soft material of her sweater. Her legs were well toned and exquisite. She seemed to exude sexuality...I could even swear I could smell her arousal.

Eve closed in on Chad, blatantly rubbing herself up against him, her breasts mashing up against his tense body. A surge of jealousy ran through me even as I felt my own excitement increase as Chad's cock visible swelled inside his pants, making me wonder which would explode first, his cock or his pants!

Alexis laughed and said, "I don't know who is more excited, Chad or Eve?" She took my hand and said, "C'mon, Mom! Give your son a goodbye kiss and let him have some fun!"

Feeling very awkward and shy, I let myself be led forward to my son, leaning into him from the front (feeling the heat being radiated from him and his soon to be lover), and gave my son an almost shy kiss on the corner of his mouth. "Um...have fun, son," I said in a strained voice.

Chad looked ready to explode. "Thanks, Mom...for...for everything!"

Alexis gave a signal and Eve led him out of the room. I stood there for several seconds, torn between jealousy and excitement before Alexis broke me out of my trance. "Alright, Mom. Now let's get you situated."

I looked at her curiously. "Situated? What do you mean?"

Alexis's eyes went up in surprise. "You mean Charles didn't tell you?" she laughed and winked at Doctor Claire who was chuckling. "Oh, he was such a naughty fellow. You have a surprise in store for you!" She tugged at my hand. "C'mon! We'll need to hurry!"

She led me out another door and up a small set of stairs. It opened up into a large room, complete with a bed and a huge, adjustable lounger (like an immense hospital bed). Both were situated in front of a large window. I gasped as I realized we could see into another room...the room that Alexis had showed me earlier.

"Diana, dear. Part of your family tradition is that each young man's father was allowed to watch his son's first time with a woman. He could watch and if he so chose, he could enjoy things as well."

I stared in disbelief at Alexis. "You mean I can watch Chad fuck that woman?"

Alexis nodded. "Yes!" She smiled wistfully. "I was barely nineteen when Charles's father brought him to Fulfillment for the first time. I sucked Charles's father's cock while he watched your husband lose his virginity."

"Oh my God!" I was stunned and aroused at the same time. I felt strangely dizzy and set down on the edge of the lounger. I looked up at a noise, through the window and saw my son led into the room by a laughing Eve. She showered him with kisses. I watched with mixed emotions as Eve ran her tongue over my son's lips, grinned and then pressed her tongue into his willing and open mouth. She had her hands up under Chad's shirt, caressing his strong, stocky body.

As I watched, Alexis came up and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Of course, Diana, you can choose not to watch."

"Oh no! I want to stay!" I was shocked at how quickly I refused her offer. "I mean...I..." I couldn't explain myself. How can any mother explain that she is suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to see her son fuck someone?

Alexis leaned over and kissed my cheek. "I understand, Diana. This is terribly exciting, isn't it?" Absently, I noticed her sit down beside me.

I wasn't paying attention any more. My total focus was on the scene unfolding before me in the two way mirror. My eyes widened as I watched Eve end their passionate, wet kiss...a stringer of saliva strung between hers and Chad's lips. Slowly, the dark haired beauty sank to her knees. Eve quickly undid my son's belt and pants and slowly pulled them down to pool at his feet. She pressed her face to my son's crotch, inhaling his scent through his white briefs. "Mmmm! I can feel it throbbing, Chad. It feels so hard!" she said in a lust filled voice.

She tugged down Chad's underwear, freeing his very swollen cock, which immediately jumped up against his stomach. My gasp joined that of Eve's. My son was fucking huge! I instantly recognized Chad's cock as being longer and thicker than his father's penis, which had been the biggest I'd ever experienced.

Eve moaned with desire as she eyed it. "That's a really big dick, Chad," she giggled as she reached out to stroke it.

Chad moaned happily, his body weaving, trying to maintain his balance.

Eve wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked, rising up slightly to bring it close to her lips. In a teasing voice, she said, "I know someone who's about to blow! I think we need to take care of this, so we can get down to some really serious fucking!"

Chad cried out with delight as the dark haired woman ran her tongue up and down his long shaft before whispering, "Let Momma take care of this big dick," and taking his huge swollen head into her mouth. She barely began to suck Chad's cock when he cried out, "I'm cumming!"

Eve gulped and then choked, unprepared for the massive explosion of my son's semen. He slipped from between her lips, cock jerking and hosing her face with a thick spray of his white, creamy spunk. Another streamer of thick sperm splashed across her pretty face before she got Chad's penis back in her mouth and began swallowing his cum.

Eve laughed and smacked her lips, unashamed that thick blobs of semen were splattered across her cheeks and chin. "This big cock knows how to cum!" she giggled! Chad was barely managing to stay on his feet so powerful was his orgasm. And I was close to orgasm myself. My panties were a sodden mess, pussy cream was pouring out of me so heavily. I ached with need, not having seen, touched or been fucked by a cock since long before Charles died.

In front of me, Eve eased her mouth off Chad's cock, his ejaculations now down to a few week spurts, streamers of cum stringing out between her lips and my son's cock and then breaking and splattering on her uncovered upper breasts. "Yeah...baby," she squealed. "I love the taste of your spunk, Chad!" Eve moved back in and sucked the last dribbles of semen from his cock.

Chad's cock, shrinking slightly was reinvigorated as he watched Eve scoop splatters of his jism off her face and enthusiastically sucked them off her fingers. His cock again stood pointing upwards, thick and monstrous. "Ah, youth," sighed Alexis beside me. Wrapping her hand around Chad's erection, Eve led him over to the bed.

With little urging, my son began tugging her sweater off of her, revealing Eve's meaty, voluptuous breasts. I gasped a little when he ran his hand over her areole and said, "It's just like Mom's!" He was right. My areoles were the puffy kind that stood out from my breasts, my button nipples then standing out from them another half inch. And I was shocked. How did he know that? Had he been sneaking peeks at me?

Eve laughed and undid her skirt, letting it swirl down to the carpet. "Well, how does the rest of me match up to your mother?" she asked coyly.

Chad was staring slack-jawed at the dark haired muff in front of him. I held my breath as we all waited for his surprise. With one hand still groping her heavy breast, my son ran his other hand up and down her thick mat of pubic hair. "I...I think Mom is hairier...there's more up to here." He ran his hand upwards above her V-shaped muff. My face burned with embarrassment and desire. The evil little...he had been spying on me! Then Chad gasped as his roaming hand suddenly found her wet slit and his middle finger slipped into her wet pussy. Eve pressed herself forward, forcing his finger deeper.

"Mmmm, that sounds sexy and nasty to me!" said Eve in a husky voice. She kissed my son and said, "Can I be your mommy for a while, Chad? Do you want to fuck Mommy? Do you, son?"

Chad moaned as the women led him closer to the bed. Eve eased herself back on the bed, spreading her legs wide for my son, revealing in her hairy muff, a glistening wet pussy!

Without hesitation, Chad moaned, "Yes!" and climbed between Eve's thighs, eagerly hunching himself against her, searching for the wet warm opening between her legs. Eve took hold of my son's hard cock, guided him into her wet pussy. His sobs of joy were matched by my sobs of excitement and jealousy as he cried out, "I love you, Mom!"

Tears ran down my face as my juices flowed down my thighs. I was incredibly aroused and in anguish as I was confronted by my own naked desires for my own son! My hands fluttered anxiously around my lap. My pussy was on fire and needed serious attention. It needed my son's attention! I cried in frustration, calling out to Chad.

"It's alright, Diana," whispered Alexis in my ear. "I understand." Suddenly she was in front of me, on her knees, a hand slipping up my skirt, long nails dragging along my thigh. "Let me help," she said softly as she pulled my skirt up, exposing my wet, sodden panties. I cried out with orgasmic delight as she pressed her palm against my aching, hungry mound.

"I...ohhhh, I can't," I gasped while thrusting my pelvis reflexively towards Alexis's hand. "I've never done...ummm...with a woman before," I sighed even as I lifted my ass up to let Alexis pull down my panties, exposing my soaked, hairy muff, spilt in the middle by my thick and aroused labia lips which had blossomed to display my pink, juicy cunt flesh.

Alexis smiled knowingly. "Does it matter, Diana? Just relax and enjoy it. If it had been Charles here, he'd be enjoying himself. Just watch your beautiful son pretend to fuck you." Alexis smiled up at me, her green eyes shiny with desire. "You can pretend its Chad doing this to you if you wish!"

The beautiful woman pressed her face into my hairy snatch, her warm breath making me gasp before her long tongue began to make me moan as she ran it over my sensitive lips before thrusting it inside my steamy pussy and doing all sort of delightful things that had me crying and squirming.

My cries joined that of Eve who was lost in rapturous delight as my son fucked her with all the youthful vigor a man of his years could provide. Chad's ass was a blur as he thrust his cock in and out of the older woman as fast and as hard as he could. As Alexis's tongue licked me towards orgasm, I watched in awe as my son fed Eve his massive log of cockmeat, now slick with her pussy cream. My son's lover had an expression somewhere between pain and pleasure, biting her lower lip with each deep thrust of Chad's cock.

I let out a sudden scream as Alexis rolled her evil tongue over my clitoris, working it further out from its hiding place and teasing me, taking me upwards till I thought I might explode.

I plucked at the buttons on my blouse, exposing my chest and rolling a heavy tit out of my bra, so I could tease my nipple just as Chad leaned over and took Eve's nipple into his mouth. "Oh, Chad," I moaned as I hefted my breast upwards and bent my head, taking my nipple between my teeth and biting it lightly. That combined with Alexis's talented tongue and her sudden insertion of three fingers into my pussy sent me over the edge and I screamed as my orgasm swept over me.

Erotic fire swept through me, carrying me to some almost forgotten sweet place. The world retreated to jumbled images...Alexis's face smeared with my juices, Chad's cock hovering over me and then inside me, a jumble of bodies that seemed to be me, Chad, Charles, Alexis, maybe others, all writhing in some kind of carnal dance. Pleasure seemed to build inside me and then explode and then repeat again and again. I screamed with the sheer erotic delight of it all until it seemed to build again to a place I couldn't contain...becoming so much pleasure I couldn't take it!

I came to myself again, still caught up in mind blowing pleasure so powerful it bordered on pain. I opened my eyes to find myself stark naked on the lounger, legs spread wide and Alexis licking my clitoris while her hand, buried inside my cunt was gently thrusting against my womb, each soft thrust giving me an intense orgasm. My heart felt like it was about to explode and I couldn't seem to catch my breath.

"St-stop...puh, puh, please!" I sobbed. "Can't. Can't take itttt!"

Alexis raised her face, my cream dripping off her chin. Smiling, she nodded and stopped. As gently as she could, she slipped her hand out of my clutching cunt, making me scream when I finally released her with a wet plop. I screamed one last time in orgasm and collapsed. Long minutes passed. Alexis curled up beside me, now naked as I was. She softly massaged my heaving breasts and cuddled and kissed me until I could talk again.

"Oh my...I think Mommy needed that," she said teasingly before rising up and kissing me on the lips. It felt strange to taste myself on her soft lips. Strange but exciting and I like it! I also found it pleasurable to feel her warm skin pressing against my sweaty, quivering body.

"That was...incredible," I finally managed to gasp.

"You were primed and ready, Diana," replied Alexis. "I can't blame you. I got just as wet as you when I watched one of my ladies here take my son's virginity. You really find your son arousing, don't you?"

I glanced through the mirror. Sometime in the middle of my orgasm, he'd switched positions. Eve was on her knees, face screwed up in an expression of cock born ecstasy while my son fucked the mature black haired woman doggie style. Eve looked to be emerging from the throes of a major orgasm. My lookalike was making almost animal grunts in rhythm with Chad's thrusts into her wet pussy.

"Chad's beautiful," I whispered. "I can't stop thinking about his cock. How big it is...how thick he is. He's so much bigger than his father!"

Alexis's hand stroked my body, running down across my stomach and slipping into my thick pubic hair, wet with my juices. "You keep thinking about how it would feel, don't you, Diana?" purred Alexis. "You're wondering what it would feel like to have your son's cock stuffed inside you...wondering could you get that magnificent penis all the way inside you."

I nodded. "I felt the same way," continued Alexis. "Watching some other woman spread her legs, taking all of my son's cock inside her and aching to have him feed me that big hunk of cock...splitting me wide open with his cock!"

I groaned as her fingers caressed my swollen labia, still gaping open after the fisting she'd given me. "Did you? Did you and your son...?" I couldn't bring myself to finish the question. Alexis just smiled and grinned at me. She stood up and walked to a closet. She milled around in it, searching for something. She looked over her shoulder at me, amused at my distracted attitude...my trying to admire her perfect butt (I am so jealous), and watch my son fuck Eve at the same time. Her mewling was taking on a louder, shriller tone and I knew she was approaching orgasm again.

"Ah, here we go," said Alexis, emerging form the closet carrying a long, rubbery object. I groaned as my cunt tingled in sudden anticipation. It was identical to the huge two headed dildo that she had shown me earlier. Like a cat stalking its prey, Alexis walked towards me. She was lovely with medium, pert breasts, her body showing no sign that she was older than me. Between her legs, her vagina was bare, clean shaven...her labia slightly parted and wet with her own arousal. She waved the dildo at me.

"Are you ready for some more fun, Diana?" Alexis asked me as she climbed back onto the lounger. She eased me back. "Make yourself comfortable. Make sure you can watch Chad." We both glanced over at the carnal scene in the next room. Eve had collapsed. She was laughing and crying at the same time, tears rolling down her face. Chad, his eyes wide and glazed with lust was crawling again towards Eve, his cock huge, dripping with cunt juice.

"Your son shows uncommon control, Diana. He's not cum since Eve sucked him off, said Alexis admiringly. "Wouldn't it feel great to receive that big load of spunk when he finally explodes?"

Alexis deftly inserted one head of the rubber toy into her pussy, making little satisfied noises as she worked a few inches of the dildo into her slick cunt. On her knees, she spread my legs and climbed between them, one hand holding the other end of the dildo. She ran it up and down my spread slit, making me quiver.

"Do you think this is what Chad's cock feels like, Diana?" cooed Alexis, pressing the dildo's head against my wet opening. We both glanced over at Eve, throwing her legs over my son's shoulders, his cock about to thrust into her hungry cunt!

"I love you, Mom," cried Chad as he slammed his meat deep inside Eve. Simultaneously, Alexis pressed into me, sinking several inches of rubber dick into my steamy pussy while at the same time pressing down with her pelvis and driving the other end deeper into her own womb!

Three women screamed in carnal delight. Eve's body spasmed in almost instant orgasm induced by Chad's frantic pounding of her well fucked and sensitive cunt. Both Alexis and myself flailed about, our own bodies' out of control actions, driving the two headed dildo deeper into each of our wet twats until her bald labia were rubbing against my furry bush. Our hips thrust back and forth as we held on to each other. Alexis's eyes were full of passion and determination as we fucked each other. All I could manage was a continuous, nonverbal series of sobs and groans while Alexis taunted and teased me. "Watch him, Diana! Imagine itss his cock inside ummm yesss, you!"

She ground her shaved pussy against me, her hands squeezing and mauling my heavy breasts. "Say it, Mom! Tell your son to fuck you! Tell Chad to fuck his slut, cock-craving Mommy!" Alexis frantically thrust herself against me...sweat flying off her near perfect body. Her voice rose with her rising excitement. "TELL YOUR SON TO FUCK YOU, MOM!"

I flung my pelvis upwards against Alexis, driving more of the rubber cock inside me and I let go of all inhibitions as I screamed, "FUCK ME, CHAD! OH GOD, PLEASE, BABY, FUCK ME FUCK MOMMY!" Alexis's laughing, lust filled face disappeared and it was my son on me...in me, filling my aching, needing pussy with his big cock. Eve's screams of orgasm were mine as my words trailed away to a hoarse drawn out cry of desire, need and pleasure. I was throwing my ass upwards, seeking more and more of my son's cock and through tears of pleasure saw his plunging in and out of Eve's cunt, her face becoming mine in the throes of orgasm.

Suddenly Chad flung himself deep into her pussy and he cried out, "I love you, MOM!" Eve's body went rigid, her blood engorged nipples on the verge of bursting and her eyes widening and I knew that Chad had reached climax. The expression of sweet pleasure and fulfillment on his face sent me over the edge into climax, even as part of me ached for my son's massive load of hot semen!

Alexis's lips were on my nipples even as she ground her hairless cunt mound against me, the rubber prick buried inside our steamy, wet pussies. Her fingers slipped down to our joined crotches, fluttering over my flowered cunt lips and doing things that sent me even higher with my orgasm. She cried out in orgasm as well and her lips left my nipples, teeth dragging over my swollen nubs and then we were kissing, Our tongues dueled and I tasted myself and my world exploded, pleasure taking on physical form...an intense brightness that enveloped me and then faded to darkness. I was falling into the darkness even as the ecstasy increased until it overwhelmed me and I blacked out, wrapped up and smothered by sexual pleasure.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,479 Followers