Fulfillment: A Family Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

My son and I fell asleep again only to wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs. A beautiful young woman clad only in a wispy apron was setting a tray full of food down for us. In a lyrical Irish accent, she said, "Compliments of Madam Alexis." Both Chad and I watched her walk away, both of us appreciating the tautness of her firm butt. A tingle stirred feelings deep in my loins and I wondered silently what other hungers had been awakened in me by this place and by Alexis.

We ate ravenously and then my son and I began eyeing each other, anxious to continue what we had started when our hostess stepped into the room. Alexis was once again dressed, this time in a lovely dress that clung to her shapely form. She was carrying our clothes which had been cleaned and ironed.

"Good morning my dears," she said smiling. She leaned over and kissed me, long and slow and then walked around the bed and kissed Chad in the same fashion. "Mmmm, your son is a wonderful kisser, Diana. He must have had a good teacher," she said, offering me a wink. "I hate to say it, but it's time for you to go home. Of course, I imagine things will continue on at home."

Home! Suddenly all sorts of fantasies began to explode in my head. Fantasies of all the things my son and I could and would be doing as soon as we were home! We couldn't thank Alexis enough, but she kept handing the credit back to us. "This is what this house is all about, dears. Fulfillment of what we need and desire."

We dressed with Alexis's help. Chad stood goggle-eyed as Alexis knelt and helped me with my panties, pausing to press her face into my hairy puss for a moment. He was then struck dumb when Alexis helped him with his underwear, taking a moment to lick his again hard cock and then saying, ""Ah, your mother's creamy pussy cream, such a sweet taste on such a lovely cock!"

Alexis walked us out to our waiting car. She told us that she hoped we would return soon. "Chad's membership is paid in full, Diana and you...well, you are always welcome here." She kissed me again and then whispered in my ear as she deftly palmed my breast. "You make me wet, darling and you've not even tasted my pussy yet!" I knew immediately that we would return. That there were many more bridges to adventure left to cross.

Then we were gone, driving back across the Brooklyn Bridge. Chad and I could scarcely say a word. We just kept glancing at each other with the goofiest of grins. We were driving home to a new life and to fulfillment today and everyday for the rest of our lives.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers