All Comments on 'Full Circle Ch. 04: Discovery'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Excellent. Hope they can find their way to lasting love and lust.

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Always felt one of your strengths as a writer is character development — richly drawn, believable/intriguing characters; certainly true in “Full Circle”. Yes, the storyline simmers with just enough tension from the very beginning and the graphically erotic sex scenes reveal so much of your characters. I like the title to this series — has me guessing the meaning; wondering where you are taking Elaine and Syl and others.

Letters_of_transit45Letters_of_transit453 months ago

One of my favorite authors, I like the detail and texture of these stories and the expanding group of lesbian BDSM players. These build on her previous Elaine stories. More please!

EkphrasisEkphrasis3 months ago

One of your best. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5* xxxx

LunaDoggyLunaDoggy3 months ago

Yes, the already very high standard of the earlier parts is fully maintained. Actually no, it might even have improved. This is simply magnificent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES