Full Moon Strays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers

"Oh . . . oh . . . OH!" Mindy's body froze almost solid except for her head and neck that were arched back, her mouth and eyes locked in the open position. Her pussy squeezed down on both cocks in her pussy as she unleashed what felt like gallons of girl-jizz onto both invading members.

"Holy shit!" Robbie said, feeling his own member ready to burst under the pressure. And he could feel the underside of Arthur's cock against his own and could feel the sperm swimming upstream, and both men blew their sticky loads into Mindy's vaginal cavity.

It was several minutes before Mindy could relax enough and before either man had shrunk enough so that they could de-couple. A mixture of seed leaked out of her abused opening and dribbled onto the bench. She was still breathless for the most part, but satisfied beyond the telling of it.

Arthur looked at Robbie then motioned towards the exit with his head. Robbie smiled and gathered up his clothes, getting dressed and walking away. Arthur hugged Mindy to him and kissed her right between those glazed-over eyes, then once on the lips. That got Mindy moving again as she sucked on his bottom lip for a moment.

"Feeling better?" Arthur asked, whispering in Mindy's ear.

Mindy lay her head on his chest and ran her fingers over his pectoral muscles. "I feel . . . yummy," she replied lazily. "You always know what I need," she added, kissing his chest while he ran his fingers through her hair.

"So are you going to stop beating yourself up?"

Mindy bit his nipple lightly. "I guess. I'll go talk to Jane tonight." She looked up at Arthur, almost pleadingly. "Hey, you just wanna crash here tonight? I could go grab a couple blankets?"

Arthur smiled. "I think I'd like that."

------------- ------------------

To be continued . . .

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,671 Followers