All Comments on 'Full Moon Strays Ch. 06'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it!

this series is really really growing on me! your ideas are so well thought out! i'm surprised at how in depth all your storylines are. you even have explainations for the diff sci-fi things you incorporate! great job. i am impressed.

rgraham666rgraham666about 18 years ago
Very nice piece of work

I love the characters, and the plotline.

I especially like how you show that being super-human doesn't make a person any less human.

Well done.

WindWraithWindWraithabout 18 years ago
Superb

I have to say, I love where this story is going (as seems the norm, with your stuff). With the Bed of Rose's and DMW references I half expect Lost in Texas or Twenty Years to Life to crop up in there somewhere, although I guess Dark Eden is probably in the wrong area of town for the Strays ;)

MrHarryMrHarryabout 18 years ago
Much love

So I finished reading chapters 3 through 5 from Lost in Texas today, and ended up reading through the 6 chapters of this story today. I don't think there has been one moment where I have not had a smile on my face.

The characters are great. The emotion is real. The plot is ever so grasping. You are an outstanding writer. Keep it up and I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love it

i have enjoyed every minute of your story... you make me care about Jane and Red... hurry

verbicideverbicidealmost 13 years ago
cameos

I really do appreciate how many of your stories feature cameos or mentions of characters from other stories you've written. It's an extra little piece of candy for those of us who're fans.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenabout 12 years ago

The whole "heaven's eye" thing had me irritated for a minute, like he was stealing something. Eventually I remembered that it was from old Phat & Phluffy's own story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmm...

Still wondering why Red was whipping her eyes. She should have wiped them, less chance of going blind.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

5 stars again

.

Another few minor errata

"but I don't want to sleep so close to wear we've buried our friends. => wear should be where

According the keepers of order => According to the

Could it be that something had really finally went their way? =>went should be gone

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous