Full Moon Strays Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane smiled. She wandered over and wrapped her arms and hair around Red. "I think I still need protecting."

Red chuckled. "That you do sweetness. And I'll be there for you." Then a perplexed looked came over her face. "But still, I worry about that little lug." She glanced at Tarloh. "How do you think he and Natasha are doing?"

------------- -----------------------

Down in South America . . .

------------- -----------------------

Robbie lay on his back, bleeding from his nose and a busted lip. The Strays and the Raptors had scouted out the village and temple where the Heaven's Eye was being kept. They'd thought that all they had to deal with was a shaman and his bodyguard. They'd assumed that the shaman used parlor tricks and basic magic to scare the rest of the villagers into subservience. They'd thought and assumed wrong.

Robbie and Natasha had decided to try and reason with the man and convince him of their need for the jewel. It turned out that the shaman was quite insane, paranoid and quite a bit more powerful than they had anticipated. While the villagers grabbed the equivalent of torches and pitchforks, the shaman had summoned a number of earth golems. Robbie and his allies had found themselves in a major fight.

At that moment, Robbie was lying on his back. He had been broadsided by an eight foot walking pile of dirt and clay. He was trying to clear the cobwebs from his head, but almost wished he hadn't. When his head stopped spinning, he saw the golem raise a monstrous foot, preparing to squash him like a bug.

"Holy . . ."

------------- --------------------

To be continued . . .