Full Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"To put it lightly. But, uhh... Look, I've known her a long time," she told me, pushing my boobs back into my bra, "and I'm here to guarantee you that she'll always treat you like gold. I can see how you feel about her too, but you'd better make it good and clear to your boy- ex-boyfriend- that it's over. She wasn't kidding about her getting rid of him if he gives you a problem. I don't mean to scare you or anything because she'd never, ever hurt you in any way, but she's what you might call... an enforcer."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean," she further explained, grabbing my thong and pulling it up my legs as I closed them for her, "that if somebody's being a pain in the ass, she's one of the people who may be sent to pay them a visit."

"Ohhh," I solemnly said, nodding as I started to get not only what she was saying, but a lot of things about the people I'd met at Wheeling Auto Service.

"Again, I don't want to worry you," she assured as I lifted my tush so she could pull my thong the rest of the way up, "and it's really not my place to say too much about this stuff, but make sure your ex-boyfriend gets the message loud and clear from you. She may share you from time to time, mostly with women, but if anyone, especially a man, ever lays a hand on you in the wrong way without her permission and she finds out about it, it'll be the last fuckin thing he ever uses that hand for."

I nodded again as she started pulling my capris up. Mostly recovered from the best orgasm of my life, my eyes were now wide with the incredible information that had just been imparted and all that it implied. It only made me feel more important, more valued and special to my new and very sudden lover. I stood, processing it all as she pulled them up to my hips.

"We're a big, happy, lucrative family," she summed up, adding, "We take care of each other and we're not to be fucked with."

"Um, does Mom know about...?" I trailed off.

"No. I mean, I'm sure she has her suspicions because, while nobody's actually come out and said anything to her like I just did to you, neither is anybody really trying to hide anything from her, and it's not like she's stupid. If she was, Dave wouldn't want her as his receptionist."

At the moment, my mother was standing by her car, speaking to both Gigi and Dick with a big smile and some colour in her cheeks. Wiping her hands on a rag, one couldn't help but notice how she hadn't bothered to pull the back of her skirt down again. I briefly wondered how she'd feel about my moving out to go live with my new lesbian lover.

"Oh my fuck," Carrie chuckled.

I looked to see her regarding my midsection. Looking myself, I found the rolled top of my capris had rolled down even further. They were now low enough to show the very top of my thong.

"Oh..." I commented, giggling afterward.

She tried to roll them up again, but the stubborn material only rolled back down the second she let it go.

"Sorry," she offered with a smile that clearly said she really wasn't. "I guess we ruined your leggings."

"Dawn will love it, though," I noted, getting horny again at the thought of that.

"No question," she agreed with a devilish grin. "Let's go on out and show the guys."

"But, shouldn't we wait for Dawn?" I asked.

"Nah, we'll meet her out there."

"But- but what about my mom?" I fretted, looking down at myself again.

"I don't think she's in any position to judge, Darin."

Looking out the window, I saw she was right. Being turned towards us at that point, I could see how the front of her skirt had risen some distance with the back, but Gigi was hiking it further while she watched with that excited/desperate smile. Dick was wiping his hands with a hungry leer as he watched the front of Mom's panties come into view, though the front panel, unlike the back, consisted of a solid white material like the crotch.

Dave, also wiping his hands, was coming around the front of the car, saying something with a grin that matched that of the other two men. Mom looked back at him and laughed, colour in her cheeks now as she glanced at the window I knew she could no longer see through. Her expression was again one of concern, but of a different kind and mixed with that excited, tolerant smile. Anyone could tell she was enjoying the attention in spite of her sensibilities and I couldn't blame her one little bit.

"Come on, let's show them your new look," she urged, taking my hand and leading me to the door.

We walked out to the floor at the same time Dawn was approaching from the back of the shop. She gave me a warm and hungry smile that spoke of the same excitement over me that I was feeling about her. But it was Mom's expression that really held my attention. Looking me up and down, her jaw had sagged a little once again, her eyes conveying something I couldn't quite identify.

With no circumstantially appropriate greeting, I could only smile nervously and stupidly say, "Hi, Mom."

She shook her head slightly, looking me up and down again and, when she replied, I could then identify the expression in her eyes. It was regret, though still with the slightest smile of tolerance, this time for me instead of the actions of the three men standing around her.

"Couldn't just get out at the mall, could you? Always so damned impossible."

Despite that hint at tolerance, I looked down, a little embarrassed that she'd treated me like a kid in front of everyone, but also put in my place insofar as I really hadn't known what all I'd be getting myself into when I pulled that little stunt at The Pen Centre. Luckily, Dawn saved the situation as she stepped to my side, Carrie already at my left.

"Well, I'm sure glad she didn't," the sexy brunette reported with a smile.

With that, she put her hand on the side of my neck and kissed my mouth, a deep passionate kiss that ended in a little "smack". I giggled almost deliriously, this being the effect she had on me, before looking at Mom again. She was stunned, despite what she'd seen through the plate glass earlier. The guys liked it, but there was also a sense of loss on their faces, especially Dave's.

"Darin..." Mom managed, "I didn't know you liked..."

Somewhat uncomfortably, I replied, "Well... neither did I."

"Don't worry," Dawn assured while openly checking out Mom's bust line, "I'll take very good care of your daughter." Then checking out her southern regions, she added, "You've got a fabulous body, Vanessa."

Carrie had now stepped forward, adding, "Nice taste in clothes, too."

"Thank you," Mom said to both women, smiling with fresh colour rising in her cheeks, probably over Dawn's suggestive compliment, but maybe also with worry concerning her skirt being hiked to her waist in front of Dick with his wife right there.

She needn't have worried about that. Without any preamble, Carrie began unbuttoning Mom's blouse from the top while Mom could only stare down at what the blonde's hands were up to with an aghast smile, no longer so concerned about me. Meanwhile, I was still horny and this was turning me on all the more. I moved forward to join the group as Carrie was spreading Mom's opened blouse under and around what definitely was not a granny bra.

It was crisp white lace and the cups were a bit low for what they were packing, so much so that about a quarter inch of large areola were peeking out above them. The thin shoulder straps connected to them from almost under her arms. The strap that ran across her back was see through and, most incredibly, the cups were translucent enough so that we could all make out the portion of her large, dark areolas that was behind them and their erected nipples fairly easily. Needless to say, everyone was ogling her fantastic goods.

Looking at me, Dawn suggested, "Take off your shirt and bra so the guys can see your nice tits."

"Fuck, you like to stick it in our faces, don't you, Dawn?" Dick complained good naturedly.

"Yup," she grinned.

My heart again hammering in my chest, I briefly hesitated while Mom and I looked each other in the eye for an odd moment, but then obediently removed what was left of my top by slowly tearing it open. The guys practically drooled, chuckling their approval as the tattered remnant fell to the floor. Then, with a naughty little giggle that belied my forbidden enjoyment of this show, I reached behind my back, popping my bra's clasp. A few seconds later I stood before the group completely topless, my boobs totally exposed for everyone to see. I made no attempt to cover them with my arms or anything as the guys whistled and cheered their approval of them. My nipples were so hard they almost ached.

So were Dawn's. I could see them straining against her top as she beamed her approval at me. After only a second's thought, I reached out and hooked my finger in the top of her halter, dragging it down a little, slowly enough so that she could have stopped me. But she didn't and a moment later there was more whistling and cheering when her top only covered her firm belly.

She regarded me with adoration as I smilingly inspected her perky, large Cs. A few seconds later, our boobs were pressed together as we shared another passionate kiss. I'd fallen in love and the speed and intensity of this event was dizzying.

We finished in time to watch Dick removing Carrie's top. She wasn't wearing a bra and he began tweaking her already hard nipples while she giggled like I might. Her hand lowered the zipper of his coveralls all the way and disappeared inside them. He jerked a little, the sudden movement implying what she'd found down there, and I wondered if he was even wearing anything beneath the one piece work garment.

Mom was lost at this point. Anyone could tell she was turned on, but I don't think her long, past life of decency allowed her any knowledge of how to act in this situation, or what to do next. Her eyes kept glancing at me and Dawn, our naked chests with a sort of disbelief, then at Carrie's activities in Dick's coveralls until I decided to help her along. This was her interview, after all.

With a tone that suggested she should have thought of this herself, I said, "Mom, get your tits out."

Her eyes were currently watching the bulging activities of Carrie's hand in Dick's coveralls, but whipped to me with surprise and low key shock that I'd be the one to help expose her to the group. Her mouth opened as though to say something, but she hesitated, obviously at a loss for words while a nervous smile began to take over. Her eyes then darted around the group, gauging the reaction of the others as Dave added his opinion.

"Yeah, let's see Mommy's tits."

He was rubbing himself through his jeans and it wasn't hard to see, even with his pants on, that the guy was really hung.

Mom swallowed some of her reservations, tossed her hair with a resigned smile and nervously decided, "When in Rome, I guess."

Everybody encouragingly agreed, watching while Mom looked down at her chest as she pulled the cups of her sexy bra towards the floor, slowly working them down as she shook her chest and wiggled her big tits free. They hung out incredibly and she looked at them along with everyone else as they cheered and whistled even louder. When she looked up, she was flushed again, but I could see some pride there too. And why shouldn't she be proud? She had a great set, the biggest in the garage. She actually even arched her back a little as she looked around at us, allowing herself to appreciate the group's very positive reaction.

Dave moved behind her, reached over her shoulders and grabbed her nipples between thumb and forefinger, lifting her boobs by them to our further approval. Her reaction was to gasp with an electrified jump, then laugh a bit giddily as she flushed even deeper. Then, still with a wide smile, she groaned in obvious pleasure when he rolled and kneaded them. Her back arched even further as she watched his hands work on her.

He let go of them, allowing them fall to her chest, then picked them up again, making her arch her back even further, groaning again as he fondled her. Her eyes briefly flitted to me, again trying to gauge my reaction.

Dave let go of her nipples once more, but this time Gigi took advantage, grabbing the left one and bending slightly, sticking his tongue out and circling her nipple with it. She made a short sound of sudden pleasure at this and I wondered if she even noticed Dave lowering the zipper at the back of her skirt. As Gigi suddenly took the whole nipple in his mouth, that sound of pleasure repeated, but a little louder and longer. Dave was pulling her skirt back down, then over her hips and to the floor.

I found myself even more turned on, having to remind myself that this was actually happening, was real, that I was actually watching my own mother allow two men to play with her body in front of other people, right in front of me. I just loved the shell-shocked expression on her face, but it got even better.

With a slutty smile for Mom, Carrie let go of her husband, stepped up to her and grabbed her other boob to start licking and sucking beside Gigi.

"Uhhh-hh! Ohh, my... gaaawd...!" Mom shakily gasped in clear enjoyment, even while looking down at Carrie in disbelief as she held her back arched for them.

She flinched again when Dave's big hand started exploring her tush, caressing from cheek to cheek, dropping to cup the bottoms of each one before giving them a nice, appreciative squeeze. My mother stuck out her ass for him, probably more out of natural reaction than deliberately, and looked back and over her shoulder to watch this as well.

He hooked a finger in the crotch of her panties and pulled up, bunching it between her cheeks and making the transparent back of her underwear look almost like a thong as it tightened against her pussy. She let out another sound of pleasure, a short, high note at low volume as her ass stuck out even farther.

Carrie let go of her nipple, but she wasn't done. While her husband took over for her, she grabbed Mom by the hair at the back of her head and started forcefully kissing her mouth. Mom was again surprised, but now completely beyond any resistance, if she'd ever really had any to begin with. In seconds, she was making out with the blonde while the men had their way with her tits and ass.

Unable to help myself, I teased, "Geez, Mom, I didn't know you liked women."

I sniggered with everyone else, but Mum wasn't really able to offer any comment at the time.

A minute later, when Dawn's hand touched my abdomen, I started a little, snapping out of an almost trancelike state that watching my own mother engage in group sex had put over me. I looked at her and smiled as it slid down inside the front of my capris, inhaling sharply as she grabbed my soaked pussy.

"Oh, Dawn..." I softly mewled, gazing into her beautiful, dark eyes before looking down at her perfect boobs.

I took one in hand, gently massaging it to her obvious delight before lightly tweaking her nipple. Without much thought, I bent, took it into my mouth and sucked at it, working it with my tongue, my other hand slowly finding the small of her back as my eyes closed to this new pleasure. I switched to the other one after about ten seconds, a little of my saliva running down her breast to darken her halter top as I played at the fresh nipple with my tongue, bathing that in running saliva as well.

"Oooh yeah, sugar," she breathed, "make it nice and fuckin sloppy for me."

I did, allowing even more saliva to run down this breast as I alternately licked and sucked like I thought a good little lesbian girl should. Almost of its own mind, my hand found its way between her legs. She expelled a deep, husky sigh as I squeezed her through her jeans and, when I looked up, her eyes were closed, head thrown slightly back, lower lip trembling just a little bit to the new attention I was paying to her dark and inviting body. Her reaction spurred me on to pulling undone the buttons at the front of her tight jeans to uncover the front of her black lace panties.

"Ooohh, Dawn, I love you," I whispered in her ear as my hand slipped inside her open jeans, rubbing her through her panties for a few seconds before going boldly down inside those as well.

My fingers passed over what felt like a small patch of pubic hair before reaching a smooth shaven and wet vagina. Her body twitched, I think not just to my hand as it explored her womanhood, but to the sincere declaration of my feelings towards her. Later on, I would ponder this, how fast I fell for this woman, about all that I'd heard concerning 'love at first sight', but never paid much mind until then. She would tell me that it was the same for her and we still talk about its beauty and power, both then and now.

And there we were, both in our own little world, moaning and rubbing each other's wet mounds while making out until I was distracted by...

"Ohhh, my pussy...!"

Mom was now bent forward with her hands resting against the side of her car on either side of Carrie's upper body. Dick was squatted between the two women, now completely naked with his hard cock pointed at the ceiling while going to town on Mom's boobs. Dave's pants were gone and his big, (about ten inches and thick) hard cock rested against her ass as he hauled up on a fistful of her panties from behind. Her black, three inch heels were planted a little over two feet from each other and, as Gigi spread her ass cheeks with his hands, we could see her full, pouting pussy lips against the straining white material of her panties. My attention was grabbed by the dark outer edges of her anus as the crotch slowly slipped between her lips, raunchily spreading them.

She groaned again, looking at Dave with wide eyes, then noticing me watching. Her face registered an expression I couldn't identify before Carrie, with a dirty grin, gently pulled her face around and forced her open mouth to one of her hard nipples.

"Mmmm...! Mmmm-(sluu-urp)-mmm..." she moaned, now suckling Carrie's nipple to the blonde's great delight.

Still holding her cheeks spread, Gigi put his face between them to begin licking, causing more exited sounds from Mom's busy mouth. Dave gave her tush a light slap and started licking and kissing it's cheeks while he continued to hold the crotch of her panties tight against her.

I was so turned on, even more so when Dawn took my capris the rest of the way off. I mean, there I was, wearing nothing but my little black thong and my Mary Janes in front of five practical strangers and my own mother.

I eagerly helped Dawn pull her halter top over her head and off, then helped her out of her jeans before allowing her to lead me to the side of the car. Dave had obviously had enough of playing with Mom's panties and he and Gigi were pulling them down. I got a brief, full view of her soaked pussy and puckered anus as I passed, grinning at the self-compromising angle Mom was holding her ass in for them. Dave was squatting to take his turn licking when Dawn positioned me with my back against the car to Carrie's immediate right.

Carrie looked at me with that grin I was becoming accustomed to as my mother sucked at her nipple, making high squealing sounds around it as Dave made out with her nether regions. Dick had both of her boobs in his hands and appeared to be trying to smother himself in her cleavage.

I looked down at the feel of fingers working their way under the tiny string waistband of my thong, seeing Dawn pull it down my thighs and to my ankles. I stepped out of them, now completely naked save for my shoes, and watched Dawn squat to bury her face between my legs for the second time that evening. She went in with a sound like a hungry growl, her lips and tongue making me draw in a deep breath. Carrie grabbed the side of my face and started deep kissing me while her friend raised my right leg, placing the back of my thigh over her shoulder to proceed with pleasuring me beyond reason.